Bitcoin back to 8k is this the start of the big bull run? if it is, how far would it go - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Bitcoin back to 8k is this the start of the big bull run? if it is, how far would it go

why be supposed to it be surprise of a new bull govern precisely ? I dont establish a detail in that, and essentially at hand is no means to predict the method that bitcoin may go, you bottle see to strict analyses but at the bottom its altogether about the whales

the 8000 usd bitcoin price time is over now bitcoin price is 9800$ and bitcoin is trying to brake the 9500$ to 9800$ Support .if this will brake then hit the above 10000$ price in this month.

On 10/7/2019 at 7:06 PM, teminalibug said:

This morning i i don't know what time it was from where you guys after are from well i was reading various sources and it was like expert thought bitcoin was going to weaver further after it dropped bellow 8k, all that key support level stuff. well now that its already back to 8k, its 8,130  now, i started to wonder was it that time we experienced before where bitcoin jumps to a whole 1k USD higher overnight?..

I'm gonna by more to test my lucky, may be it is, maybe this is the part where BTC breaks free. 😝

In 2019 we saw many critical situation of bicoin. It's dump on $3000 price and many begginers left the market. After that it's rising and dumping. From 2020 year we saw there is a healthy growth in bitcoin price.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

15 hours ago, Amir YT said:

In 2019 we saw many critical situation of bicoin. It's dump on $3000 price and many begginers left the market. After that it's rising and dumping. From 2020 year we saw there is a healthy growth in bitcoin price.

Yes in 2020 there have been small dumps but massive pumps like the last 24h, from now have been awesome.

Bitcoin price will double and reach a price of maybe $ 50,000 during the year 2020 next summer, due to the impact of the new split

THINK POSITIVE

9 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

Bitcoin price will double and reach a price of maybe $ 50,000 during the year 2020 next summer, due to the impact of the new split

Yes, it is expected that a large percentage of 80% of the high price of bitcoin during the coming summer will reach one of these points 20k ... 30k ... 50k $

Life is great and enjoy it

Bitcoin now breaks free because it raised in 10,000 value. But now it falls back in the value of 9,800. But that's normal for me because of volatility. But do you think its possible to increase its value this week?

Well you have your answer now, bitcoin has touched 10k plus and now it is pulling back a bit. Not for sure, if it is going to pull a lot or just small pull. by the looks of it, bitcoin might push back and go up till 12k, atleast in next coming weeks. Awesome times ahead. 

Bitcoin is now at the wall of 10,000, I think its price will go up a lot, perhaps more than several times, and there will be a price increase Bitcoin has never reached before.

staring at the present day marketplace state of affairs i would say that btc market will move little bit downer this month and actually it'll begin to pump to attain halving.

According to me, the price of bitcoin has dropped a little while ago but now the price of bitcoin has increased substantially.  I think the price of bitcoin will increase further in the future.  Currently Bitcoin's price has risen to 9k.  It is likely to be 10k in the future.

On 10/7/2019 at 4:06 PM, teminalibug said:

This morning i i don't know what time it was from where you guys after are from well i was reading various sources and it was like expert thought bitcoin was going to weaver further after it dropped bellow 8k, all that key support level stuff. well now that its already back to 8k, its 8,130  now, i started to wonder was it that time we experienced before where bitcoin jumps to a whole 1k USD higher overnight?..

I'm gonna by more to test my lucky, may be it is, maybe this is the part where BTC breaks free. 😝

Bitcoin is raising but they will drop it  again to make more money next time until they break out yo the moon.

1 hour ago, Hanan951 said:

Bitcoin is raising but they will drop it  again to make more money next time until they break out yo the moon.

You mean the whales? i dint think the currency movements of bitcoin have anything to do with the whales. it is simply what was anticipated for this year.

Bitcoin price fluctuations happen all day and night, the price always decreases and rises again. Therefore, the smart trader must make a study of the market situation and determine the points of purchase and sale to take profits.

I think that whales move and affect bitcoin, and therefore fluctuate strongly, and I think that this volatility is good and we can take advantage of profit opportunities from it

Now its a great chance for buying bitcoin ! because the price will pump agian over 10,000 $ ! the whales made this to make the price go down to then to buy it and get huge profits !

If Bitcoin returns to 8k, it will certainly become a medium of good earnings for us, as the price of Bitcoin is down a lot at present, and if Bitcoin becomes at high level and becomes 8k, it will become a medium of good earnings, and we will make good payments.  Will get

to my knowledge fluctuations in thr bitcoin price is because of movement of whales and bence affecting the bitcoin price.but it is a good time to buy Bitcoin for those who was thinking to buy bitcoin at o

9k dollars

On 10/7/2019 at 6:36 PM, teminalibug said:

Hello my dear friend. Bitcoin is really decreasing these days. The current price of bitcoin is less than 8000USD when i checked it in the morning. Hopefully it will rise back again soon. 

3 hours ago, Strangernew1 said:

Hello there. Well there is nothing certain when it comes to crypto currency. Because it is very much fluctuating in a short time the prices can be vary by a lot. 

I can see that but fundamental analysis always gives us a clue right, i mean it is not like we never have a clue of how prices would do at all??

3 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Hello my dear friend. Bitcoin is really decreasing these days. The current price of bitcoin is less than 8000USD when i checked it in the morning. Hopefully it will rise back again soon. 

It is not something i expected for this hear long,  but I'm pretty sure it will be okay within few days if not weeks.

Bitcoin coin is one of the most ancient and distinguished history currencies at the same time, no one expected to reach the 20,000 dollars and then go down to the current prices

My friend it is possible that bitcoin value increases so first.But last few days thare is a problem on cryptotalk.The moderator banned some countries.As we knew that the value of bitcoin is volatile, so we hope the value of bitcoin may rise after some days.

On 10/7/2019 at 7:06 PM, teminalibug said:

From the beginning of 2019 we saw massive crash on the bitcoin price. After end of the year we get rise up on bitcoin. We can call it as small bull run on bitcoin.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/