Report Plagiarism (Copy/Paste) - Page 24 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Report Plagiarism (Copy/Paste)

user name:  Sagu

user profile : https://cryptotalk.org/profile/238937-sagu/

reason for report

1. Writing in other language in the forum which is not English neither Russian. 

2. Low qaulity contents which goes against the forum rules.

Screenshot_20200807-055526.png.e2c5784cdcb413a09a4af943946186d5.png

Link to content - https://cryptotalk.org/topic/8217-banningwarning-appeal/?do=findComment&comment=7365474

It is a shame to meet this type of user because several times I have voted for its content with a positive like, after this report the honesty of what it does comes into question. Well this is just a look at his latest Post.
Let me get out of the Report line a bit, but we are not machines, each user of the community is valuable, and even more when it appears to be it is more disappointing.

Profile: https://cryptotalk.org/profile/237274-moontong/content/

This user has multiple Fingerprints of his copies on Google Search.

1.-Report :

Report in the Topic: 

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/100550-those-who-have-the-most-doubts-are-always-those-who-study-the-most/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-7371735

"That's true, I really like the message of the title itself, it's "

"it because we study about that thing but once you did not study you will just agree in any content."

weww.jpg.5789c6f71bd1d71935ada68e3e27a4fd.jpg

2.- Report

Google Search:

"Satoshi Nakamoto chose to be anonymous, of course, if you know that you have invented"

wewww2.jpg.b0eca3b5c3d8506d05f828d557e1f26b.jpg

-------------------------------

3.Report:

Google Search:

"Thank you for sharing that kind of post buddy, it is really helpful especially for the newbies "

ww3.jpg.95bba62cabb7503d70e780ecb7632c79.jpg

4.-Report. This particular case is strange the Digitalprint that appears coincides with the same time of its publication.  

Google Search:

"Thats true, its better if you use the search engine first before creating your opics so there would be no redanduncy that may happen"

wwe4.jpg.98939229da918541ec8437bb556698d4.jpg

5.-Report:

Google Search:

"Smartphones or movile phones is also good for storing out assets because we can download crypto"

ww5.jpg.ee18141d460b445499ede3fdc02537fd.jpg

Comment of this copy / paste:

This user uses Russian post.

I think he has a backup of deleteds posts.

This user has multiple reports

C/P 100%.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

User:  Billahi
Profile Link: https://cryptotalk.org/profile/237175-billahi/

Reason: Plagiarism - Copy pasted a comment of another member.

Plagiarised post: 

Source:

On 6/20/2020 at 9:57 AM, Dmasked said:

To be dramatic, if i could go back in time, i would have been the richest person alive on this planet. Not only bitcoin, there are many opportunities that could have made us a fortune but we missed it. If we look in to the past we will find that we miss such events every year like Amazon stocks, google stocks, Tesla, Netflix and so many more. So there is no point in looking back, just look ahead so that you wont miss another one.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, epidemia said:

Hello. No need to search for information in Google, it shows incorrect information. Use services likes or search on the forum. Thanks🙏

I take your advice, thank you. 👍

I understand you, I had seen it but the reason for posting it is precisely to clarify that doubt. So, Google Search is giving me "wrong links"!

So. If the result of those links does not take me directly to the source, where I can verify it 100% , not report.

To the user and the community.

Please, it is not my intention to hurt or bother anyone, in fact take into consideration the note that I leave as a quote in the report. Also note that the post is not edited, that is, I want to fix things and put that quote.

I am happy that it is a mistake and not yours. My apologies. 

erroro.jpg.5d3947c1ccc59700dcea85116ec5f4c6.jpg

That comment makes it clear that for me it is first a user than a report. For now, these reports are not valid, the user is clean

Considerations to this report:

There are digitalpring that are like a fingerprint left on the Internet is like a "mirror/links" that has the "Google Search Algorithm" of all the links that can be accessed when doing a search.

Google Search does not search for "something" when you put it in the search engine, that search already exists, Google Search Algorithm collects information all the time, it is the best watchdog of the content on the Internet, this post, its words keys, their images, it is collected immediately and creates those links, (mirror, perhaps we have a grammatical semantics with this word, that's why better use links) that's why their searches are so fast, but sometimes that speed is not effective.

How Google Search solves this, with quotation marks ("") and a maximum of 25 words, it is very difficult, but practically impossible for two people to place those words in the same order.

