Litecoin (LTC) / What do you think about this coin? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Litecoin (LTC) / What do you think about this coin?

What do you think about Litecoin?
Does it have any perspectives?
Will this coin remain in the future?
Did you manage to make a profit with this cryptocurrency?

• Useful or interesting 2

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

15 minutes ago, MyThoughts said:

I will like to answer the first question 

What do you think about litecoin? 

Litecoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies, and it was released in the online market in 2011.

If you are the owner of this valuable cryptocurrency and if you like to sell a portion or all the amount of Litecoins you are holding, we are here to recommend you the best platforms, where you can trade them for real cash. Conbase, yobit; I hope this helps a bit. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

13 hours ago, martmobi said:

I will like to answer the first question 

What do you think about litecoin? 

Litecoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies, and it was released in the online market in 2011.

If you are the owner of this valuable cryptocurrency and if you like to sell a portion or all the amount of Litecoins you are holding, we are here to recommend you the best platforms, where you can trade them for real cash. Conbase, yobit; I hope this helps a bit. 

Thank you for your answer.
No, at the moment I don't own any amount of Litecoins.
I’m just following this coin for a long time.

12 hours ago, njceday said:

if bitcoin is gold then litecoin is silver, all strong virtual currencies. When BTC = $ 100,000, LTC = $ 1000. I guess so

Interesting answer...
Yes, I think something like this should be.
It may not be $ 1,000 but this coin will cost $ 500 or $ 700.

I absolutely love Litecoin. I think it will live for a long time with the right support. The foundation itself is struggling for money and I think the value of the coin seems to be related to this. With the right investment it could be huge. Unfortunately their money spend promoting the coin has been undone by the damage btc keeps doing to the whole market. 

13 hours ago, mostawda3 said:

Litecoin is a strong currency in the cryptocurrency market
It will remain in the future
When Bitcoin will climb for $ 20 thousand
Litecoin will rise to $ 1000

Once again I'm convinced that everything is possible on the trading market - some currencies are rising in price more, and some less.
So your scenario is no exception.

10 minutes ago, Scottsummers said:

I absolutely love Litecoin. I think it will live for a long time with the right support. The foundation itself is struggling for money and I think the value of the coin seems to be related to this. With the right investment it could be huge. Unfortunately their money spend promoting the coin has been undone by the damage btc keeps doing to the whole market. 

What damage does BTC do to the whole market in your opinion?
I think Bitcoin is the basis of any cryptocurrency, all other coins depend on it.

7 minutes ago, Erickcire said:

LTC is one of the strongest and oldest currencies, it were tested of time and gone thru ups and downs but still this currency remains on track and still a very stable crypto, like the doge it needs to be hodl for quite sometimes and will give some good profits in the future.

I will really hope so.
Because if I will have a good opportunity to invest money in any coins, then Litecoin will be among them.

Litecoin was the the 3rd cryptocurrency which came into existence I believe with much improvements than bitcoin also it has vast majority of community support by the reason you can see it's still in top 10.

3 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

What damage does BTC do to the whole market in your opinion?

The current dominance of bitcoin is 66.6% which gives the clear picture that whole market is controlled by btc and all the alts have to follow it's way to be in the market. 

2 hours ago, Kumar said:

The current dominance of bitcoin is 66.6% which gives the clear picture that whole market is controlled by btc and all the alts have to follow it's way to be in the market. 

HaHaHaHa
I'm sorry that everything is so disorganized in you, because the media write that in October 2019, the dominance of Bitcoin broke the 70% mark.
Closely follow the news of cryptocurrencies )

I think this is the fault of the project operator. they don't care about the relationship with investors, that's why they want to make enough money from investors, then they no longer care about the value of the token. because they don't manage their finances the best and have made it a waste to list on a small exchange.so we can't call it a good project, even though their idea is great but their team is bad, that project is still a bad project.

