Bitcoin back to 8k is this the start of the big bull run? if it is, how far would it go - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Bitcoin back to 8k is this the start of the big bull run? if it is, how far would it go

This morning i i don't know what time it was from where you guys after are from well i was reading various sources and it was like expert thought bitcoin was going to weaver further after it dropped bellow 8k, all that key support level stuff. well now that its already back to 8k, its 8,130  now, i started to wonder was it that time we experienced before where bitcoin jumps to a whole 1k USD higher overnight?..

I'm gonna by more to test my lucky, may be it is, maybe this is the part where BTC breaks free. 😝

This is a fairly good direction of the cost rate. After all, everyone expects huge growth and the bulk of the community believes in it very much. Naturally there are those who want to fall, but only for the purpose of additional purchases, and then again in growth.

• +5 1

We dont know yet! but every bullrun started to a big slides!

The market is full of manipulations especially if there is an event in the near future that will make the price go high.

We are not whales so we are not sure!

1k increase overnight? I feel like that volatility is exactly what bitcoin is made of. We've seen it happen before and it's definitely possible with bitcoin. Come to think of it, it's sort of what makes it fun (until you're on the losing end!).

• +5 1

22 hours ago, s107n said:

This is a fairly good direction of the cost rate. After all, everyone expects huge growth and the bulk of the community believes in it very much. Naturally there are those who want to fall, but only for the purpose of additional purchases, and then again in growth.

I fully agree with you

There is another token on the Wave platform with the same name, but not the same coins. On their official site there is not enough information. In addition, last month the price was 0.14 USD, while currently around 600 USD. I wonder how such an increase could happen in this case.

it is not really sure if bitcoin will go far from 10,000 - 12000$ but if it could be so many people predict the value will be for 1 bitcoin is equals to 50000 $ approx but it can be 3000$ too 

Think 1000 Times before invest 

Thanks

Good Luck

why should it be start of a new bull run exactly ? I dont see a point in that, and actually there is no way to predict the way that bitcoin may go, you can do technical analyses but at the end its all about the whales

bull run ?, I see more run to collect benefits that is approaching year end.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

I think Bitcoin will not pump too big right now, the market will go up and down very slowly, but Bitcoin may be a big pump in the late 20's or early 2021.

I think there will be no bull run this ending of the year, there is possibility that the market will still be in bear for a long time

BTC current price is $7,360 . The price is going down & down I think in this year bitcoin price will dump again. But in next year we will see the bull run of bitcoin that's why I'm still interested buying bitcoin.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:06 AM, teminalibug said:

This morning i i don't know what time it was from where you guys after are from well i was reading various sources and it was like expert thought bitcoin was going to weaver further after it dropped bellow 8k, all that key support level stuff. well now that its already back to 8k, its 8,130  now, i started to wonder was it that time we experienced before where bitcoin jumps to a whole 1k USD higher overnight?..

I'm gonna by more to test my lucky, may be it is, maybe this is the part where BTC breaks free. 😝

The time has passed since you made this reference, you have to keep in mind that bitcoin has already broken those support levels, it is in a very critical state since a recession of buyers is being noticed, there are many sellers in panic taking the Market has as a place, very careful with each trade bro.

• +1 1

This opportunity may not always come, sometimes a sudden rise in some currencies occurs for some time only and if your good luck will be present at this moment, for bitcoin I think that the rise is still possible after the next halving. I hope you do not miss this opportunity.

Yes the increase is everyone's hope. At the moment Bitcoin is experiencing a decline and only a slight increase, I think this is the beginning for the increase. Sometimes people take advantage of falling prices to buy and sell when expensive.

On 08.10.2019 at 17:13, Makemoneybtc said:

Bitcoin was down to $7900,now it's back up at $8200 and you already call this a bull run? We don't know yet since it's been only one day now, but this looks like the beginning of a bull run if it continues to grow like this

It's not bull run time yet. And this small growth is characteristic of the coin. Bull run will not start abruptly but gradually over the course of 7-8 months.

Unfortunately the value of bitcoin falls down to $7,500+ and the bull run are not sure if it will start. Since, the value of Bitcoin are unpredictable and if it will happen the bull run are not long.

The price of bitcoins goes up high level in crypto market. The price of bitcoins goes more high because the demand of crypto currency goes high according to economics rules if the demand high the price is high, in this way the price bitcoins goes high due to demand.

As of now, the 2020 gives us a good welcome because when we look at the price of bitcoin, it reached $8900 today and there is a possible to reached the $9000 next day or next week, i hope it will be continued to be getting some great profit. Happy posting.

On 10/7/2019 at 7:06 PM, teminalibug said:

Now bitcoin price about $8930 dollars, If bitcoin price break $9000 dollars then next move $9200 dollars. I think this time are very difficult now we should use stop loss because everytime price should be pump or dump. Now many time make good returns in pumping market.              

Its currently hovering about the 9000$ mark, hopefully it will continue to rise as per speculations to the 10400$ mark

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I think it's still not the start of bull run, bitcoin is just recovering from it's fall last year so the bitcoin's current price is really normal and I hope that bitcoin won't fall again because once bitcoin falls it will have difficulties to rise again and hit 8000 dollars above. Let's just hope that bitcoin's bull run is really coming soon.

now in 2020  bitcoin price around 8950$ maybe bitcoin bull run started bitcoin rising.i hope bitcoin touch 9000$ today lest see.

• +1 1

20% growth in 2020 is encouraging. But most importantly, all other cryptocurrencies have also risen in price! If you recall halving in May, then the price of 20,000 by the end of the year is quite real.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Sohel Rana said:

Now bitcoin price about $8930 dollars, If bitcoin price break $9000 dollars then next move $9200 dollars. I think this time are very difficult now we should use stop loss because everytime price should be pump or dump. Now many time make good returns in pumping market.              

I think the stop on loss should be at 9700 what do you think?