Who is your favourite crypto Influcencer. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Who is your favourite crypto Influcencer.

Over the year I have become aware of certain people within the crypto space that have a nack for effecting prices causing pumps and dumps

For example there is this user on twitter that for months was shilling Ren

He would only tweet about it and it would pump +10% regularly. 

Same with link , he made some people a lot of money and others it cost like myself

Another person is  presidential candidate John MacAffe who has even admitted to been a paid shill. 

I find a lot of these so-called influencers have a bit more than Knowledge when it comes to theses coins maybe even a stake in them, having said that John and Sky coin parted ways for a very unusual reason but he still supports them. 

Never the less traders need to be aware of people like this as they have the power to ruin your trade or send it to the moon. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, Merzoners said:

My favorite Crypto influencer is Ian balina,

he give me reference coin good for buy.

Check website http://ianbalina.com

I shall have a look , always looking to broaden my horizon. 

But another thing I’ve found is when following said influencers you can end up in a mess I have over 100+ notifications a day from different users on different platforms such as twitter telegram and discord. 

I had to make ale an extra twitter handle to drown out some of the FUD.

I don't really follow any crypto influencer but the only one who I think can have a real influence in the market is justin sun, others are just some content creators and they dont do any influence on market actually

On 10/7/2019 at 7:20 PM, Simon said:

Over the year I have become aware of certain people within the crypto space that have a nack for effecting prices causing pumps and dumps

Same with link , he made some people a lot of money and others it cost like myself

Another person is  presidential candidate John MacAffe who has even admitted to been a paid shill. 

I find a lot of these so-called influencers have a bit more than Knowledge when it comes to theses coins maybe even a stake in them, having said that John and Sky coin parted ways for a very unusual reason but he still supports them. 

Never the less traders need to be aware of people like this as they have the power to ruin your trade or send it to the moon. 

Believe it or not, nowadays everyone proclaims to be a crypto influencer on Twitter. Even those who barely have any experience in the space, mention Crypto Proponents/influencer in their bio.. but crypto influencers have so much knowledge about crypto and how to influence people to invest on crypto... my favorite one is Vitalik Buterin... i follow him in twitter.. he always tweet about crypto and his article always help me to know about crypto much...  

• +1 1

I have heard about bitcoin from my friend but i become influenced from an youtuber. he always make good videos about bitcoin and other crypto currencies .

• +1 1

I don't have any for now, but i may following the eth founders for his podcast, it is very useful to many cryptos

I think all influences should be ignored. They all have their own agenda. Or are working towards someone else's. John Mcaffee is a criminal. We know this. The guy will do anything for money. And if you are taking financial advice from YouTube and twitter you want your mind checking. These people are out to make money for themselves. Just stay out of coins you know are being pushed by shills. Don't blame them. 

• +1 1

On 10/7/2019 at 9:20 AM, Simon said:

I don't have one in particular since most of them are very fanatical and create a lot of euphoria and a certain level of confusion in the current crypto community, maybe many people do have a more habitual influencer figure but I don't particularly prefer to be impartial and follow the news with more professionalism.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I don't have any favourite crypto influencer. I don't know them, But I'll use Bitcoin I'm still working without them. I have taught with my friends not other influencer. As for me i want to continue in Trading, Investing, Joining cryptotalk and forums to earn Bitcoins.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know any crypto influencers. A friend of mine was the one who introduced me to crypto. Maybe i will soon learn about some crypto influencers to get to know them.

On 10/7/2019 at 8:40 PM, moonuranus said:

John McAfee, he is funny as hell with his unrealistic predictions of bitcoin,
He is a great crypto influencer in a negative way because he is promoting any junk projects as long as he is getting paid for it. 

Wow he is my favorite not only because he is funny but he is really cool even though many people do not like his temperament because he often uses words that are not polite.  But it must be admitted that almost every tweet from hia mouth  comes true.  He's smart that's for sure

• +1 1

There are so many analysers in the crypto market which will give you the prediction of the market but the great influencer is John McAfee. Because he is a great investor and he analyse the market and give predictions. Crypto is a life changing chance for us and we must to join this. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's different for each person. However, I believe that Vitalik Buterin, Andrea Antonopoulos and Nick Szabo are competing for first place among the most influential people in the Crypto ecosystem.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 12/1/2019 at 9:17 PM, Sujon33 said:

My favourite ok influencer is Sourov.He is from Bangladesh.He has very good knowledge about crypto.Most time his predictions are too close.I am always follow him

Where he is? can you give his profile link of twitter?

I had only one that is John owner of Mac Affee who told that he suck his own dick if BTC won't reach $100k, but he failed.

This guy is not just my cryptocurrency influencer, but he is my role model in many aspects, i like people who are real and live their life fully.

Actually i am an enthusiastic person in nature. And my curious mind influnced me to engage in crypto planet actively. There is no alternative of learning. One of my friend also helped me to dive in it.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

These people have connections in order to buy bitcoin. If they tweeted, they have something to say. So there is a buyer for bitcoin. 

On 12/1/2019 at 10:17 AM, Wish107.5 said:

Yes me too, I learned this from friend.He taught me  about crypto  and reading articles and watching youtube about it.

I also learnt about crypto world from my friend Noman. He tought me many things and now i am able to earn at least 300 usd per month easily.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I don't think that's right. because actually the thing that affects the price of a crypto is a transaction run by the crypto. not because of the words of these influential people. therefore if you want the price of crypto that you want rises in price then multiply to make transactions using the crypto.

• +2 1

There is an youtuber in our country he is very much educated about crypto. i get all news from him and he is the influencer for me.

I love king kava and mr. Muscle in telegram groups, they are nice persons,they gave right predictions,they dont shill for their own benefits but for us to gain profits or be aware of what will happen in the market,they are so generous in giving so much informations.i dont know if they can be called influencer but they really influence me.

• +1 1

On 10/7/2019 at 8:40 PM, moonuranus said:

John McAfee, he is funny as hell with his unrealistic predictions of bitcoin,
He is a great crypto influencer in a negative way because he is promoting any junk projects as long as he is getting paid for it. 

That's right, John McAfee always promotes things in a negative way but there are some people who like him as an influencer. He is a person who is very well known in the world of cryptorency, even he is called a gambler.

My favourite ok influencer is Sumon.He is from Bangladesh.He has very good knowledge about crypto.Most time his predictions are too close.I always follow him and i like him.