Day trading tips for a successful trading - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
talo122

Day trading tips for a successful trading

Here is some tips i found it online i collected it in one post.. 

Day Trading tips 

1. Knowledge Is Power
In addition to knowledge of basic trading procedures, day traders need to keep up on the latest market news, the Fed's interest rate plans, the economic outlook, etc. So do your homework. 

2. Set Aside Funds
Assess how much capital you're willing to risk on each trade. Many successful day traders risk less than 1% to 2% of their account per trade. If you have a $40,000 trading account and are willing to risk 0.5% of your capital on each trade, your maximum loss per trade is $200 (0.005 x 
$40,000). 

3. Set Aside Time, Too
Day trading requires your time. That's why it's called day trading.

4. Start Small
As a beginner, focus on a maximum of one to two pairs during a session.

5- Avoid small cap currenceies 

You're probably looking for deals and low prices, but stay away from  weak currenceies . 

6. Time Those Trades
Many orders placed by investors and traders begin to execute as soon as the markets open in the morning, which contributes to price volatility. 

7. Cut Losses With Limit Orders
Decide what type of orders you'll use to enter and exit trades. Will you use market orders or limit orders? When you place a market order, it's executed at the best price available at the time—thus, no price guarantee.

A limit order, meanwhile, guarantees the price but not the execution. Limit orders help you trade with more precision, wherein you set your price (not unrealistic but executable) for buying as well as selling. More sophisticated and experienced day traders may employ the use of options strategies to hedge their positions as well.

8. Be Realistic About Profits
A strategy doesn't need to win all the time to be profitable. Many traders only win 50% to 60% of their trades. However, they make more on their winners than they lose on their losers. Make sure the risk on each trade is limited to a specific percentage of the account, and that entry and exit methods are clearly defined and written down.

9. Stay Cool
There are times when the stock markets test your nerves. As a day trader, you need to learn to keep greed, hope, and fear at bay. Decisions should be governed by logic and not emotion.

10. Stick to the Plan
Successful traders have to move fast, but they don't have to think fast. Why? Because they've developed a trading strategy in advance, along with the discipline to stick to that strategy. ."

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +5 4

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

Thank you for collecting this information and sharing it with us here This topic will benefit many new people working in this field

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for clarifying these points. Starting with a small amount and choosing the right time for trading is one of the most important points to avoid losing, especially for beginners and new ones

4 hours ago, talo122 said:

Day Trading tips 

1. Knowledge Is Power
In addition to knowledge of basic trading procedures, day traders need to keep up on the latest market news, the Fed's interest rate plans, the economic outlook, etc. So do your homework. 

2. Set Aside Funds
Assess how much capital you're willing to risk on each trade. Many successful day traders risk less than 1% to 2% of their account per trade. If you have a $40,000 trading account and are willing to risk 0.5% of your capital on each trade, your maximum loss per trade is $200 (0.005 x 
$40,000). 

3. Set Aside Time, Too

4. Start Small

You're probably looking for deals and low prices, but stay away from  weak currenceies . 

6. Time Those Trades
Many orders placed by investors and traders begin to execute as soon as the markets open in the morning, which contributes to price volatility. 

Decide what type of orders you'll use to enter and exit trades. Will you use market orders or limit orders? When you place a market order, it's executed at the best price available at the time—thus, no price guarantee.

A limit order, meanwhile, guarantees the price but not the execution. Limit orders help you trade with more precision, wherein you set your price (not unrealistic but executable) for buying as well as selling. More sophisticated and experienced day traders may employ the use of options strategies to hedge their positions as well.

A strategy doesn't need to win all the time to be profitable. Many traders only win 50% to 60% of their trades. However, they make more on their winners than they lose on their losers. Make sure the risk on each trade is limited to a specific percentage of the account, and that entry and exit methods are clearly defined and written down.

9. Stay Cool
There are times when the stock markets test your nerves. As a day trader, you need to learn to keep greed, hope, and fear at bay. Decisions should be governed by logic and not emotion.

10. Stick to the Plan
Successful traders have to move fast, but they don't have to think fast. Why? Because they've developed a trading strategy in advance, along with the discipline to stick to that strategy. ."

