Suggest topics that need to be Deleted or Locked - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Suggest topics that need to be Deleted or Locked

Please post here links to any Topics that need to be deleted or locked because of:

- Breaking forum rules (plagiarism, duplicate, refferal links, short text....)

- Fake conversation

- News copy/paste

-------------------------

Edited by hexwin

Actually, this forum needs more topics to difference topics category. Category wise topics is more helpful to find out the fixed one. So it is need urgent.

20 minutes ago, raju said:

Actually, this forum needs more topics to difference topics category. Category wise topics is more helpful to find out the fixed one. So it is need urgent.

Forum does NOT need forum breaking rules COPY/PASTE boring fake conversation Topics with retarted question to pump 100 characters!

One more added

I want answer 👈

3 minutes ago, vohar123 said:

like you did now? sounds like you put a lot of stuff in your post to pass the 100 characters 😄

could have said only "we dont need plagiarists and fake conversations" and reported.

You mister should READ forum RULES

If you know what is'better' please do something 'better' yourself.

I am waiting to see one more vohar123 miracle that I will support

I didn't say you break any rules....  I said just read them, and write something better if you can.

My point is, 

Don't write short copy/paste posts, (just to make 100+)

Don't post short few words post  (just to make 100+)

Don't make fake conversation  (just to make 100+)

Don't create duplicate content or topics (just to make 100+)

If you don't understand, then I can't help you....

s.77.jpg

Edited by hexwin

16 hours ago, hexwin said:

Forum does NOT need forum breaking rules COPY/PASTE boring fake conversation Topics with retarted question to pump 100 characters!

One more added

I want answer 👈

yes, it is right decision to restricted copy/paste word.

Need a generic/new something which can help to spread knowledge about crypto.

Looking at the current trend, bitcoin is worth investing in. For newbies in cryptocurrency investment, it is always advisable to invest in popular cryptocurrency like bitcoin and ethereum since they have a good track record when it comes to their statistics on the� crypto market chart. Always invest in a coin that has a proven potential to be on a safer side.�

31 minutes ago, Superman1997 said:

Looking at the current trend, bitcoin is worth investing in. For newbies in cryptocurrency investment, it is always advisable to invest in popular cryptocurrency like bitcoin and ethereum since they have a good track record when it comes to their statistics on the� crypto market chart. Always invest in a coin that has a proven potential to be on a safer side.�

Do NOT post offtopic generic COPY/PASTE messages or you will be reported and BANNED.
Stay on topic.

I hope you can read and understand english...

yes there are some topics which should be deleted from the forum because they are not useful and not meaningful, so they should be deleted and post some good content which have knowledge.

Hard Worker 😎😎

all the topics are really good no need to lock them or delete them every topic is full of knowledge and information i am very satisfied with every thread i gain as much as knowledge i can gain from the forum