6 golden rules for successful trading - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
talo122

6 golden rules for successful trading

The trading rules given above are very helpful for understanding trading and trading and gaining profit instead of loss.  This is a very informative post for new traders and investors you will bw join .

Hellow sir, Your this article is Really helpfully article for us. I am a Small trader, sometime i try to Buy some good Coin in low price and I want to Earn some good Profit from my Buying coin. But i have not any Good idea and Experience about it. But your this artile has some Helpful for me. I got some new idea from this Article. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Your tips are very helpful for us if we want to do this . Especially newbie like me . I would also want to do trading in my next days .give us more Information which you know 

• -1 1

Thanks sharing for this useful post . I will try to follow this rules. It is necessary to following the rules for trading. Trading is a risk if you don't have knowledge about trading you lose your all money. I recommend everyone to learn how to read the graph.

Thank you for your tips, this will serve as a reference for my trading. It is true when we trade we have to write a plan and not break it, because it's part of the strategy. Learn every day because the same strategy will no longer work in the next trade, because the market is constantly expanding. Know when to cut losses and where to continue trading. Use technical analysis to analyze the coins that will be traded to find out the detailed chart and coin history.

• +1 1

You are right my friend, these are the tips we need to follow to be a successful trader. Success don't come at once, it's a step by step job. We need to work hard to acquire knowledge to be a successful trader. 

There are many golden rules for successful trading . But some are most important which are given below 

1 Good plan for trading 

2 Investment should be low 

3 hard working 

4 sincere with trade 

5 give much time for profit 

6 steady but slow 

7 to see ratio between investment and earning 

8 when we succeed then invest more  

Thank you very much for these great tips, I will trade when I have extensive knowledge in this field, in order not to lose my money, and I will stick to your rules.

A successful trader writes down his plan , you are absolutely right about it , and this is something many people ignore. you should always write down the price when you bought your currencies and how much do you expect it to increase and also the dates are important. Putting your trade plan on paper makes it easier to be remembered and executed. 

• +5 1

The six golden rules for successful trading is not what is important though it is very important too but among them are your time,your emotions,your network and others

Highly valuable tips and I think these are the basic rules for a successful trading so I agree with you and Thank You for sharing it with us.Such posts are always appreciable and everyone should be encourage to share their experience and suggestions with all.We need to be a discipline prson to become a successful trader.

You mentioned a good tip, you just said these important tips that we have to follow if we want to make a successful trading, you can not be an expert in a short time but with some experience you will be, because every expert trading was new to us and he Asking and looking for tips like these, so sticking with them is the right way for all crypto earners and traders. 

• +3 1

On 1/27/2020 at 1:51 AM, talo122 said:

Rule 1: 

Follow Your Written Trading Plan

This is the #1 reason why traders fail. It is human nature to want to vary or break rules and it takes discipline to continue to act in accordance with the established rules.

Write out a plan, even if it’s simple at first, and follow it religiously.

Rule 2: Keep Learning On A Daily Basis.

The markets are changing every single day and the strategies that you may have used 5 years ago might not work now. You need to continue to educate yourself on a daily basis.

Rule 3:

Don’t Let Losses Compound.

Per your trading plan you should already know when and where you will cut your losses. Whether it’s a technical failure or percentage move doesn’t matter as long as you have something in place to mitigate risk.

Rule 4:

Never Set A Price Target.

Don’t set a price target and automatically get out of good trades. If you are long a trade and the pair hits your “target” don’t just automatically exit! Let profits run wild. Place a trailing stop loss order and see how high it can go from there after locking in gains.

Rule 5: 

Master One Strategy At A Time.

Never jump from one trading style to another. Master one style and strategy first rather than becoming average at several.

Rule 6:

Listen To The Charts .

In case you didn’t already know, you cannot affect the market.

Everything is reflected in the price and volume when it comes to technical analysis .

Thank you very much for giving us these amazing and helpful tips about the trade. Your post is very important and useful for me and the beginners of this forum. I want to start the crypto trade in very soon so I am trying to increase my knowledge about the trade. This post has helped me a lot for increasing my knowledge about the crypto trade. 

