Another Exchange Closed? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Danity

Another Exchange Closed?

this is why sallers recommend storing thier coins ! , and now consider trading steps not on trades but on relying on somtheing more dynamic!

• +5 1

Too bad but I think that many of the exchanges that were presented with fanfare will end up like this and with DEFI mania the weakest will go down

• +5 1

Unfortunately this is happening fairly often now as well as with the rise of the crypto currency exchanges also comes the fallout of many of them as well as sustainability in a crowded market really is tough unless your exchange is offering up something unique to its customers. Also a reminder to all of us to always pay close attention to the status of exchanges if we are holding coins on their wallets.

• +1 1

Whether it's crypto, currency exchange, or the new exchange, these exchanges don't have to exist in the first place, they all have the worst security teams and I've never felt my money safe for any of them, so go for the big exchanges only.

• +2 1

Yes, unfortunately this platform was also closed due to its exposure to penetration. I have a bad memory with it, as I lost part of my capital when I tried to send money to it , im sorry for them .. 

Just how many users would get visit the website in order to find out about this vital information just before the time given expires. 

Probably this exchange must have closed due to lack of users, I already knew this exchange and it really had a low volume and few users, it probably couldn't be maintained and it was better to close

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I think this is happening because they are unable to market the project and unable to attract much traders so can not earn to keep the exchange running so they close it at the end.

Hello friend, when these cases happen, the platform or that is to say, the exchanger notifies you via email or you have to be aware always entering these pages where the investment is maintained

• Useful or interesting 1

I have go and see that they announced that the person need to complete his identity t withdaw his money but if any one does not able to complete o he does not complete kyc then he will lose all his money in this exchange i see the exchange owner try to make problems to  users .

Thank you for that information, overall it's already a too late exchange to be sobering about still it's good to know that those owners can be potential scammers or just not able to keep their exchange to run for a long period of time and even maintain it.

Besides i don't know how much time it took for them to go bankrupt, considering their statements are actually true or not.

Nontheless i dont think such Users should complete their identities verification just for withdrawing funds and looks like some run away scam.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 10/21/2020 at 5:28 PM, cooperallch said:

Probably this exchange must have closed due to lack of users, I already knew this exchange and it really had a low volume and few users, it probably couldn't be maintained and it was better to close

those types of exchanges are obvious scams, because you cant have such high volume if your users aren't a lot, and this is what makes the law turn their heads towards you, this is why its better to stay in trusted and reliable exchanges.

• +2 1

We should be careful about the kind of exchanges we do or trust our transactions on, unless it's a verified and a trusted platform we should decist from joining such exchanges. 

• +2 1

I visited  the exchange market in the last year .i saw the index of the exchange rate some time up and some time down when index rate up the business profitabe and when index dow the business is lost.

On 10/7/2019 at 5:45 PM, Danity said:

I just visit novaexchange and i found that website will be closed 

the trading activity will be closed on 7 October 2019 and you have time to withdraw until 28 january 2020

you can read all the details here https://novaexchange.com/news/

In my 2-3 year experience in cryptocurrency, never have I ever heard of an exchange with that name. In my opinion, it was meant for such scam exits.

People get attracted the such ghost exchange due to investment opportunities that are not realistic or searching for some ICO and similar things as such. 

We just need to help ourselves and choose right exchanges.

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Hey mate, thanks for your info but we have to select for right exchange for our crypto coin for trading because every day lot of new exchange has been created but most of new exchange do scam. So we should not store our coin at new exchange otherwise our money will be lost for ever.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many traders are stored coins in wallet and they don't exchange in different currencies because they don't trust on currencies.sime exchange will end in a short time well best for long time.

The closing of Nova exchange was a sad thing but they the manager of the exchange knows best reasons for closing the business. One thing i like about the closure of the exchange is the announcement to her users. At least they gave everyone chance to withdraw their coins. Better than just close the exchange like cryptopia forming hacking as an excuse.

You should clarify more if his close is because of some illegal activity or because of low customer number that they do not profit well so they have to close it. It is good that they gave warning to their customers so they seem like they respect their customers. I kind of hoped that you elaborated more on such important topic,

• +1 1

Exchanges will keep opening and closing, there are hundreds, maybe even thousands and they appear and disappear sometimes claim they were hacked and others were really hacked. There are too many small exchanges that we can't trust but even the top we have maybe they are not so secure as we have seen Binance, Kucoin, Bitfinex being hacked in previous years.

Don't worry about it because all over the world continues these process some are open and some are closed because if you provide good service here then you successful 

There are tens and maybe hundreds of trading platforms, but in my opinion the exchange platforms that we can trust do not exceed ten platforms, for me I only use four or five exchange platforms, because I can trust them and nothing like this will happen with the exchange of Binance or Kucoin, for example. .

• +4 1

The cryptocurrency marketplace could be very large, however on occasion it is cruel, in case you do not have a consolidated base you may not be capable of compete some of the large ones. Unfortunately many exchanges do now no longer have plenty quantity withinside the marketplace and the upkeep costs or fees emerge as being better than the income themselves, change with out buying and selling quantity, much like closed doorways for sure.

• +4 1

On 10/7/2019 at 10:45 PM, Danity said:

I just visit novaexchange and i found that website will be closed 

the trading activity will be closed on 7 October 2019 and you have time to withdraw until 28 january 2020

you can read all the details here https://novaexchange.com/news/

I also read this article that novaexchnage has stopped Nowadays, it has become very difficult to run the exchanger because you have to take care of many aspects to run the exchanger.If there is not much trade in the exchnager then the exchanger is not profitable.

• +3 1