Zcash Privacy Advantages in Compare Bitcoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aneukkameung

Zcash Privacy Advantages in Compare Bitcoin

Hello friends, this time I want to share information about the benefits of zcash over bitcoin

Maybe for some friends there are still those who do not understand about this. Alright I will help to describe it, although excelling in terms of privacy zcash coin does not mean that it can exceed bitcoin.

zcash is very good. But if you compare it with bitcoin zacash is nothing to bitcoin. So we should never compare both zcash and bitcoin.

• +3 1

I like Zcash i can see a bright future of this coin and the price of zcash will competed with the other altcoins it has many investors and with all security and privacy features i am sure zcash will improve until end of this year. Holding this coins for a long term will be beneficial for everybody.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, aneukkameung said:

Hello friends, this time I want to share information about the benefits of zcash over bitcoin

Maybe for some friends there are still those who do not understand about this. Alright I will help to describe it, although excelling in terms of privacy zcash coin does not mean that it can exceed bitcoin.

zcash is a privacy coin, like monero. but, at this time, those privacy coins i don't know id they can go somewhere because governments are trying to prevent the "privacy" with all those recent rules. on bitcoin blockchain the can track your founds movements but in those coins transactions can be hidden from public so i don't think that institutions like this

Zcash is very good coin and always I see it on the top with Bitcoin and other very good coins,  But that is not means that to be compared with Bitcoin is impossible! because if we compare it also we compare Ethereum, Ripple XRP, Litecoin, Dashcoin....etc

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

2 hours ago, Cryptojubayer said:

Zcash has many advantages in privacy comparing to Bitcoin.Thats why it has huge popularity and it's making good increase of its price.

i was one of the few people who asked people to start buying zcash at the exact bottom i bought it from, zcash will be among the best performing coins in 2020 indeed.

• +1 1

Well, it's a little bit of confusing, you say that you will say share information about the benefits of zcash but I don't see any benefits, at least provide more information for us to understand more and to be convinced of how great this currency is.

• +2 1

Where is your explanation about Zcash, I'm waiting for that. Because you say that Zcash is more profitable than Bitcoin. I am curious about this. What is Zcash and how it works.

• +2 1

It's good that there is a coin that have a better privacy than bitcoin because this is some kind of development or progress we want in crypto, if people can make coins that have better characteristics than bitcoin then our money will be safe and secured for sure.

• +2 1

I didn't hear about this coin? is it good ? Will it compete with bitcoin? I don't quite understand what you mean, my friend. Thank you

• +2 1

zcash and many other currencies that are already on the market already have better advantages than bitcoin in several aspects, but it remains for Bitcoin that gets liquidity every time.

• +3 1

On 1/27/2020 at 9:30 AM, aneukkameung said:

Privacy is important. I don't think that you would like it if everyone knows exactly what you have in your bank account. Why would it be possible for everyone to know what you have in your Bitcoin wallet and where you are senting it?

Welcome with me
I believe that all alternative currencies cannot surpass bitcoin in terms of features, price, or populism
We may find some currencies have features that are not present in Bitcoin but do not affect their overcoming of Bitcoin

• +3 1

In what ways can ZCash have a better privacy advancement than Bitcoin? May you explain it more briefly because I can't understand the statements you post. I'm sorry. Like example is the size of block in ZCash is better than Bitcoin?

• +2 1

On 1/27/2020 at 1:00 PM, aneukkameung said:

But in terms of privacy zcash is also facing problems. It is promoting illegal activities like money laundering so big investors are in doubt about this coin. I do not think privacy is good feature to compare with btc.

• +3 1

How does ZCash compare to Bitcoin?  Well, this system is able to confirm a new block every 2.5 minutes.  A new block is similar to a container that carries a large variety of packages.  However, instead of carrying a package, but a block carrying transactions!  This is much faster than Bitcoin, which usually takes 10 minutes to confirm a block.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well, you didn't explain anything, my friend! However, the privacy currencies have witnessed significant increases recently, especially Dash Coin.

• +4 1

ZCASH privacy may be much stronger than Bitcoin and this means that it is considered the best in terms of providing privacy

• +1 1
  • +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/27/2020 at 9:30 AM, aneukkameung said:

So what are those benefits according to you? You are just saying that you want share information yet this topic contain no information or comparison.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

bitcoin is rightnow backward in term of everything except for the price but still bitcoin is ruling the market and remaining the first and superior , hopefully will remain forever

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I thought that you will explain it but where is the explanation? i didn't see it and i don't understand what are you referring to because you don't give introduction to it and didn't give anymore information.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, mdraaselhoque said:

Essentially There's no doubt that Blockchain Enterprise is rather a great deal of investments. Blockchain is definitely a fine money-making business enterprise around the internet.

yes you are right. the block chain technology is very good place to make profit and the technology is very much secured now for all.

• +3 1

A simplified definition of ZCash provides an example: “If Bitcoin is like http, Zcash is https” which confirms the security and privacy feature of ZEC. ZCash implements an encryption tool called “Zero-Knowledge Proof” and gives participants an option to protect transactions.

• +3 1