Which Cryptocurrency Do You think Would Rival Bitcoin in the Future? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Georgy64

Which Cryptocurrency Do You think Would Rival Bitcoin in the Future?

With the current cryptocurrency revolution, which altcoin do you think would compete favourably with bitcoin in terms of price and global acceptance?

Screenshot_20190930-055336.jpg

• Useful or interesting 8
  • -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

There's no altcoin created yet which can compete with the bitcoin. Bitcoin has been established as the most immutable blockchain and it's not possible for other to reach in this position. May be better coin will be created but they can't compete bitcoin. Just look at bitcoin domination even though there's thousands of coins. Still bitcoin is dominating 67% of the market capital.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

I also agree @Consignee that for now there isn't any altcoin that can beat BTC, maybe for the next few years it can happen,
all just an assumption, there is no certainty in cryptocurrency, because every day many people out there try to make crypto more perfect than BTC, or maybe even blockchain.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

For me there will be no good rivalry for Bitcoin.
What we should tell or ask, which alternative coin will be the best support for BITCOIN.

LIBRA is one of the best upcoming support for me.

Acceptance from different country is the best thing that will bring.

At this point there can be no Bitcoin rivals.

Maybe in future if Quantum computers and Google create some technology, then maybe yes.

1 hour ago, ayatoslaw said:

I also agree @Consignee that for now there isn't any altcoin that can beat BTC, maybe for the next few years it can happen,
all just an assumption, there is no certainty in cryptocurrency, because every day many people out there try to make crypto more perfect than BTC, or maybe even blockchain.

Lets compare the hash rate

xxv3hqG.png

It's a one year chart for the following coins:

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, XRP, Ethereum Classic, Dash, Zcash, Dogecoin, Monero

And only ETH is visible with Bitcoin. 

I think still it is not time to talk about a coin that can overtake bitcoin in the future. We do not have enough data for this discussion.

Ref: https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/hashrate-btc-eth-bch-ltc-xrp-etc-dash-zec-doge-xmr.html#1y

Edited by xBDT Script

On 9/30/2019 at 2:37 PM, ayatoslaw said:

Yes no coin for now can stand a race with Bitcoin cause lot of investor are only looking and talking about Bitcoin so far than most of the other coin

in my opinion etherum will be a suitable rival for bitcoin, because the closest is etherum and etherum is always the number 2 in the market.

hmm i think people had high hopes for libra to dominate the crypto payment platform but i dont think we will see libra coming to real life anytime soon so no competition for bitcoin so far.

I don't think anyone can match bitcoin. he will always remain, because bitcoin is the first coin created. this is just my opinion. apologize if wrong.

Bitcoin faces further losses after rejection near $11K price hurdle.
Bitcoin is losing altitude after rejection near the psychological hurdle of $11,000 earlier today, and may fall below $10,000 in the next 24 hours.

Nah there is no altcoin can defeat bitcoin even the altcoins has lowest transaction fee and fastest transaction still bitcoin is the no.1 crypto for crypto enthusiasts.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I guess, at this time, for the next 5 years, there won't be a cryptocurrency that can rival Bitcoin, we have to differentiate and separate cryptocurrency from stablecoin. Bitcoin will remain the leader of cryptocurrency.

In short bitcoin is uncompetitable with those alt coins, alt coins will competed each others their own but the will never try to rival bitcoin

Bitcoin is still the top of all crypto currency and no coin can compete to Bitcoin in the market. In the future, maybe, there will be a coin that can invest in but it will not defeat Bitcoin in the market.

I don't think there will be any chance for any currency to compete with Bitcoin as Bitcoin is mother of all crypto currency but there are some good projects which may increase in value handsomely like Energi coin, docademic and Digitex futures

On 9/30/2019 at 9:35 AM, Consignee said:

There's no altcoin created yet which can compete with the bitcoin. Bitcoin has been established as the most immutable blockchain and it's not possible for other to reach in this position. May be better coin will be created but they can't compete bitcoin. Just look at bitcoin domination even though there's thousands of coins. Still bitcoin is dominating 67% of the market capital.

Bitcoin is only dominating the market capital just because its the most popular coin but interms of usability bitcoin is one of the worst it has very high fees long transaction time and also it cant host other coins like eth does. one day it is bound to be overtaken.

There are a lot of coins and tokens on the market which support a business case and have the chance to become great or huge. XRP is one of the projects which promise a good future but I think it is too early to say, what will be the next big player.

Bitcoin will stay on top for a long time but for the case the world really adopts cryptos, I think we will need a cheaper and faster coin. But this makes it interesting - noone can predict it 😉

So enjoy the development

Best regards,

Alex

I think the reason why no other altcoins has been able to compete with Bitcoin is because there's a huge gape Bitcoin use to senior them in the market, so Bitcoin passed alot of processes to get to where he's. Let me say with time other altcoins will grow to that level. 

• Useful or interesting 2

All cryptocurrencies that depend on the Bitcoin exchange rate will grow in price as soon as Bitcoin in price rises. Hence, the capitalization of the entire cryptocurrency market will also rush up. 

Bitcoin is the first to go up. I think that Ethereum and LTC are also currently worth little. these 3 cryptocurrencies will surely grow in value within a few years.

Assuming there was a coin before bitcoin, i can say it will be a rival for bitcoin, since none was there, bitcoin will have no rival

• -1 1

Ethereum the 2nd best crypto coin. It can be beat or can reach the value of bitcoin. But they are not much struggling. 

The real competition will come from a coin that is able to cover the daily card payments in the world. For that to happen transaction speed and number of simultanious need to increase drastically. Our current computersystems are not able to do so but with quantumcomputers new opportunities occur. BTC is based on mining and has a max number of BTC to be mined. Thats not enough to take over all payments n the world, so a new electronic worldcoin will eventually be the challenger and BTC will be the lectronic gold...

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 12/11/2019 at 7:09 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

I don't think anyone can match bitcoin. he will always remain, because bitcoin is the first coin created. this is just my opinion. apologize if wrong.

no you are not worng, there is no coin that can come close to the price or the adoption of bitcoin or the population of bitcoin because no matter what happens no coin can have the same things.