The difference between private key and a public key - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The difference between private key and a public key

Much obliged for giving this data that I was not realizing best post yet do it routinely that each one ought to learn new things in the crypto world and I likewise know there are numerous that need to know more

Hello friends, what I understand is that the public key is when everyone can see it and have free access, it is also known as asymmetric encryption, it is something that is distributed publicly to both parties and the private key is not shared, in this In this case it is also known as symmetric encryption with this key we can both encrypt and decipher that information.

• +3 1

Yes we want to always protect and secure our private key.We never want to share our personal information to others. Our password is very important for our account. So,we want to always keep it in our mind. 

My friend I want to tell you that about the different between the the private key and public key the private key is security of your account so you should be careful about your private key and if you lose your private key you can lose your money

• +2 1

Private key is your our security and secure our platform and safe the page or payment because private key use our payment and personal statement use and public key use only our accounts opening and not entering if any information. 

• +1 1

Much obliged for this clarification, yet the two of them are critical to the wallet, since I figure you will be hacked on the off chance that you lost them or somebody took them from you, they are the way in to your wallet, and the way to recuperate your wallet in the event that you lost secret key or something different.

Thank you very much for sharing the difference between the public key and the private key I hope your post will be helpful and the beneficial for the members . I would like to say that we should always keep safe our private key because by losing that we cannot access our wallet and we can lose our money. There is no way to recover the private key that's why we should we should keep it safe .

Thanks for Sharing the difference between public key and private key of a wallet. Sometimes newbies make transactions but Don't  know that the wallet address is a public key. Wallet address's other name is public key. And the private keys are like password . sometimes many wallet use the name for private key is pharase. 

• +1 1

Your post can save bigginers from lose their wallet.Mostly persons know about this fact but some of us like begginer may be don't know about it if they visit your post can secure themselves.

There are some difference between private and public key. Private key cannot access anyone but public key access anyone. So,for private key you have to responsibility to dont tell other person about your key. 

thank you for this information cause the most ipmortant thing for me is the privacy and the trust so i learned many things from your advices i ish you still posting like these posts

Private key is sensational code in the crypto world because it will protect you from hackers and other people to steal your money and leaking it  and anyone who owns it can use your encrypted property. The public key is created from the private key.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/18/2021 at 1:33 PM, Dialo said:

Public key is given for the purpose of recieving cryptocurrencies, public key is your wallet address while private key is used to access blockchain wallet i.e sending of digital currencies from one wallet to another.it is advised to keep the private keys very secured and protected.it is important to keep it personal and away from scammers.

Well said, I think that this is the first time I am hearing about the difference between private key and public key, I use to think that a private key is our password while a public key is just what we don't mind other people to know, so thanks for this post.

Thank you very much for providing us with this valuable information for those of us who are new to cryptography. The keys are the most important for our security and we must keep them in pencil and paper, which is the safest way. Take care of your accounts and do not share these types of data with anyone.

I think there is much difference between private key and public key private key is that which you do not share with other and public key are those which we can share with other if you wanted to transfer your balance and you wanted to  attain some money from other then you can tell them your public key.

Yes private key means personal information and public key means that information those we know all.We want to always protect our personal information that means our private key. 

• +1 1

Both keys have a certain importance, especially the private key. It should be kept safe and we should not tell anyone about it because if it falls into the hands of thieves it will help them steal the wallet and thus lose everything inside.

I think it is an important topic for all beginners to be careful about their private keys that fraudsters can access through novices because they do not know well about the field, and fraudsters have strong methods of stealing

• +5 1

If anybody ask your key then unfortunately if you give the private key then you will have to lose all you money and public key is given to receive or send Cryptocurrencies.think everyone in Crypto should know this. If anybody ask your key then unfortunately if you give the private key then you will have to lose all you money and public key is given to receive or send Cryptocurrencies.

Private key is very important, anyone can easily access to your money if you share it. I suggest you write it in the paper securely in a traditional way, its not so safe on electronic components which have internet access.

Yes my friend, the fraudsters lure younger members to give them the special code, then the fraudsters enter into the victim's wallet and steal all his earnings. We must beware of them .. I wish you good luck.

The public key is the address of your wallet that people send money to, and the private keys are the ones that open your wallet and no one else should know it, if you lose your private key, you will lose all your money.

• +5 1

I think the new commands a should take time and understand these concepts and there are many other some concepts which a newcomer should learn

I think a simple private key is a kind of key or security code or password that can be easily accessed as private and cant or a private key that is stricter than public keys is the key to paving a certain path.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:14 PM, Mandoy01 said:

If we talk about wallets then we will also talk about the wallet keys. There are two kinds of wallet keys; the private key and the public key.

The public key is also known as your wallet address. This is the alpha numeric number which you give to someone in order to receive a certain coin or token. The word public means that you can share it so you can make transactions.

Next is the private keys. Private keys are like the keys you use to open your door. For example you are going to unlock your door and you need a key to open it. It is the same with your private keys, this is the key that you will use to unlock or access your wallet. The word private here means that this key needs to be kept by you and never be shared otherwise other people can access your wallet.

So always keep in mind the difference so that your wallet will be safe and your coin or token will not be taken away from you. Share only your public key (wallet address) and not your private key.

yes definitely correct private key is like your personal key like your email that you are only can access and the public key is you can see to everyone like your wallet address like you said my friend, but of course thank you for your sharing knowledge to us. keep it up