The Bitcoin Brain Wallet - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sami balta

The Bitcoin Brain Wallet

I use trust wallet because it wallet is safe and trusted as like this name . It is safe and secure wallet and it is easy to use it's transaction fee is not much . I am hearing first time about brain wallet in your topic . I hope brain wallet will be a good wallet . 

Edited by Malik9532
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Yes I know. This is a very good. Bitcion  barin is a old wallet. And very secure and professional wallet. And this is a secure wallet. Easy to use. They provide the private key. But personally no experience. My brother use this wallet. Thank you. Have a great day. 

• +1 1

If you are using a Brain wallets you should invest on a proper cryptographer who really deals with cryptocurrency .Who gives you profit or profit share . U shouldn't invest on you own

I don't know anything about the bitcoin brain wallet because the first time I heard it I had never heard of this wallet before.Because I am new to this form I do not know some things yet but I hope that I will learn all the things related to cryptocurrency gradually by working on this form for some time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I had never heard of Bitcoin Brain Wallet before I heard it for the first time.  I still don't know some things but I hope I will learn all the things related to cryptocurrency gradually working in this form for some time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have heard about online wallets and hardware wallets. I'm sorry I did never heard about the brain wallets. Thank you so much for sharing this peace of knowledge about Brian wallets. 

• +2 1

You can use bitcoin brain wallet .brainwallet you can generate a new address using Bitcoin wallet .It’s especially useful if you need to get out of Dodge quickly your bitcoin will always be with you.Now most of the people used this wallet .it is very safe and secure. 

Brain wallet is very good and interested wallet.here you can easily send and receive coins.The security of brain wallet is very hard.our mony are saved in this wallet.i used this wallet. This wallet is good nature.i agree with this wallet

Fantastic title to a useful earn method. Bitcoin wallet is a great one , it is safe and secure and easy to use . Using the brain wallet to store bitcoin is a unique and somewhat mind blowing teaching. Nowadays, most people used this wallet.

In my opinion brain wallet is an essential wallet to store bitcoins very well.It is good to use and best one wallet ,you can access over the wallet by memories personal keys specially.I mean that it has high security layers to store and manage our financial funds with great ease,but i am really surprised to hear about this wallet's features which are well secured.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The brain wallet is one of the best wallet naw a days because it is easy to use and have very low transaction fee and also you can remember the the wallet secret seed on the other hand private key is that you are not making the copy extrnal medium

• +2 1

In my opinion bitcoin brain wallet is the safe and secure . It is very trusted wallet. I use this wallet . It is high securited platform. You can easy to use it. It's trading volume is high. 

• +3 1

It is one of the best wallet.It has many features.It is safe and easy to use.It has high security system.It has low transaction fees.It is comfortable.

Hey mate,brain wallet may not be a good idea it can be brute forced or be compromised,there are chance of bruteforcing your wallet if you expose some of your seed phrases,i don't really understand the brain wallet.

I'm learning about the Bitcoin brain wallet for the first time, and after reading your post and digesting the details, I find it very interesting, and I believe it will be a good wallet for the digital world's future.

• +1 1

Bitcoin brain wallet is the best wallet.It is safe and secure.It is easy to used as well.We can safe our coins here very safely.There is no danger of hack.We can also exchange currencies by using this wallet.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrencies currently and the most widely traded, you can trade in bitcoin and earn many profits, and the blockchain wallet can be used to save your bitcoin, as it is considered the most popular and most secure.

• +2 1

One of the people taking about this wallet but for me Coinbase wallet is the best and secure wallet

I think that it is a very safe way to save money from theft inside the wallet .. but for me I am afraid to forget these words, so I store them in my notes on my mobile phone because losing these words means inability to enter the wallet and thus losing money.

• +3 1

If u talk about Bitcoin exchange wallet or saving wallet of bitcoin I refer to used YOBIT online wallet.You put here your BTC currency without any fear on it and makes investment and take risk about high and low prices of Bitcoin satoshi.

Brain wallet  is a good wallet  I have heard this from my friends. Many people use Brain wallet  and consider their money inside it, it also has good features of of security like other wallet