Do the test, with what you want, it does not fail, it is 100% accurate.

It is so good doing searches "Google Search" that when you want to verify the privacy of a private message (worth the redundancy) you get the following message:

No results found for: "the words or phrase you are looking for"

And in some cases it throws you the following message:

"A privacy reminder from Google"

The above seems obvious, but that's why the end-to-end data encryption issues, etc. (They do not come 100% to subject, so only merely for reference) in so many messaging systems, etc. 

The point is that Google Search cannot access certain information and make it public, but the rest of what is written if, everything, records everything, at least in that way that I explain, you can even get thumbnail photos that remain in their records and it doesn't matter if you delete them, at least the mirror will remain in Google's databases.

__

With Cryptotalk content you are resulting in links that cannot be verified.

This is normal, it also happens with other searches, as the page is not found, etc. but it tells you where Google serch found it.

My analysis of that was; that having had a cleanup of the forum due to spam where thousands of posts were deleted, the search links pre-established by Google Search, which no one can delete, with the exception of Google, is the record that did exist.

In fact if you look at that post the reason for double searches is to give even more confidence to those results. 

When the results are several, this gives even more value of certainty to the result, because imagine if it is already difficult for two people to place those words in the same order imagine two or more results of that search in quotation marks.

Going to the Post again, Report # 4. I made a paragraph that indicated that there was a post that was only a few hours old, but when I search for it, it does not appear. Again I repeat it, Google had already created its mirror (link) for quick consultation and was leaving a record of that in its databases. What happened here or my justification for not giving up and posting that report:

1. The user who created that post I delete it. (great coincidence)
  2. Someone reported it, for whatever reason (it was deleted)
  3. User "A" realized that a user "B" made the same post, I delete it, I think it is an extension of reason 1.
  4. There is a database with posts that were deleted and are resurfacing. 

_______

Finally:

Well with all this I just want to say that not only do I report because I find a duplicate phrase. I understand the users, I understand how the search algorithm works and in that sense my premise of "let's make community" if they were not important I would not bother with this explanation.

Regards.

P.D: Understood, if the link does not take me to the existing post, there is no report. 

erroro.jpg

• +3 1
  • +5 2

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Hi,

Upper-class scammer once again!

Users:-

Spoiler
  • riskaya1
  • riskaya

Profiles:-

Reason to report:-I believe both accounts belong to the same users. Second shill account may be used to give fake reputation because even useless posts created by first user  are getting +5 ratings. User has misused so many portions from my created texts and other members' older replies. 

Let's see what user has done on his both accounts. First, he copies so many sentences  from different replies after that intentionally disarranges the words to prevent from duplicate checker's detection.I attach some samples for the proofs. It is hard to include so many sentence's source to make one post, you might check rest of the things ! 

Evidence:-

Spoiler

Original Post:-

797266494_Screenshot(11).thumb.png.63a75ccf2c742bf318024e5ca721c948.png

Post after modifications:-

407625605_Screenshot(12).thumb.png.472f51cc229866089f2459a652624915.png

Spoiler

This is the evidence for duplicate account !

Have a look at writing analogy  😂!

2090737458_Screenshot(13).png.698a25359f82803deb4af1b61ef1f4fc.png939965320_Screenshot(14).png.1c8f6031782f1eea1ce33f414d3ef4a9.png

Spoiler

User is also appeared to spam Russian section with useless English post ! 

633661431_Screenshot(15).png.c4ecfdf82228c73fb51c29de690235f3.png

Thank You🙏 !

• +3 1
  • +5 3

Hi,

User:-

Spoiler

Rabih

User Profile:-

Reason to report:- So many posts that user has created, are copied from external sources by slightly changing the words. This is a clear insult for those users who have been spending endless hours to create original posts on this forum😒

Copied Post:-

Spoiler

Source:-http://www.futuresmag.com/2020/08/11/etc-under-attack

Copied post:-

Spoiler

Source:-https://www.forbes.com/sites/youngjoseph/2020/06/10/why-a-mysterious-crypto-user-paid-26-million-to-send-merely-130-in-ethereum/

Spoiler

Source:-https://telegram.me/s/CryptoTabChannel?before=36

Spoiler

Source:-https://www.seba.swiss/news/banque-de-france-candidates-testing-integration-cbdc

Spoiler

Source:-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libra_(digital_currency)

I think it is already enough ! 

