The difference between private key and a public key - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The difference between private key and a public key

Thank you very much for this useful information
I also understood from your explanation that the private key wallets are more secure
It is even better if safety is one of our priorities.

• +3 1

Yes they a huge difference in the private and public key private key is to secure your account and money and  private key is your pin and don't Shair to any of one public key is knows as the Wallet address of the cryptocurrency,  and get the payment and give to the people who withdrawn your money. 

I have no idea privet key and public key but I know two key is very important for save account. Your should save two key and hopefully possible to good result. 

This is true; when we give someone our private key, we risk having it stolen. This is how fraudsters steal your keys and money: they ask you to register with one of the mined sites so that they can steal anything you own.

There had been a few days when I see this topic passing through my eyes. The information you provided is really helpful and great. Thankful to you for this great post. Public keys are necessary for transactions and private keys should be safe from scammers or everyone. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is important to understand the public key and the private key. We must keep our private key private. Private information should not be shared with anyone. We must take precautions and take good measures to avoid scammers and scams.

Private keys are those keys on which on one person has their wallets unique keys and each wallets has different keys and public keys means eth public address which is also unique but if someone saws address then nothing worried for account holders.

Thank you for warning us.

How great it is to have good members like you. 

You're real friends in virtual reality. 

You care not to lose us. We beginners are more vulnerable to such mistakes. 💚

Actually this is the difference between public key and private key, and I believe the members of this platform more precisely the new members should now know the importance of each of this keys and how to keep it safe and away from scammers.

Thank you for the great post, but sorry, I did not understand the topic well, why use the public key and why use the private key, Please if anyone can explain.

I think that the public key can be shared on some platforms for the sake of receiving or receiving, and it cannot be hacked or stolen from us through it. As for the private key, it should not be shared with anyone because it is ours so I agree with you my friend

First of all thank you for your information about the difference between private key and a public key this is very sure that will help many members here to understand more about, but both are important both need to be protected....!!!

In cryptography public key use to encrypt statistics and private key used to decrypt records. In bitcoin public key's your bitcoin pockets address and the personal key's generated randomly ,its secret and alows person to spend the bitcoins

We must all protect our personal key
We must not coordinate with anyone and obey the secret because it is a personal account and not a public account

Thank you for providing this knowledge that I was unaware of prior to reading this message. I believe that everyone can learn new things in the crypto world on a daily basis, and I am aware that there are many people who want to learn more.

Thank you, my friend, for this beautiful information. Yes, we must keep well on the private available, and no one should know any information about it. The public key expresses the name of the wallet and the name of the account only

Thanks so much for sharing such important information for us and I was unknown about this information before it clearly explained me about the difference between private and public keys so thanks a lot. 

Hello my friend,
I would like to thank you for sharing this valuable information
The public key is named after him, don't be afraid if you share it with everyone
But if the private key falls into someone's hand
Unfortunately, then you will be forced to lose all your money
I advise everyone to write the private key on a piece of paper instead of storing it inside an application and not to share it with anyone, even if it is your best friend.
Thanks everyone and goodbye.

It is good to understand such details to avoid losses resulting from misbehavior. I think you have answered one of the questions that come to mind when we think about buying and selling through the Internet.

I don't actually know about this public key and private key. But this post and discussion about it made me know about it very clearly and it has been really helpful for me. Thank you for the valuable information. I hope this kind of information may help the beginners to understand this here and do it in the right way. 

Yes, my friend, I thank you for this information that you provided, as I have an idea about the distinction between the public and private key and how to use it in order to keep my wallet address safe and not be stolen afterwards..I wish you success and success in your work.

There's a big difference between public key and private key, the public key will be a number of people involved or the private key that only you can control, so I recommend you using a special key for you .