Another Exchange Closed? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Danity

Another Exchange Closed?

It is unfortunate to hear the news. But many websites are closing due to the irregular present of the traders and users nowadays. But some permanent websites like yobit,binance is going really well. 

This calls for very confusion, what causes the stock exchange to stop working, and it is known that it is very profitable, it may be bankrupt, or that the number of investors in it is small, or it is satisfied with the profits it obtained

Hello there my dear friend. To be honest here I'm hearing about this exchange platform for the first time. But its sad to see that slowly slowly many exchanges are going closed and many are putting restrictions. 

On 10/7/2019 at 11:45 PM, Danity said:

I just visit novaexchange and i found that website will be closed 

the trading activity will be closed on 7 October 2019 and you have time to withdraw until 28 january 2020

you can read all the details here https://novaexchange.com/news/

I didn't know words Novaexchange before. therefore I didn't employment it. but this is really bad newspaper for Nova party users. I think this exchange was not so universal. I usually recommend people to use the many exchange. such as binance

Most of them have no substance so its important to keep on doing the right things there is a lot of effort to which we have to follow we are all have to work to do the greatest effort to which . the greatest is to offer effort that usually be sure of it, the greatest work there is a lot of good idea that we have to follow when we have to avoid this mistakes

I think the service is not profitable.Thats why the service is gonna closed.By the way from this post I have come to know a lot about this situation.Thank you!

It is very bad news for crypto world I don't know why this exchange closing i think this website faced loss but i think this exchange not affect crypto market because not popular exchange.

Maybe they were not be able to succeed in terms of evaluating the market stakes that is why they have lost some capitalization and coin stocks.

12 minutes ago, Afran said:

This is really very bad news for traders. How many exchanges have been closed this year. I have heard news of about 3-4 exchanges that have been closed this year.If it is not strong financially, it will easily fall to build an exchange. 

There are so many of them since last year, one of them is coinexchange.io I think the often fluctuation of bitcoin might be one of the reason why this things happen always.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:45 PM, Danity said:

the trading activity will be closed on 7 October 2019 and you have time to withdraw until 28 january 2020

This is a bad news. There are the exchanges that are closing on the daily basis.

Actually this is happening due to loss in crypto market business because now crypto market has more the four hundred exchanges and investors trusted only few big exchanges that is why small exchanges suffering into loss. 

Edited by jamesvince

On 10/7/2019 at 11:45 PM, Danity said:

I didn't know words Novaexchange before. so I didn't use it. but this is really bad newspaper for Nova party users. I think this reception was not become diversity. I sometimes recommend people to lucre the many reception. if binance

On 1/28/2020 at 3:42 AM, Reostra77 said:

It is unfortunate if there is an exchange that returns and I hope all the coins that are there are returned to the owner of the coin

There is many exchange that close specially this new year the last one is bridge exchange and other 

2 hours ago, diana s said:

exchanges shouldn't also be there within the first vicinity because i swear to people that its cryptopia and that i by no means felt that my cash was comfortable in any of them so just cross for the large exchanges

Nobody feels comfortable, because every exchange is temporary and we don't know how long it will take. then choose a truly trusted exchanger.

On 10/8/2019 at 12:45 AM, Danity said:

It's already open now. 

You can buy, sell and trade.

On 11/24/2019 at 12:23 AM, Syedbesharat said:

They have close the exchange but they made every thing crystal clear to their members.And i see this as a very professional way to deal their member.In future when they will return their members will must come back to them.Because of their this kind of behaviour.

Indeed,  they tell them that they going to close. 

Their service is good, the way they satisfied the members to their service was very good,  hoping for their comeback. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 10/7/2019 at 7:45 PM, Danity said:

I think its good for all exchanges to recommended users to save their bitcoin addresses to the exchange, in order if the exchange need to be closed and already announced, those addresses might be using to send the coins to those who have coins into exchange and don't have any news about the exchange to be closed. I think this will help a lot because a lot of people are loosing money while the exchange get closed.

• +1 1

It so sad news. Because it creates nagetive impression to mind of newcomers. In the beginning they get the alarm that this section is so uncertain. It's not good for development of Crypto currency.

On 1/30/2020 at 1:20 PM, MuhammadSh said:

i don't thing that they don't make any profit! but they don't have good strategies to continue their work! and maybe they got enough profits and need to stop lol

There is many closed exchange in the beginning of this year but what i love fr some exchange that they notify her members to withdraw her coins like bridgeexhcnage and tradesatoshi and more

It is normal to see the exchanges close or shut down. That is because they don't get the profit while they are running the exchanges. Maybe it is because they don't have enough traders who will trade in their exchanges, so that means they cannot pay for everything, including to pay the staff who maintain the exchange. I think we will see many more of the exchanges that will close in the future because the traders will only trade on the big exchanges, and they don't want to risk their money in the small exchanges without they know if the exchanges can be bigger in the long term or not.

• +1 1

I think the reason for the novaexchange closure was due to legal issues the platform is experiencing or it went bankrupt and did not make a good profit

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/22/2020 at 7:08 PM, miskyming said:

Too bad another exchange will be closed, but at least they give the chance to members that they should withdraw their tokens before they closed

it's to bad to hear some news like that, because it only make people become more nervous and start to have doubts in crypto, so they all panic and sell their crypto in deep, so that's why we are seeing a lot of unstable prices in all crypto

I have not heard of this platform before, but it is good to announce in advance that the platform will be closed so that members can withdraw their money before closing and so that it is not considered a fraud

I think this best that they was offering a good time to withdraw their money from the exchange. I have also see many exchanges which do scam with their members and run away. 

Never knew about this one and I don't think its end is influencing anything in the crypto world. Actually I'm anticipating that a lot more trades should shut in the coming years, in light of the fact that there are an excessive number of them and most simply aren't required. There don't should be several them when a modest bunch of genuine, legit ones will do the stunt fine and dandy.

• +4 1