In trading every trader has his own rules for successful trading, I also have rules for trading success.. It is very important for beginners especially to understand it in trading and to exist in the future of their career.

I do not have any specific information about trading That's why I can't tell you about it if I knew it, then I definitely tell you about it .Trading in should be the person who has knowledge about it and information experience about it. If you trade even if you do not have experience, then you will lose.My advice to you that if you do not have experience, then you do not trade. 

you should do technical analysis to analyze the coins that will be traded to find out the detailed chart, also as for me overcome lack of patience and greediness

• +1 1

In my opinion it doesn't  matter where are you working.you should follow the rules and regulation of the forum where you works.you should follow good rules.never deceive others.be honest.never cheat others.in my opinion  these are the rules of successful trading ..

In my views these are best rules for quality trading. You must follow these rules to became a successfull trader. These are the basic strategies for trading.

On 26/1/2020 at 14:51, talo122 said:

Regla 1: 

Siga su plan comercial escrito

Esta es la razón número uno por la que los traders fracasan. Es parte de la naturaleza humana querer variar o romper las reglas y se necesita disciplina para continuar actuando de acuerdo con las reglas establecidas.

Escriba un plan, incluso si es simple al principio, y sígalo religiosamente.

Regla 2: Siga aprendiendo a diario.

Los mercados cambian todos los días y es posible que las estrategias que haya utilizado hace 5 años no funcionen ahora. Necesita seguir educándose a sí mismo a diario.

Regla 3:

No permita que las pérdidas se compongan.

Según su plan comercial, ya debería saber cuándo y dónde reducirá sus pérdidas. No importa si se trata de una falla técnica o de un movimiento porcentual, siempre y cuando tenga algo para mitigar el riesgo.

Regla 4:

Nunca establezca un precio objetivo.

No establezca un precio objetivo y salga automáticamente de las buenas operaciones. Si tiene una operación larga y el par alcanza su "objetivo", ¡no salga automáticamente! Deje que las ganancias se disparen. Coloque una orden de stop loss rastreada y vea qué tan alto puede ir desde allí después de bloquear las ganancias.

Regla 5: 

Domina una estrategia a la vez.

Nunca salte de un estilo comercial a otro. Domina un estilo y una estrategia primero en lugar de convertirte en promedio en varios.

Regla 6:

Escuche los gráficos.

En caso de que aún no lo supiera, no puede afectar el mercado.

Todo se refleja en el precio y el volumen cuando se trata de análisis técnico.

Very good advice my friend, thanks for sharing. Those who use these 6 steps wisely and stick to them are guaranteed success. The road to success in trading is uphill, it is up to us to realize our success, strong with faith and enjoying the process. 

This is exceptionally useful post for new traders and investors.Reading of rules and great data is not sufficient for effective trading.In expansion have persistence and discipline,it is the significant characteristics we need to practice and it is the most incredible assets to be fruitful in trading.For me to get fruitful in trading, having the information and doing things right will cause you to accomplish your objectives.

• +2 1

On 1/27/2020 at 1:51 AM, talo122 said:

Place a trailing stop loss order and see how high it can go from there after locking in gains.

To me this is the most important  thing for trader because mostly time trader forget to put  stop lose limit because of not having any awareness ..  Infect i did the same mistake once which help me to get lose..  Stop or lose always  depending   on our target movement  so its should be strict first.. 

• +3 1

Very good advice given. The forum should thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed & quality trading guide. Ive traded on & off over the yrs. I must say, I have had some of the problems or didnt follow the rules that you stated here. I wish I did. But you learn from your mistakes, or at least you should learn.

Once again, great post & thank you !!!!!!!!!

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I am very thankful to you for sharing this information by your post with all users. because I recently joined this platform so I have no much information about it. and I also need to that person who helped me and can guide me. So I have ever seen a few post which I can get knowledge from them. 

I must appreciate that you have provided us with some useful informations. These golden rules should be known to everyone who is planning to trade crypto currencies. As I am a newbie, i have never tried Trading or mining yet. However, I am looking forward to it, so I will start following these rules. Thank you.