Another Exchange Closed? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Danity

Another Exchange Closed?

On 10/7/2019 at 5:45 PM, Danity said:

I just visit novaexchange and i found that website will be closed 

the trading activity will be closed on 7 October 2019 and you have time to withdraw until 28 january 2020

you can read all the details here https://novaexchange.com/news/

Yeah brother it's to bad to hear some news like that, because it only make people become more nervous and start to have doubts in crypto, so they all panic and sell their crypto in deep, so that's why we are seeing a lot of unstable prices in all crypto.

• +5 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

On 10/7/2019 at 7:45 PM, Danity said:

the trading activity will be closed on 7 October 2019 and you have time to withdraw until 28 january 2020

I dont understand thats news! Is this exchange platform clossed parmanantely or its just clossed for a while and it'll be back soon.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

It is unfortunate that the nova exchange is closed, this exchange is not bad and for me the exchanges are quite good because they provide coins that are not registered with other exchanges. There might be an internal problem on their team

• +1 1
  • +5 1

it is normal for the exchange to close or if they are not able to afford it or they are going to scam, you need to choose for yourself but a reputable exchange to trade this will not happen, binance or yobit

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 10/7/2019 at 11:45 PM, Danity said:

Why did they close the exchanger platform which in my opinion in the market they should get profit for every trade even on bitcoin their volume is quite high. Most likely there are internal management problems.

• +5 1

On 10/8/2019 at 12:08 AM, Danity said:

i thought that cryptopia is not hacked? cryptopia is closing because the owner is death while he hold all the funds in cryptopia?

That is the opposite, friend. Instead, cryptopia closed the cryptocurrency exchange operation because previously it was hacked by several types of cryptocurrency, while the cryptocurrency exchange that lost access to the cold wallet was a quadriga exchange because the founder died,

And there are still coinexchange and cryptobridge which also closed operations due to declining income, so they have to close the exchange operations that have been running for years.

• +5 1

Never heard of this one and I don't think its closing is affecting anything in the crypto world.  In fact I'm expecting many more exchanges to close in the coming years, because there are way too many of them and most just aren't needed.  There don't need to be hundreds of them when a handful of legitimate, honest ones will do the trick just fine. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 10/26/2019 at 11:37 AM, Collectibles said:

Just how many users would get visit the website in order to find out about this vital information just before the time given expires. 
Just a Reminder that ; Exchanges are not wallets. Not your Keys, Not your Crypto. 

i keep saying this to many newbies but they dont care until they get losses when the exchange closes, i have made this mistake with cryptopia and will never ever make it again.

• +5 1

Nova exchange is closed due to it lost crypto currency at high level and customer who's used the nova exchange. The nova exchange is run away and people lost more coins and the exchanger take these coins and kick off from the website. The aws mining and nova exchange work with same  policy.

• +5 1

Oh my god, I think it is so bad that every closed exchange has a lot of losses for players, how can we believe this, I don't think that Players are losing money when the floor is closed

• +5 1

Exchange closing is very bad to hear. Another exchange close or not, saying this rightly is very tough, so who exchange, they should know about all exchanging knowledge, and the good possibility of this.  

• +5 1

It's a shame that the exchange has closed, but I think the biggest reason for the closure is that it doesn't generate interest, doesn't create any value anymore. should be closed

• +5 1

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 5:30 PM, tranhungritc said:

Oh my god, I think it is so bad that every closed exchange has a lot of losses for players, how can we believe this, I don't think that Players are losing money when the floor is closed

as I know that the exchange owner do a big ann before closing their platform and also they give much time to withdraw asset from their platform.

• +5 1

Too bad another exchange will be closed, but at least they give the chance to members that they should withdraw their tokens before they closed

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 minutes ago, packpa said:

And there are still coinexchange and cryptobridge which too closed operations due to declining earnings, in order that they were given to near the alternate operations that have been running for a long term.

So far there hasn't been any news about exchanges that closed after in 2019 cryptopia and cryptobridge and coinexchange were closed, or idax is becoming a large exchange that has the potential to close, because of the recent scandal

• +5 1

Some companies decide to close they company or exchange when they get good profits .and another decide to close when they have big problems 

I don't no why the exchange is closed but some my opinion try to say its may be any security reason are the exchange in loss because exchange runs their trading fees can its fall to attract investors to do trade  when any not give any trading fees then how they gain profit are the admin not handle the exchange to run 

• +5 1

Yes, cryptocurrency exchanges are closed due to insufficient trading volumes and traders leave the platform or is there a different situation when the exchange itself closes due to authorized robbery.

• +5 1

The reason why the exchanges closed is because of insufficient income. There are less traders and after they exhausted their efforts their income is no longer sufficient and they decided to close before they will lose a huge amount. There will be more exchanges that will close soon because there are a lot of new exchanges that is coming in. The competition will be fierce and it will be a survival of the fittest.

• +5 1

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

This exchange related with coinexchange exchange and coinexchange also sitting down in December.

i don't know why exchange are being sitting down but very bad for users

• +5 1

It could happen because the operator would not be able to make profit through it and running exchange is not so easy if it will not be in profit making situations for the success of exchange it need to create more users of it so that much profit can be made. 

• +5 1

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 7:21 AM, Pop70 said:

I think they didn't have enough volume of transactions on their exchange and thats why they closed it. It is hard to compete these days with the top exchanges like Binance that have huge go

right some exchange are becoming closed for some reasons like low volume and low user interaction on that exchanges so that the closed it.

• +5 1

18 hours ago, Babs said:

This is the chief logic why traders are optional to store up their coins into wallets and not into exchanges, for the reason that exchanges platforms are not trusted to be operating anymore.

These fake and closing exchanges will eventually make traders only trust centralized and regulated exchanges, which is not good, especially for me, i do n it like KYC.

what a pity. Sadly for those who are engaged in it, this will be a great loss for those who trust and use it. I'm also quite sad, but this is probably a small exchange

• Useful or interesting 1