Thank You🙏 !

• +5 4

Dear moderators,

Here is another serious forum rules violation case. 

Spoiler

Jagonath

User Profile:-

Reason to report:- User first chooses older reply and slightly modifies by adding some words to make useless post. Getting surprised ? Yes, all posts are created in this way😂. I have attached screenshot of his stuffing posts too 😊!

Spoiler

486539428_Screenshot(19).png.83933a8b8a8328c3523fd3ffbf030a29.png

138868124_Screenshot(20).png.b8c43ab2a7a7aef17600a2871f9dac9c.png

Spoiler

16567114_Screenshot(23).png.366268963ad4d56d31aaf96cc6039f4b.png

1563278109_Screenshot(24).png.881ba2799dffccd215145b97a1306218.png

Spoiler

951030859_Screenshot(21).png.9a987fe844e9ddf3a58b058df8920282.pngPost after modifications:- 

448775753_Screenshot(22).png.8cf51d46fba56b30269e6e70cfc3154d.png

Spoiler

Proof of stuffing posts:-

801286160_Screenshot(18).png.b87cc7916645390197b48ece2044c924.png

I have kindly asked users not to repeat this sort of activity but next day I find my own post are getting misused 😂😂

Thank You🙏 !

• +5 5

User: djaberbensaid

User Profile: https://cryptotalk.org/profile/239447-djaberbensaid/

Offense: this is a new user but his post are  useless content not matching the topic and low quality post less than 100post. This was his first post 🖕maybe he should be giving a second chance to see what his next post will be like or give him a warning point all the way the suggestion is yours sir. You know what best to do.Screenshot_20200815-105236.png.c188b53d3845c5727f660dd9b1c6001f.png

Dear moderators,

Greetings! 

Spoiler

Bad Boy..

Profile:-

Reason to report:-Looking like a trained scammer. I have already reported user with almost the same username and I think it is his next version. Has cleverly chosen the most replied topics and he is picking up the random old replies to steal some sentences to make the new useless reply. It is hard to link so many sources so I might add a screenshot to make the things clear. 

Spoiler

Original Posts:-

1765118953_Screenshot(27).png.482d43d00fd9a2e1ebaf85058ed5e613.png201663988_Screenshot(26).png.4ffd8f849d657416ba1eaa73bc33cf63.png

Copied post with modifications:-539556962_Screenshot(28).png.7e8bb7d0a59bdaa3b582f762cf4aac7b.png

Thank You🙏 !

• +5 4

Dear moderators,

Greetings! 

Spoiler

hossamm94

Reason to report:- News report is there with the slight change of words' orders.Les than 10% unique texts and no original thought. I have also included a screenshot of test result to make the things easier for you😊

1.Duplicate Checker Test report:-

535119350_Screenshot(29).thumb.png.73aef4a54afe68ae798ef6487a88d8dd.png

2.Copied Post:-

Spoiler

3.Sources:-

Thank You🙏 !

• +5 3

Offender: Animesh2391

Profile Link: https://cryptotalk.org/profile/239476-animesh2391/

Comment: I could have sworn I've already caught and reported a couple or so of his posts (report button), and yet this guy is still alive. The couple of evidences below might not be the only ones as well. After reviewing his posts and proven guilty, he should be taken down.

Note: please take a careful look, he made liberal use of paraphrasing in his posts.

Evidence:

Offending post:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109626-bitcoin-and-gold/?do=findComment&comment=7397893

There was a recent report that a company had purchased a large number of BTCs to hold cash in digital form. If this trend is widespread for other large multinational companies, it will not be good news for Bitcoin's small investors. If we really talk about Bitcoin's mass adoption, we need to find ways to provide more investors with its operations. For a reference, Ethereum is in a very complex situation. 

