Adding new settings/filters - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Adding new settings/filters

No doubt ,This is a good idea of adding more filters to this forum and i think there should be a series of new post on the top of the list that we have never visited or replied this would help us to recognize the new post and prevent us from double reply on the same post.

Indeed, there are a lot of additions that lack the forum and should be added, but there is nothing new. I think that those in charge of the forum want to stop this form of the forum only.

7 hours ago, ahr ashiq said:

yes you are right absolutely. I think you are right because of course need the feature. rather we are search  new and old post thank you for giving a good noon 

The forum really need it and that will make the forum a good place for you to tune to your taste.

guys, stop saying that is a good idea.... it is already up this feature, just go on "sort by" (at the top of every section) and click on "custom" then you can chose every time frame you want.

literally everyone doesn't know about this feature... since all are spamming "yes, it would be a nice feature" 

Yes you are right in that this feature will make our work more easy so we can sort new topics that we have not seen or choose another classification of topics that will help us in reaching the topics that we want easily

I think a new field needs to be added to the Unread Content section. for example. I want to filter posts but I can't. The English and Russian section is a common one which is uncomfortable. It would be great to add Russian and English section filters

On 1/27/2020 at 9:18 AM, Sedy said:

I think this forum needs to add new features like Filters ,where one can select the posts with options from (All time, Newest, Today, This week,this month) . How many of you think that this features of searching posts would benefit it's members . There would be less complains about posts. 

In order to add features, you will help everyone in selecting the desired posts!!!I think the forum is getting many visitors interested in encryption. Therefore, an elaborate strategy must be developed to assist all researchers with useful information

On 1/28/2020 at 1:43 AM, gigabyteRTX said:

But the forum has already a feature sort by and it is similar to filter that you are talking about and the option is also similar to what you are saying so better explore it and it is more helpful now.

Yes mate, try to explore more about this forum so that you can know some settings and filters here in this forum, happy posting everyone.

On 1/27/2020 at 1:48 PM, Sedy said:

There would be less complains about posts. 

It is easy to come up with a lot of suggestions, its a whole different things implementing it in the code of the website. Forget about the fact that the whole site may be taken down, sometimes, its just too hard to add new addition to the code, without disrupting already existing services. There is a simple saying, don't fix whats not broken. Just work with the system, the more important point is you get paid for doing nothing. so just take the money and shut up. 

Good features that will help many members in finding topics to comment. There are many topics which we have not yet comment and you can see that by click next in sections but with those features we can find topics easily.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/27/2020 at 10:18 AM, Sedy said:

I think this forum needs to add new features like Filters ,where one can select the posts with options from (All time, Newest, Today, This week,this month) . How many of you think that this features of searching posts would benefit it's members . There would be less complains about posts. 

Yeah, more filters wouldn't hurt and those should be relatively easy to implement as well. I am pretty sure that they'll do stuff like that later on, for now we can filter by the date and that's enough for me.

• +1 1

My friend, the filters feature is already inside the forum and you can find it in the top bar of each section, but you are right there are many features that the forum is missing and you must add it to him as soon as possible

• +1 1

yes you are saying right but i think you didn't see the it also available here. There is bitton or top right with sort by we can select post by date most views and most replies.

• +1 1

I think that this settings, if having to create a dialog which we can like of re announce, feature of a post which is not ours, which if it hasn't had any good Amount of publicity, as like having to help a fellow members to be expose, a feature like that might help

This filter is already in effect in a way, where you can sort the posts by means of their start date and therefore from this you would be able to track which topics were made in the past day and which were made in the last week, and month, respectively. Perhaps more filters will be added in the future, but in the interim i think that this feature is the best option to achieve what you are describing here.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

That's a kind of additional features we really need. Some post becomes outdated due to the contents and most people still comment. So if there is anything like filter as you suggested, there will be room for everybody to know the current subjects of matter and make contributions  

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Somehow I agree with you and not.Because at every post the time of creation of the post has already written with it.So I don't think that we  need a filter option like this.But we should add more sub-forums to expand the knowledge about different topics!

• +3 1

A feature where you can sort posts by day/week/month would be a great addition, although I don't think I've ever seen something similar in a forum before, and I'm not sure if it is feasible.  It would be useful for members though.

I acquiesce with you as as we come up to to this platform it does not shows that while a regard publicize was posted ,or how ancient this placement is,and nearly everyone of the inhabit are being paid badly behaved of commenting two times on lone dispatch

This is already in the forum and topics can be sorted and arranged according to date, popularity ... etc
On the right, you can find this option

Life is great and enjoy it

There is already this feature in the forum and you can choose until the time the posts were published. Search well. You will know this feature in the forum and there are all the filters you are looking for.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 2/12/2020 at 7:32 AM, Jumail jone said:

I think so. If a new setting or filter is added. Then it will be good for us. Because we can do better here. And hope to find something new. So I think the new setting will update our form. And I think I will get a new set of futures.

yes I am totally agree with you these days we are facing problem like we can't find new topic because old topic available a lot so in that case we need new filter so we can find new topic on this platform 

• +1 1

Well IPBoard Forums have such options for Staff members at Admin Panel, but there should be an extension that would enable such feature for all Community Members.

Who knows what the future holds and if Staff will really add such extension / plugin.

There could also be some unselected IPBoard forum but i don't know.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/