On 10/7/2019 at 10:40 AM, mostawda3 said:

Litecoin is a strong currency in the cryptocurrency market
It will remain in the future
When Bitcoin will climb for $ 20 thousand
Litecoin will rise to $ 1000

Unfortunately, that's not a realistic prediction my friend. BTC climbed to 20k and LTC was not 1k at that time. 😉

On 10/7/2019 at 10:29 AM, MyThoughts said:

LTC is a very old coin which has very similar technology with Bitcoin. It is not scalable and not answering real life use cases. You won't get 100x gain for that coin. Don't be fool and find promising gems with new technologies. 

2 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:
Yes, this is true, but the market has now changed a lot
You can't talk about past prices
And apply them to this time
The cryptocurrency market changed after the collapse of 2018

Really?! How did it change? We are in the cycle and every cycle is same. If you know how cycle works then you will make lots of money my friend.

26 minutes ago, Bebe1994 said:

I think this is the fault of the project operator. they don't care about the relationship with investors, that's why they want to make enough money from investors, then they no longer care about the value of the token. because they don't manage their finances the best and have made it a waste to list on a small exchange.so we can't call it a good project, even though their idea is great but their team is bad, that project is still a bad project.

Thank you for your detailed answer.
Let's hope in the future they will have significant changes for the better in their team )

litcoin is a crypto currency that is decentralized and has advantages in terms of low transaction costs

my perspectives? Litecoin very suitable for the use of daily transactions, such as to pay bills, buy credit, and in my opinion is good enough for long-term investment

yes of course, this coin will remain at the top of 10 CMC in the future, and I hear litecoin is expected to do Halving in may 2020

I rarely crypto asset management, to be honest I prefer HODL coin for months, because better than the hassle of managing it.

• Useful or interesting 1

22 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

I hold s few LTC in my wallet. I bought when the price went down to $30. I’m not gonna sell yet it has potentials to grow bigger. 

Thanks for your reply.
This fuels my hope for this coin.
For example, if Bitcoin can jump up x5, then Litecoin can jump up x20.
I always thought so about the cryptocurrency market.
If there's a general increase in the price of all cryptocurrencies, then all coins don't increase in price absolutely proportionally to each other.

22 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

HaHaHaHa
I'm sorry that everything is so disorganized in you, because the media write that in October 2019, the dominance of Bitcoin broke the 70% mark.
Closely follow the news of cryptocurrencies )

Lol you listen to the media but about your own common sense, I have told the current dominance of yesterday which was 66.6% and today it has 66.2% it's fluctuates hope you know that.

PicsArt_10-09-02.36.09.png

18 hours ago, Rafbouk said:

I hold s few LTC in my wallet. I bought when the price went down to $30. I’m not gonna sell yet it has potentials to grow bigger. 

From my personal experience and observations with Litecoin, I can it's gradually decline and becoming a less relevant crypto, after it's halving I expected a huge boost in the price, but as it stands it's not going to happen.

1 hour ago, Rafbouk said:

It’s still on top 10 and you are entitled to your opinion I’m not selling mine yet as I can still see growth in the coming months. I haven’t got a huge LTC holding but it’s worth to hold on for now not in a rush 

Of course, I'm not expecting you to sell it at lost. I wouldn't sell mine either If I still have a stack of it left, all I stated were just my opinion.

Litecoin (LTC) is considered the "silver coin" of the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Created in 2011 as part of "an effort to create a real alternative currency similar to Bitcoin," Litecoin is one of the most important currencies in the market, both for its market valuation and for its contribution to the Blockchain network.

“Litecoin is an experimental digital currency that allows instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Litecoin uses P2P technology to operate without a central authority: transaction management and money issuance are done collectively through the network. Litecoin Core is the name of open source software that allows the use of this currency. ”

On 10/7/2019 at 7:59 PM, MyThoughts said:

i love this Coin. i got profit from this Coin many times.

Sure LTC have a great future and it also have top 10 CoinList