Original post:

Offending post:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/109108-searching-for-knowledge/?do=findComment&comment=7399719

I just want to congratulate you for completing 100 posts, and you may be paid for the posts you create now. Now you have to work harder than ever, creating new quality content is really a great advantage for you, it will help you get a better reputation that will also create your profile products. We are also given a reputation for others  

Original post:

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

user: Bàd Bôy.

user profile: https://cryptotalk.org/profile/239818-bàd-bôy/

user offense: the same guy was reported some days back by @whited this guy copy others post and plagiarized it to construct his own post. Here is a proof for the report 👇

Users post link and screenshot which is copied by the offender : 

link :

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/99839-do-we-have-to-believe-in-predictions/?do=findComment&comment=6613021

Screenshot_20200821-154410.png.57199d565f1ff5a558167f38f51961b6.png

plagiarized contents:

Screenshot_20200821-154600.png.36a282175a43af4bffae34dd89c79631.png

https://cryptotalk.org/profile/239818-bàd-bôy/Screenshot_20200821-154522.png.ab29d82d16ffc24e2fa99e4f173825bd.png

Thank you....🙏

Hello Administration, 

I would like to bring this serious cheating case in the "Referral Links" section to your attention.Except some sections like "Airdrop", "Bounties","Off Topics" ,and personal posts/message, all posts are getting paid. Now topics creators are getting extra rewards. Copied topics are getting the wrong benefits.Not only members on this forum, scammers from the wrong project may also misuse this section by spreading the false information with referral link !!

Spoiler

taylorzed1

Profile Link:-

Reason to report:-User has find referral link section as a heaven to create utterly copied posts just by changing the referral link. I think this section is created to share something unique opportunity to the all members and forum visitors. Without original thoughts to cite its importance, this user is supplying contents from airdrop listing platform. 

Evidences:-

Spoiler

Source:-https://airdropsb.com/airdrops/GXChain/

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thank You 🙏

• +1 1
  • +5 3

user:  dj alook

user profile:https://cryptotalk.org/profile/239187-dj-alook/

reason: This guy a criminal he Copy's other users contents then paraphrasing it to create his own contents which goes against the forum rules. You can check proof to this post

Copied content:. 

Expensive friend you publish meanful subject matter yes its simply precise feature on this discussion board,because on this new campaign we earn speak tokens while we obtain top rating, so we want our profile allow because when any member thinks our content useful then he/she visit our profile and gives popularity points also, so usually tries post useful and meaning complete content to attract our discussion board participants.

Screenshot_20200826-065114.png.916ace16dea23a7b06053316cb43f1ca.png

All users Post is paraphrase....

Linkto post below

👇

original content👇

Created by @Honny143

Dear friend you post meanful topic yes Its really good feature in this forum,because in this new campaign we earn talk tokens when we receive good rating, so we need our profile enable because when any member thinks our content useful then he/she visit our profile and gives reputation points also, so always tries post useful and meaning full content to attract our forum members

Screenshots to post..👇

Screenshot_20200826-064233.png.95dfa4efb5b7bff0a2c2c4ccf9231ed8.png

Link to the original source...👇

This is a big scammer quick action is needed. We shall continue to report the useless users when we see them in the forum.

Thank you for considering my report 🙏

Edited by Babubu609

Spoiler

dawood113

Reason to report:- This user is supplying entirely the copied contents ! 

1.Copied post:-

Spoiler

Source:-https://www.pakcoin.io/pakcoin-waves-blockchain/

2.Copied post:-

Spoiler

Source:-

Thank You🙏 !

• +5 2

Dear moderators,

Greetings ! 

Reason to report:- I am wondering to see how this user modifies the words, it took exactly 30 minutes to sort out 😂 Have a look at proof to detect his art of plagiarism with a slight modifications in the texts.

I think it is already enough, isn't it 😉

Thank You🙏 !

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Dear Moderators,

Back to back scammers are spotted.

Spoiler

Hayatoo

Reason to report:-User has used Paraphrasing Tool to create all the posts ! 

Thank You🙏 !

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Spoiler

Zanish

Reason to report:-Copied lines from older replies and unwanted post quote by adding generic phrases like Yes i know you are totally right ,Yes i am totally agreed with you , etc. All the posts are created in this way. 

Spoiler

1752950594_Screenshot(54).png.76d5e8d0fef7083cc7f4d4c3bea281b2.png

Spoiler

1683128527_Screenshot(53).png.897286c33822cb4810c346dff796107f.png

Thank You🙏 !

• +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Hi moderator epidemia!

Users:.Body1998

User Profile:.https://cryptotalk.org/profile/218719-body1998/

Reason for report: I caught the user cheating in the forum section cryptoworld under this topic.

This guy keep posting almost a full page of useless Contents. This Profile need to be checked out .

Screenshot_20200903-101309.thumb.png.90dc1c13d5e17e5ef49048f3f3429300.png

Thank you sir for considering my report 🙏