Adding new settings/filters - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Adding new settings/filters

It is really helpful for us if your suggestion will implement. There's instances that we use this for as a news where you want to know what is happening now. So if we have this filter. It is easy for us to browse and to know what is the latest happening or vice versa. Your suggestion is very helpful and convenient

• +1 1

On 1/30/2020 at 5:41 PM, MuhammadSh said:

i think that this forum has already this feature!

you can click on sort by and choose date then you will get what you want!

Yes you're right buddy, i currently just search a member using the search bar and it has a sorting features to easily filter the answer that they provide. It is really easy to find what i want to know and really convinient since it only takes a second or minute to see what i want to see.

• +3 1

I also agree with you and I have had the same head for a long time because the forum still needs a lot of additions and features that facilitate work in it.

Rate me if you benefit from my informations so i can give you more ❤️

I there is as of now this component, yet not point by point like you stated, you can see them when you click on SORT By, you will discover 6 highlights, and the third one is START DATE, when you click on it you will see another request for the subjects wich will be sort by time, similar to you said most up to date, today.