Who is your favourite crypto Influcencer. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Who is your favourite crypto Influcencer.

On 10/7/2019 at 7:20 PM, Simon said:

Over the year I have become aware of certain people within the crypto space that have a nack for effecting prices causing pumps and dumps

For example there is this user on twitter that for months was shilling Ren

He would only tweet about it and it would pump +10% regularly. 

Same with link , he made some people a lot of money and others it cost like myself

Another person is  presidential candidate John MacAffe who has even admitted to been a paid shill. 

I find a lot of these so-called influencers have a bit more than Knowledge when it comes to theses coins maybe even a stake in them, having said that John and Sky coin parted ways for a very unusual reason but he still supports them. 

Never the less traders need to be aware of people like this as they have the power to ruin your trade or send it to the moon. 

In this market we can see many influencers from different country. Many influencer provide services with their youtube channel. I follow indian youtuber Money Guru, Open4profit, crypto india.     

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I don't know too much about this.  I'll get to know you later and notify you of any further assistance.  If you have any questions, please feel free to comment.  We will contact you later.

If you have any questions, feel free to comment. We will contact you later .I do not know too much about this. I'll know you later and notify you of any further assistance

I used to follow suppoman in youtube, but then he kind of went away. I believe he made enough money and is not concerned with influencing anymore. He does have some courses, still being imparted at bitdegree, he made a lot from there as well.

I don't know any crypto influencer because I was only introduced in crypto by my friends that's why I don't really watch or read any thing related about cryptocurrency. I just do what my friends do to earn money in crypto, I don't really focus my time in here.

• +2 1

On 10/7/2019 at 6:20 PM, Simon said:

Over the year I have become aware of certain people within the crypto space that have a nack for effecting prices causing pumps and dumps

Same with link , he made some people a lot of money and others it cost like myself

Another person is  presidential candidate John MacAffe who has even admitted to been a paid shill. 

I find a lot of these so-called influencers have a bit more than Knowledge when it comes to theses coins maybe even a stake in them, having said that John and Sky coin parted ways for a very unusual reason but he still supports them. 

Never the less traders need to be aware of people like this as they have the power to ruin your trade or send it to the moon. 

I am following ETH Vitalik'Butrin on twitter and always check his news .He made ETH 2nd in market and pushing ETH forward in market.

I match with that estimation mate as at the present time the youth are before now into internet as substance of piece of information their verve has roled by folks online athletic competition and if cryptocurrency would be qualified in discipline or in a universities there's by now a area for replace and they would befall experienced of the modern trends that they be able to earn crypto coins quite than personality industrious betting without earning.

There's a youtuber who is a big influence to me in crypto. She post about how to earn crypto or anything that is related to crypto. From faucets to posting or mining or trading. She uploads topics about that. So I really thin she got me to really get influenced by crypto.

My favorite influencer is my own uncle he told me A to Z of crypto market to me so he is working in crypto market from last three years and now he have enough knowledge to earn from investing in crypto market. 

On 10/7/2019 at 6:40 PM, moonuranus said:

John McAfee, he is funny as hell with his unrealistic predictions of bitcoin,
He is a great crypto influencer in a negative way because he is promoting any junk projects as long as he is getting paid for it. 

Yes you are full true.

17 hours ago, memont said:

I do no longer have any for presently, however i may additionally taking after the eth authors for his podcast, it's miles tremendously valuable to numerous cryptos

That will be nice those are who I followed some of the time to watch the podcast.

When I have watched a crypto video by a person on youtube. I became fan of him. He earned 10 btc through trading in one week. This thing motivated me a lot and I also wants to work like him. I watch his all videos which give me tons of knowledge.

I watched a vlog with this crypto influencer named Alysa and she's really great in terms of explaining the steps of engaging in the crypto world and that made me an eager crypto lover.

On 10/7/2019 at 7:20 PM, Simon said:

I joined on crypto by watching an Indian youtuber video. Because that time crypto wasn't popular as like this time. I follow some Indian crypto influencers. Some of them are Sumit Kapoor, Zia Ul Haque, Rashed etc.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Just now, Jafar02 said:

I study the in a row about crypto influencers on twitter. I recite their predictions about the crypto future. They continuously carry appropriate in sequence

If that is a good thing in terms of crypto influencers, then I am sure they will soon realize about the future of crypto. Because after tracing it brings the right order because it's very good to do, so it's clearer it has to be learned in quick succession to be understood.

My two friends and YouTube are the 3 main influencer to me for crypto. Because they encouraged me to earn through this crypto project to get financial help. 

Actually sujon Ahmed is my favourite influencer. He tell me about this forum. And now I am working in this forum and earn money

I have never followed any Crypto influencer I just try to to gain knowledge from all the users who post daily about the trading and investments and also there are some of my friends who are the old users of the cryptocurrency and they help me out in a different difficulties situations.

You should not rely too much on the expectations and opinions of these people because what they say is not true most of the time

THINK POSITIVE

Andreas Antonopoulos is the one of my favorite crypto influencer, he has a critical mind towards the development of cryptocurrency. 

There is also Nick Szabo, he is one of the cryptographers who arguably had an influence on the birth of Bitcoin, he's project called Bit Gold became the forerunner to the birth of Bitcoin.

Welcome with me
I don't have any crypto analyst that I like, I don't like following people opinions on a specific topic
All those active on social media claiming to provide analytical insights about the market and its future. They are motivated to do this in order to gain an audience, or to promote someone who pays them

Looking Crypto influencers, I currently don't follow any of them, sometimes they are optimistic to something, then done times, they are not really. But I've liked the works of the buterin vitalik since he looks impressive on his works

There are a lot of influential figures in the world of cryptocurrencies, I suspect that one of the most important figures is Vitalik, founder of Ethereum, started from scratch and completed a project that is considered one of the most powerful global projects important to the future.

I think I would really choose a brave browser and this web site is for BT awards.  This is the best site. I think people are benefiting from it.