Yes, these are basic tips on how to manage your capital or income well and manage the level of loss. But I need tips on successful trading, like when I make mistakes in making decisions when trading, what should I do to take good steps. This will help me with successful trading tips.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

this is so nice and informative. day trading is more profitable than long term hold, if you can practice it properly applying also with those you share can make you successful day trader.

• +4 1

These all are great tips and its really an useful or important tips for the users or traders who like to do daily trading because it take too much of time, you need to keep your eye on the rates regularly and to utilize the indicators betterly. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Small or Low Cap Cryptocurrency coins are a high risk investment but this is ussually the highest paying ways to make money from trading.

When you suddenly bought a coin or tokens for a super cheap price and pump suddenly happens then you stuck a gold mine with this trade.

So if you have a high risk appetite then low cap coins are a good choice for long term HODL

• +2 2
  • +3 1

spacer.png

Actually before trading we must be need gain enough knowledge about trading. Then we can easily trade our coin and earn more money

• +3 1

On 1/26/2020 at 8:38 PM, talo122 said:

Day Trading tips 

1. Knowledge Is Power

2. Set Aside Funds
$40,000). 

3. Set Aside Time, Too

4. Start Small

6. Time Those Trades

9. Stay Cool

10. Stick to the Plan

Your day trading tips are actually good for any beginner to emulate let me as add to it a beginner should also have total grip and control over their emotions

• +2 1

Set aside funds so that when the cryptocurrency market falls, make a deposit. It is very effective using your own funds.

• +2 1

Actually I think crypto trading is the best. If you trade your coin then you can get a good profit. Most of the people trade their coin and earn more money

• +2 1

On 1/27/2020 at 7:11 AM, Ipal said:

I think that's the basic tips in trading, I need tips for trading that can better deal with difficult situations in trading, because in trading there are very few choices and a little time will make it difficult to think so we experience mistakes in making decisions, therefore I need tips which are not basic trading tips.

If we are not deeply mature in crypto trading, you must never stop learning mate.  Because knowledge would be our main tools for us to become successful here in cryptocurrency. You don't need to be an expert one basic is enough for us to get earnings.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

Good tips, it can help everyone who just starting to trade, well even if it just weekly or montly trading or long term it will just depends on ours skills and especially in our patient. 

• +2 1

Well, this is a great topic pertaining to the tips that a beginner should follow in order for them to avoid losses in trading I hope they view this nd follow these tips.

• +3 1

Oh thankyou mate for all your information . I read it very carefully  its long but i take some time your information  is very informative i want to start trading but my iq level about trading is zero thats why i learn about it your info is good for me 

• +2 2

This is really helpful to us as an aspiring day trader who is really want to learn and study about this it make us easy to get some information or fundamental information that we needed.

• +1 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Day Trading tips 

1. Knowledge Is Power

2. Set Aside Funds
$40,000). 

3. Set Aside Time, Too

4. Start Small

6. Time Those Trades

9. Stay Cool

10. Stick to the Plan

Thank you for this you advise my friend because it is really help full to me noting the fact that many people loss money in trading not because they are bad trader but because they are  not inform on trading strategy.

• +2 1

No i can not bilieve this trading because iit not provide more profit than holding trade. One day trading is not successfull trader.

• +2 1

Day Trading tips 

1. Knowledge Is Power

2. Set Aside Funds
$40,000). 

3. Set Aside Time, Too

4. Start Small

6. Time Those Trades

9. Stay Cool

10. Stick to the Plan

Thanks allot for the information but I think  you can only emulate this tips when you have the knowledge and experience of trading 

Extensive records plus a long way discovering at my posture. significant is frequently familiarity with profits phenomena without great phenomena absolutely everyone may not acquire anything challenge from the comfort of currency trading about crypto sales.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

On 2/29/2020 at 2:19 AM, tudi87467 said:

Good tips, it can aid everyone who last starting to trade, well even suppose it just weekly or montly trading or in the long run it will soon depends on ours skills and especially in our patient. 

I agree with you. But usually, professionals do not recommend daily trading because it is a big risk for those who trade using lots of money.