Will there any Super Bitcoin be generated? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Will there any Super Bitcoin be generated?

There was a coin called Super bitcoin but was nothing that you think it was. It was just some fork scam and it dived to zero. If developers can create something better from bitcoin it could be great but the support bitcoin has today is very unlikely to happen for another cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

The world is advancing technology and in the field of digital currencies there has been a boom called Bitcoin, but for a digital currency to appear that outperforms Bitcoin and cancels it, this is almost impossible because Bitcoin mining is not over yet and requires many years, and Bitcoin has great advantages. It is difficult for another digital currency to come and surpass it, but it can be  Cryptocurrencies appear to compete with Bitcoin

My dear freind you are right to think like this and it is what is crosses my mind too, there is maybe something that we are not look today but it can become so big that we are miss it. I am hope to find it and be very believe to hold for years and it can become a better from Bitcoin.

• +3 1

There have been many attempts to create a better Bitcoin but it is the support of this community that allows Bitcoin to reach higher and achieve one target after another, for another cryptocurrency to convince everyone that it will be better there is need for time and to do everything Satoshi did but all to be better. I don't think there is something better today.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your idea is unique my friend, someone should create a Super Bitcoin and call it a Super Bitcoin too, it will mean that it will be better than bitcoin in some way. It is technology anyway so maybe there will be something better, but probably for another fifty years there won't.

You think that a super bitcoin will appear and eliminate the Bitcoin there is today? I don't have examples that can relate to this. Maybe if the Bitcoin people get bored with Bitcoin and just sell all their Bitcoins to move to something else you mean? What would the Super bitcoin do better? There are people that think their coin is better than Bitcoin but nobody else follows them.

Just stay with what we have today and learn about it first and if a Super Bitcoin appears then go for it. Right now there is nothing like Bitcoin and there is nothing better so there is no reason to fantasize of Super bitcoins and no reason to even ask about it.

It would be very cool if there was a super bitcoin that surpasses the current bitcoin since we would have the opportunity to invest in that cryptocurrency and obtain many profits.

• +1 1

There is not any super bitcoin in the market we have just 1 bitcoin and we just trade in it and there is not any other bitcoin in the market. I just want to say that we have a single BTC in the market and scammers will make the fake BTC but that is not possible.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the world of cryptography is developing every day, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are sufficient now and meet global demand

• +1 1

As long as the human being exists and has a thinking mind, new inventions and new technologies will not stop growing. In the recent past, we have witnessed the emergence of decentralized finance currencies, which almost compete with Bitcoin.

I do not think so, because bitcoin keeps dominating the cryptocurrencies game, and will forever dominate it because it is the founder and the most popular one, there needs to be a crypto that will completely revolutionize the blockchain in order to know bitcoin off.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/27/2020 at 6:56 PM, Roomi said:

This is an interesting idea that as per growth of technology we are seeing daily new updates are coming in digital world. Now we have seen many of different and wonderful technologies are coming into being. Often a question comes in mind that if Satoshi Nakamoto can create an amazing technology, why another mind can not produce a technology which will have more powerful features than current blockchain technology. If it will done we could see a Super Bitcoin which will eliminate existing bitcoin. 

Whats your opinion in this regard? Have anyone think like this before?

Yes, I once thought like that, why can't anyone compete with bitcoin blockchain technology, even though cryptocurrency technology is constantly changing and updates are always there, why is bitcoin that was created 10 years ago still around until now even the price continues to rise. Maybe because trust and bitcoin are the most important cryptocurrencies so they can't change their capacity position.

• +1 2

On 3/20/2020 at 4:53 PM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, I agree with you, Bitcoin also cut a long journey of 10 years, and I do not think that there is a new currency that appears and takes the position of Bitcoin in a short time.

There's no other coin will beat the bitcoin because as you can see, it has a huge amount of value and also having a lot of users it cannot be replaced it by just a single of time.

• +1 1

I don't know if there would be a super bitcoin, because for a currency to achieve what bitcoin achieved it would take a long time, and I think it still couldn't be better. I think there could be another good currency as good as bitcoin, but I think bitcoin will continue to be the best and always growing.

Satoshi Nagatomo gave the first start to this field with his invention of Bitcoin, and this currency became world famous, and after that many currencies appeared with blockchain technology and had better features than Bitcoin, but could not outperform it

Friend you are thinking too much. Look at Bitcoin first and try to find where it need corrections. If you have something to add you can always make a bitcoin improvement proposal and show it to the Bitcoin devs. I don't think that something better will appear out of nowhere and that it will have better support from a community.

On 10/31/2020 at 9:19 PM, Fixfin said:

There was a coin called Super bitcoin but was nothing that you think it was. It was just some fork scam and it dived to zero. If developers can create something better from bitcoin it could be great but the support bitcoin has today is very unlikely to happen for another cryptocurrency.

Well, it's better to support the bitcoin itself because there's a tendency that the price of it will increased or pumped into $20000 before the year ends, if this will happen many people are now being happy by selling their bitcoin amd gets a huge amount of profit.

I don't think any super bitcoin will be created because I believe that there is no currency that could replace Bitcoin, as it is still the most popular and most worthy currency among all digital currencies.

If ever there would be a super bitcoin, I would say that it might be the improved or upgraded bitcoin which only increase the state of what it is already. I think it that way because there would be no way that it would come from the other crypto currency projects in the market. However, it would be possible if the same founder of bitcoin would also create it since the founder of bitcoin already managed to make the bitcoin as what it is already right now. This would only be possible for a new project to happen if and only if the founder would be from who created the bitcoin in the crypto currency industry.

In case what you have mentioned actually happened things can go in two directions, one will be that cryptocurrencies will be invincible , they will keep increasing and growing constantly . and the second case is that people will lose their faith in cryptocurrencies and feel that many people are able to generate it that is why it is worthless, and this direction will undermine the cryptos for good.

• +2 1

If this currency remains in preserving its value, activity and fame, yes, a Super Bitcoin will be created at the beginning of this year, I think so.

My friend, not so long ago, a Bitcoin Pro currency was created. It is a super currency of the virtual Bitcoin with a value of 1.3 super Bitcoin, so it is considered a supercoin, as it has already been created. Thank you.

• +2 1

In a my way it is not possible to any coin which can approach bit coin having good volume and security,it may be possible in future because we can aspect everything which can be happened,if the team of members is working honestly then coin can be generated which will be super bit coin.

• +1 1

On 1/27/2020 at 3:26 PM, Roomi said:

why another mind can not produce a technology which will have more powerful features than current blockchain technology. If it will done we could see a Super Bitcoin which will eliminate existing bitcoin. 

What do you think other projects and coin are doing or at least trying to do?, there are already many other coins that managed to be faster than Bitcoin and also have cheaper transaction fees, but of course they were able to do that now because things are different and in a form easier now than in 2008-2009 when Bitcoin was created.

In 2009 what Bitcoin managed to establish was great but it's just that every technology gets old no matter how well you built and the only thing you can do is either update it (like what Bitcoin lightning network did to Bitcoin) or just create another coin.

Edited by lharost