Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aneukkameung

Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is fast but not like all other coins after him they have advanced system, but it is fast too with high fee

9 hours ago, edfren said:

If you need faster exchanges, you gotta pay extra prices. Mineworkers will list you as the subsequent want than different exchanges that pay decrease expenses. This approach within the occasion that you pay the appropriate cost, over all of us else, you could get an almost moment exchange.

That is right, the amount of transaction fees paid is actually what determines how fast a Bitcoin transaction get processed. So transactions with very low fees get relegated to the bottom and could take days to process. In the light of that, it is advisable to always pay a moderate fee in order to have our transactions processed within the next few blocks.

I personally think that bitcoin, among other cryptocurrency is the fastest in terms of transactions, although, in my experience there are variety of choices to choose from upon sending a bitcoin and that you can opt to chose the cheaper transaction fee but it would not be as fast as how it should be. 

The speed of Bitcoin transaction is dependent on the network congestion and the fee used for the transaction, in some wallets like Blockchain wallet, it will show you the fees and time frame in which your transaction will be confirm.

This is really good question. We know that Bitcoin use Blockchain technology which called digital technology. This technology so fast compared by another technology aslo so much secure.

In comparison, the estimated transaction speed of Bitcoin is 27 transactions / sec when limited transactions are used for both complexity and byte sizes.

On 1/27/2020 at 2:26 PM, Sapdrx said:

Currently the speed of Bitcoin is not very good. You can experience it when a lot of people are buying and selling at the same time. Transaction fees will go up if you want to do a transaction at full speed. The good thing is that Bitcoin upgrades that will increase the transaction speed drastically are planned in 2020👍

Yes iam agreed with you can you experience it when a lot of people are buying and selling at the same time the best thing is bitcoin will increase the transaction speed.

The transaction of btc coin is seems to be the slowest in the block chain because it's the busiest network of all the coins and therefore for normal.users it takes sometimes more than  48 hrs to complete the transaction.

compared to other coins, bitcoin is very slow and this is what angers me, because there are people who at all times cannot leave bitcoin ,they are stuck there but to me its a very slow coin in transaction and its also very expensive its one of the most expensive coin in transaction and I have used it 4 times and ripple is 10 times better than bitcoin

The fastest coin I have tried is the Dash and Litecoin process because it is confirmed quickly and it takes only minutes, unlike Bitcoin, which takes some time, especially if there is pressure

THINK POSITIVE

Bitcoin is a payment technology with very fast and safe transactions. I think there is no technology that rivals. If there is a stuck, it is caused by a lot of transactions that must be confirmed and it is only temporary.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

I think the transaction speed of cryptocurrency is totally based on the number of miner to confirm the transaction and the number of transaction to be confirm, so some time it is too fast and some time it can take an hour or more and same for bitcoin transaction.

In my opinion the speed of other cryptocurrency transactions is not related to the speed of Bitcoin transactions, so Bitcoin transactions seem to be different from them.

To send any transuction using bitcoin . You should first to know that there's 4 congirmations befor the transuction complete .. it will take about 5 min at least maybe more

😳😴😐☺️☺️☺️☺️

BITCOIN transaction is faster across the globe it just takes some minets  for a transaction to be confirmed on blockchain before you can receive it to your wallet.

Edited by George10
I had a network failure so I posted the emoji by mistake.

Bitcoin uses that is why transactions are very quickly confirmed now many people uses btc for international remittance because low transfer fee and less time for confirmation. 

The currency exchange that is available in markets other than the current Bitcoin market is very good and I think that is a good thing because the amount of Bitcoin takes time and everything else is in the worksIt doesn't take that much amount of time

Bitcoin is maybe swift in requisites of transaction but the time full by the solver of equation is excellent owed to the mounting numeral of transaction or moreover it is fantastically fast.

Bitcoin Transaction Low Speed. Because BTC is creating a lot of peace.
We know that the Bitcoin transaction is finished with the blockchain and we can make a fast transaction from the blockchain

On 1/27/2020 at 5:10 PM, aneukkameung said:

In the world of cryptocurrency, there are several criteria for a coin that is categorized as successfully used by the public, namely speed, price, supply and demand (supply and demand).

The faster a coin, the more transactions can be done. In this article I will explain how quickly transactions are needed by famous cryptocurrency.

Right now I can say that bitcoin didn't excel in speed and transaction fee price compare to other currencies out there as there are plenty of currencies out there that offer such a top notch service. 

But with regards to popularity bitcoin still the best especially the demand of bitcoin and it's price. 

we cant ignore the fact that bitcoin is pretty slow than other currencies , as far i know the ripple is fastest currency that is available right now 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are several certain for coin categories as successful used by the public , so far the seep of transaction from crypto were faster than traditional ! The transaction of Bitcoin took long time I'f we compare it with Etherium as well as TRX