Adding new settings/filters - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Adding new settings/filters

It is very useful for everyone and it makes this forum more user friendly. The feature you want to be added, the cryptotalk already have it you but somehow different it not week or months. You may sort the topics you want to see.

I don't know much about this. I'll let you know about this. And if anyone can help me with this information then I have the advantage.

The feature you want to be added, the cryptotalk already have it you but somehow different it not week or months. You may sort the topics you want to see.

I think that would be great if admins add a lot of new filters and features into this forum, i mean there is already but the forum is getting bigger as days goes by. so i hope admin do something.

I really do think that kind of settings is super helpful to us members here in this forum. It can save time from searching and scrolling posts, finding the newest topics or posts to read, give comments, and understand the content.

Yes, this forum needs to create B functions and more settings. As the system needs to be faster and this forum should have a mobile app.

Adding new section and features to this forum is very important.This can make more comfortable

On 1/27/2020 at 1:18 PM, Sedy said:

I think this forum needs to add new features like Filters ,where one can select the posts with options from (All time, Newest, Today, This week,this month) . How many of you think that this features of searching posts would benefit it's members . There would be less complains about posts. 

Hey friend I agree to your post you are absolutely right sometimes I don't no and  I commented same topic again and again your post is useful for us it will help many people to find out new topic and they don't have mistakes again and again 

I think that that the administrator was buyed this website themes and layout from other users. So the administrator is not happy to update it site.

there are many people don't understand that how to post in this forum. This will them to make a good post. but adding new section and features to this forum is very important.

I think there should be another subforum of games and social medias.It will be very easy and appreciable for members like me.

Well, there has an option by viewing this forum from starting date, you can see it when you are selecting a section here and you can click the "sort by" and select it from starting date so that you can see the newest threads here in this forum. I hope this will be help you.

Yes, great suggestions. We often see those post what is already checked by us.If they classify posts by date, it will be better for us.

Yes  i think administrator of this website should slightly modify the search icon bar to help people find stuff really easy.

Because it doesn't work so smooth and don't find you relative topics you need. 

Also you can sort the topic if that is read or not to avoid double comments in one posts. It can also help people to find new topic they want. I hope also that the deletion notification exist to know why some posts was deleted.

On 1/27/2020 at 11:48 AM, Sedy said:

I think this forum needs to add new features like Filters ,where one can select the posts with options from (All time, Newest, Today, This week,this month) . How many of you think that this features of searching posts would benefit it's members . There would be less complains about posts. 

This forum has filters for searching. You can go to activity section and filter your searches based on time, the content you started or others started, topics and posts. You can search for latest posts that have been made recently. The more filters you use, the more specific results you will receive in your searches. You can also separate read from unread contents. Always use search box before posting.

Yes I agree with you. Because I think it is very much helpful. By the way thanks for sharing this great information

On 1/27/2020 at 1:18 PM, Sedy said:

This is looking a great idea bro. And i love this thing.

seria bueno agregar nuevas configuraciones de trabajo, para ayudarnos a nosotros en los comentarios y al crear un tema para asi poder hablar de muchas cosas distintas, y no caer siempre en lo mismo.

On 1/27/2020 at 10:18 AM, Sedy said:

Nice idea to make that plan I see the topics totally by click button and join as I wish generally I would just like to be able to get more information about the bounties I like this niche but this option maybe help to find the desired content thank you 

On 1/27/2020 at 4:18 PM, Sedy said:

I agree with you. We need more features in this forum to become more attractive. If we add those feature here, this forum also become more presentable to the new users and also for the old user. They can filter what post they want too.

I think, that could make it more comfortable. Adding new categories and features to this forum is even more important.

You are right and now this option is available to filter your specific result like time , date ,title ,most viewed and many more option available just you need to go to any category and on the top there is a sort option click on it and there is a lot of option select any option to filter the entire posts .