If we got hacked? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

The only way you can easilyget hacked it giving your log in details to unknown person or hackers, and make sure you email is very secured if not your account is liable to be hacked at anytime 

On 1/27/2020 at 2:43 PM, Akbor said:

if your account get hacked by anyone than you can easily recover it

By logging in your Cryptotalk account with your email address and password then you go to settings and change the password so that the hacker can not be able to log in again.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Yes there is a quite chance of hacking your account by someone. But you must always your permanent account . The reason behind it that you can easily recover your account. So be aware of all kinds of scammers.

There are very few opportunities to have an account hack through the forum. If the account is hacked,then it is our own fault. There are two main reasons for hacking of account. One is that you give your sensitive information to an unknown fraudster and the other is that your password is very weak. So it is important that you avoid these two things so that your account remains secure.

• +2 1

There is nothing difficult for hackers, but if you take precautions, it is difficult for your account to be hacked, and if that happens, it is better to write to the support team in the forum.

• +3 1

On 9/15/2020 at 10:51 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

The only way you can easilyget hacked it giving your log in details to unknown person or hackers, and make sure you email is very secured if not your account is liable to be hacked at anytime 

There are many people that are hacked with the use of their email, email is online and hackers are able to easily know the email user name and brute force the password without even sending malware to the person. We need to b careful and use 2fa on our email accounts. 

• +3 1

On 1/28/2020 at 7:13 AM, Ahmeddominik said:

I don't expect that there is an opportunity to hack our account here because the forum is highly protected for any loophole and I am also protecting myself from these people who are hacking

Perhaps hacking in a direct way is difficult and I agree with you, but there are other and different ways to hack and steal accounts, such as mining links and also pictures , pages ... 

Keep the password strong to prevent hacking
If this happens, you must contact the site administration
I think there is a post about this topic in the first section

• +2 1

there is always a chance to get hacked if you have an account on any website ,  i don't see anything can be done if your cryptotalk account was hacked but maybe at that time you should change your yobit account quickly and enable 2FA so you don't lose your money

• +3 1

Whether you are hacked or not depends on the strength of your password, and if you are hacked , the chance to restore your account, as I think, is small.

• +5 1

It depends on the off chance that our record get hacked, at that point we can't secure it yet while we are sheltered now we should play it safe and some savvy works from which we can without much of a stretch evade our record to be hacked.

ıts really confuse the whole but if you dont have nothing to get stucks you never mind just try to learn how to beat the online 

Definitely  yes, there are hackers who do this even automatically,  worst mistake  you can make is put the same password  in your accounts,  because if a site gets hacked,  hackers earn access to a lot of mails and their  password,  and if you put the same pass in every account  you use, a bot created  by hackers could easily  break through  all the accounts  with same mail and pass, happened  to me before, that's  why i know about  the subject. 

• +3 1

just be careful out there and don't share your private info with anyone and change your passwords often, this includes crypto exchanges 

On 1/26/2020 at 4:39 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Is here any chance to hack this account, And if that happen then what should we need to do?

I have tried to hack my accounts every day but since I have 2fa mode activated they cannot

If you get hacked it is only your fault because the site is almost impossible to hack, so I would advise you to be careful.

scammers always try to hacked our account, you can recover it simple to reset your password with the e-mail address you registered

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Friend I don't know about that, but it is probable that it will be found out sooner or later and the account will be banned. I would mention to use 2fa in Yobit just in case and change your password to something very strong.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

If somehow your cryptotalk account gone to a wrong person or got hacked it would be only because of yore insincerity. You should not click on any unknown link nor browser your account from unknown device and always be aware. 

On 1/27/2020 at 6:39 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Is here any chance to hack this account, And if that happen then what should we need to do?

There are so many hackers in crypto currency but it is rare than accounts in cryptotalk are getting hacked. It is all up on how you manage your account, if you are very careful and always updated on what is happening in crypto then I guess you could avoid being hacked. And if you got hacked then you can't do anything about it so always be careful.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

You should clarify your question or rephrase it, any way what you are suggesting has a very small possibility to happen because this forum has good reputation and it is well protected, actually what worries me is the possibility of an email account getting hacked and this way someone will definitely lose his crypto account.

Indeed, dear friend, there is no benefit in hacking that cryptotalk has, in any case the YOBIT platform could be a possibility but as you say, you put the security that yobit offers you, which is 2FA.
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great winnings

• +4 1

What you should do is have yobit with 2FA, this will help you have no problem with your funds account and then perhaps open a ticket at Yobit exchange and contact also the support of Cryptotalk to resolve this problem. I think it will take some time to do an audit of what happened and then you may have a good chance to recover your account. But I haven't heard of something like that happening ever, as both cryptotalk and yobit are very secure.

• +2 1

Brother first questions will come that why is your account active anyone can't have your account if you don't give your personal information to him or you share your personal key or password.

You should never share your personal key or password to anyone if you also share your personal information or login to that kind of Link which is given by this scammers then you can leave your personal information so don't do this kind of thing if you got hacked maybe you can recover by talking to the community team which are the admin off the website but maybe it is also not possible in some cases.

The security of your account is your personal problem, it is not the forum that will protect your computer from getting hacked as it is you that will make mistakes and download viruses. If you don't protect your internet experience then you will have problems with many websites.