Will there any Super Bitcoin be generated? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Will there any Super Bitcoin be generated?

On 1/27/2020 at 4:56 PM, Roomi said:

This is an interesting idea that as per growth of technology we are seeing daily new updates are coming in digital world. Now we have seen many of different and wonderful technologies are coming into being. Often a question comes in mind that if Satoshi Nakamoto can create an amazing technology, why another mind can not produce a technology which will have more powerful features than current blockchain technology. If it will done we could see a Super Bitcoin which will eliminate existing bitcoin. 

Whats your opinion in this regard? Have anyone think like this before?

I was thinking before and I also saw a dream of it. But for now the super coin for me is bitcoin and satoshi earned from this forum with added bonus knowledge. 

Bitcoin was fantastic not to mention fantastic. should seriously bitcoin is normally further marvelous. And yet, In my opinion, it's going to complex considering that bitcoin is now Certainly no. 1 through benefits not to mention attraction. Should I'm sure especially accept

I don't have much saying on this one but if somebody manages to bring in super bitcoin as you mentioned it i think it will be great and advanced than the available bitcoin we know and as a crypto user im hoping for this in future.

I am not talking of super Bitcoin. My concern is on the part to add more development to the existing blockchain. Blockchain has been wonderful in the recent time, all we need is adding more features that will harness the smooth running of the existing blockchain.

nicely i experience so much inspired in attaining better and better ranks and i am very confident that someday i will reach VIP member. I think those scores are the exceptional way to maintain its consumer motivation excessive.

I really did not understand Blockchain, everyone is talking about, but I did not understand exactly what it meant, is it a matter of publications or a series of publications for one person like the newspaper, for example?

I think there's no such thing that happen for the price of bitcoin to be generated, well btc is very volatile and it's changing by time to time, what you saying is hard to know if there are really thing like that happen.

There are already a lot of crypto that is better than bitcoin  . But bitcoin is always no 1 . I guess this is because bitcoin is first crypto and have a huge big market.

Because it's not so easier and also it is very much riskier to create an another blockchain Technology while as a competitor I think there is no such block chain technology which can be completed with the present one and also the current blockchain technology is working well.

This is biggest possibility because now world is accepting this many new methods and feature coming every day we have many new developers and technologist those are doing hard work for better use of this blockchan and bitcoin hopefully someone will do extra ordinary work and we will have super bitcoin or much better way in near future which will bring more revolutionary changes in our lives.

I think to create such a technology you need to fully understand the blockchain, because we still do not know much about it.

You cannot rule out the possibility of a digital currency with advanced features. In my opinion, cryptocurrency updates are inevitable. However, this super Bitcoin might not last long if it ever comes to existence. Developers will keep on creating better coins.

I do not think that this will happen. Bitcoin is currently the only competitor for banknotes in the world and it cannot be created to compete with it because it will spoil the goal of bitcoin.

Well the idea is really good. It also has zero-knowledge proof. So it has great potential, and the most important is the dev. The project success or not depend hugely on the dev team. So far, they already have secured a few partners and more news is coming up....

On 3/9/2020 at 5:45 PM, mahmood964 said:

This can actually happen, but Blockchain technology is an amazing thing right now and needs a great time to be realized all over the world and become a major thing in financial transactions

Financial matters are very sensitive. many people are still monitoring bitcoin as an investment material into the future. some people think openly and see from all possibilities.

I think the super Bitcoin or the other advanced technology will be generated in the future just after the release of the Quantum computers in the market. I believe Quantum Computers might help the Blockchain technology to be more powerful. 

9 minutes ago, Jana Ara said:

I don't think there will be any other discovery that will result in higher Bitcoin than BTC.  Blockchain technology will be the best and it has survived for many years and has developed and developed in this world.  With the development of blockchain technology, crypto coins are ruling the world well.

We always think technology is the best until another rises, there is no limit to technology advances in time.

On 2/8/2020 at 4:12 PM, Patrick229 said:

To my understanding on cryptocurrency, I have not see any means where by any supper bitcoin will come. Because bitcoin is still growing. Thats my view 

We have a same view mate, i didn't know what's super bitcoin is but if this may be released, i think this is an altcoin by depending its price into bitcoin.

4 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Technology improves better things will always happen in the future, but what makes the current bitcoin super is its mighty use and popularity, something no other teck of money coukd achieve.

Yes, I agree with you, Bitcoin also cut a long journey of 10 years, and I do not think that there is a new currency that appears and takes the position of Bitcoin in a short time.

On 1/27/2020 at 5:26 PM, Roomi said:

This is an interesting idea that as per growth of technology we are seeing daily new updates are coming in digital world. Now we have seen many of different and wonderful technologies are coming into being. Often a question comes in mind that if Satoshi Nakamoto can create an amazing technology, why another mind can not produce a technology which will have more powerful features than current blockchain technology. If it will done we could see a Super Bitcoin which will eliminate existing bitcoin. 

Hello my dear friend. What's this super bitcoin thing. But to be honest this thing sound quite intresting to me. As future is always uncertain. We don't know what more innovation will happen in the future. 

On 1/27/2020 at 2:56 PM, Roomi said:

If Bitcoin existed for 2 or 3 years, then I could agree with you. 
But Bitcoin is ten years old - the second decade has begun. 
And these are someone else's big plans and investments.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

What is that, the mother of the already mined up Bitcoin, or the last Bitcoin which will create vital competition bon having to mine it up. Or a new set of Bitcoin being implemented on the Bitcoin protocol. All this where to like add to what a super Bitcoin might be, if it's to exist as well, as predictions sometimes come true

I dont think there  will be another super bitcoin that will have a smooth move like our bitcoin, it will take time for that to happen in cryptocurrency and this will serve as a good development to cryptocurrency too

There is not a limit of any technology and it would be great if any other technology came and surpassed the Bitcoin. New development in any technology is always welcomed. But main question is who will develop it and how ?