OFFLINE WALLET!!!!!!! - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakib2018

OFFLINE WALLET!!!!!!!

Take Your Wallet Offline!:

One of the best ways you can protect your wallet is if you store it in a place that is not connected to the internet. Why? Because anything connected to the internet is susceptible to hacking. This is called cold storage which basically store private bitcoin keys offline. Many software wallets offer cold storage, check to see if yours does.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I am agree with you. Offline wallet is safest than a online wallet. Because, we are not 100% secure in online. Anyone can be hacked at any time. So if we want keep our crypto currency in 100% safe place than we should use a offline wallet.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Exactly. This is the best way to store your cryptocurrencies. Everything connected to the internet is not really safe. Hackers will always have a way to penetrate and gain access to everything.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Actually all wallets are online. There is no wallet which works offline. For online, There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love coinbase. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use blockchain, yobit etc.

• +1 1

On 2/17/2020 at 7:05 PM, arafat4393 said:

I am agree with you. Offline wallet is safest than a online wallet. Because, we are not 100% secure in online. Anyone can be hacked at any time. So if we want keep our crypto currency in 100% safe place than we should use a offline wallet.

There is nothing full of secure but always we need to choose the less damages, the off-line wallets are good, and with them you can avoid many online attacks, I mean you will use them only when you have something to do, there is some good online wallets but they are always can be hacked 

• +1 1

On 1/26/2020 at 7:09 PM, Sakib2018 said:

One of the best ways you can protect your wallet is if you store it in a place that is not connected to the internet. Why? Because anything connected to the internet is susceptible to hacking. This is called cold storage which basically store private bitcoin keys offline. Many software wallets offer cold storage, check to see if yours does.

you are misunderstanding the "offline wallet" and "cold wallet" words.

an offline wallet is just a software wallet, that you download on your computer or phone, and will use internet to send transactions

a cold wallet is a wallet that will never be connect to internet. and you need a pc connected to internet, the device with the cold wallet ans an usb to confirm the transactions

Yes, I don't use this method to stay safe, but I have many other ways to protect my wallet, I've been fine with my money for almost 2 years now. Of course, offline wallets are better than online wallets

Most of the paper wallets and the hardware are best known to be the offline wallets which are supposed to be the 100 % secured wallet for the crypto storage. These offline wallets are also known as the cold wallet that nobody will be able to access your wallet., 

Guys, use your old laptop without the internet connection and glue the USB ports for your own safety. The best offline wallet is the useless laptop hardware😉

Yes, the best wallets in terms of security are those that work without the Internet, that keeps them away from hacking and infiltration

THINK POSITIVE

Yes, but those portfolios are really expensive and are very suitable for those who own a lot of currencies and a large capital as well. This is my personal belief and I might be wrong.

This is a very good idea and with the rate of hacking that is taking place nowadays, it is not a stretch to be concerned for your funds that you may have in crypto. Therefore i would also recommend that those that have large amount of crypto consider the cold storage mechanism, ass it may prove to be the best way to keep your crypto safe.

• +1 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Welcome with me
Yes my friend, you are right, cold storage is the best way to store and keep wallet keys away from hackers, there is a kind of cold wallets that are not connected to the internet or hardware wallet and are the best ever, but their price is somewhat high

• +1 1

On 1/26/2020 at 8:09 PM, Sakib2018 said:

Or just make a backups from your wallet.dat file from data directory to usb drives and put them somewhere safe. After that you don't need the wallet software until the time you want to recover it and you can get online safely with your computer.

• +1 1

Hello brother and i completely agree with your each words. Even i prefer to store my coins offline. Because it reduces the chance of hacking. Online hacking has been increased these days so offline wallets are the saffest wallets.

On 1/26/2020 at 10:09 PM, Sakib2018 said:

You are right that any device or wallet that is connected to the Internet is not protected. Today there are many programs and viruses on the Internet that steal personal data. In my experience a cold wallet is the best method for storing cryptocurrencies

Yes. The internet has two sides that are both beneficial and harmful. I have an internet connection and I'm still feeling fine. I recommend using anti-virus software on personal computers and phones and using it regularly

Can you recommend for us which offline wallets are the best at this time ? because this is the first time I have ever heard about this ! quote me please if you see my reply .

Yes of course I agree with you that offline wallet is safest than any other online wallet. Because, Because generally when we are online there are many robot malware through the internet can access your wallet.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Online wallet has a chance to get scammed. Because the wallet is always connected to the server and the hackers can easily hack the information with some small mistakes. But that is not possible if the info is stored correctly. And for that a user must be aware about securing all the information about a wallet. Offline wallets are so secure but cannot do tradings in the wallets. 

• +1 1

Cold wallet. Everyone agrees on its safety. It is very good. Everyone is trying to use it to make our currencies a safer place. Famous companies have started to manufacture a cold wallet version for each type.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your words are true, my friend, the cold wallet is good, safe and can not be hacked because it is not connected to the Internet and I think that the binance platform uses a cold storage wallet to protect from hacking

Life is great and enjoy it

I agree with you friend because cold wallets are hard to be hacked. Anyone who will need to access your wallet will not be able to do that because they will need to have your private so that they can login. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

offline Wallet is really necessary for those one who store a high amount of Crypto currency because offline wallet are much secure as compared to online wallet , I used hardware wallet for good security purpose .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg