Premier League discussion and gambling topic (EPL) - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Premier League discussion and gambling topic (EPL)

I have a multi bet on Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea and Arsenal to win.

Bet amount 2mBTC and return I am looking at 13.0517 😄

Liverpool already won against Sheff Utd, lets see how it goes for others. Man Utd is not having good time so I think they will easily lose against Arsenal.

• Useful or interesting 1

Now I wait for Arsenal to beat Man Utd. Don't know why I am having this feeling that this time Utd will give a good fight and draw the match lol.

Come on Arsenal, show them that you are the boss 😁

Edited by xBDT Script

Man 21 points from only 7 games. Liverpool just need to play their own game for the rest of the season. I am looking forward to the next match against Leicester City and I am sure we are going to win this too. After all we are playing in Anfield, our home ground.

Tomorrow my cheering will be for Arsenal LOL

Man Utd vs Arsenal kicked off. I am holding my breath for Arsenal. Hope they win. I am also expecting Aubameyang to score for Arseanal.

You guys are too quite in this board especially in the football section. Come on guys!

1 minute ago, Iwantapony said:

I think Manchester United Played well

Arsenal was playing very well before they get the equalizer and after that Utd was playing all the time till the end. I think Arsenal just wanted to draw the match. If they would keep attacking then they may win it.

VAR is a part of the game now a days so let's not make much noise with it. It can go anyone's favor or against. May be this time Arsenal was lucky. But It was not clearly a off-side.

Bad thing that I lost my bet LOL

12 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Arsenal was playing very well before they get the equalizer and after that Utd was playing all the time till the end. I think Arsenal just wanted to draw the match. If they would keep attacking then they may win it.

VAR is a part of the game now a days so let's not make much noise with it. It can go anyone's favor or against. May be this time Arsenal was lucky. But It was not clearly a off-side.

Bad thing that I lost my bet LOL

No they deserve that goal, if you observe both team played well and both deserve a point from that match. From my point of view it was a great result for Arsenal while a disappointing one for Manchester United. The title this season would be decided between Liverpool and Manchester city, and finally be won by liverpool. i don't think Manchester United will make it into top4 but Chelsea are showing strong determination so they have a shot against Arsenal. 

Just now, Pa2dara4 said:

The title this season would be decided between Liverpool and Manchester city, and finally be won by liverpool

If Liverpool do not make many mistakes then they will win the title for sure. from 7 match they have now 7 win with 21 points. City already lost few points and I think City will be looking at Liverpool to make mistakes.

I am a Liverpool supporter and I will be looking forward to the title to win by my team.

2 minutes ago, Pa2dara4 said:

i don't think Manchester United will make it into top4 but Chelsea are showing strong determination so they have a shot against Arsenal.

I do not care about any of them LOL

It was just I had a bet for Arsenal that is why I was wanting them to win 😄

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

If Liverpool do not make many mistakes then they will win the title for sure. from 7 match they have now 7 win with 21 points.

😄

That's true, last season liverpool caused their very own downfall by drawing games naturally they shouldn't have draw. Liverpool only lost one game last season and it was to the champions Manchester city that's to prove they're capably of winning the league if they can keep focus, defeat the champions and not go drawing game they should win.

• Useful or interesting 1

6 minutes ago, Pa2dara4 said:

That's true, last season liverpool caused their very own downfall by drawing games naturally they shouldn't have draw.

In the middle of the season there were too many draw match that cost them to lose the title. It was very close, only 1 points.

Problem with EPL now is that the fight is always in between two teams: City and Liverpool LOL

11 minutes ago, Iwantapony said:

Nope, A long way to go. it's only 7th round man, your team have to go 38th round in order to win the title.

I am not denying it of - course. There are still 31 matches to go. And only Liverpool can do harm to them. They need to learn from the previous season and push hard to score early in the match.

However they way Liverpool is progressing this season, I would say they have the better chance than anyone else in this EPL.

1 minute ago, Iwantapony said:

because you are the guys who support their team without any trophy year after year. all the best.

Yeah, it's been very long time we have been waiting for the title and working hard. A lot of times we were just that close to lift the title but missed it completely. I hope this time we make it happen.

Thanks for your support mate.

Which team you are after?

Watford missed a great chance last night, had a drawn match against Sheffield United. Watford missed at least 3 easy chances to get a goal, unlucky certainly. They are yet to get their 1st win this season. Last season was best for them.

I had not bet any amount though. If I would, I would certainly do for watford and lost money, hehe. Lucky me.

Ah good to see a response here.

Yes, Watford is not getting anything from this season. From eight match they do not have any win! This is very sad thing. I cheer for them becasue they are doing good things for Bitcoin through sportsbet.io.

Anyway, Liverpool won again and they have full 24 points and City losta again LOL

Now the gap is 8 point in between Liverpool and City (2nd place)

Thank you for opening a topic for EPL, I hope someone opens another league related topic.

This week's EPL was a real surprise, especially for Manchester City, which suddenly suffered a shock defeat.

7 hours ago, Makemoneybtc said:

It's crazy that Man City lost today because now they are 8 points away from the first place after just 8 rounds of competition. Of course there is still a long way to go until the end of the season and anything can happen but I don't think Man City will be able to come back this time after this deficit. 

It was very unexpected. I have lost 2mBTC betting for them. They didn't play very poorly but at the end, you know its goal which is counted. ManCity's defense was sometime doing shits last night. They were not founding with their normal performance.

5 hours ago, Superred said:

Final results of this weekend Liverpool unstoppable and Man City lost so their difference point became an 8 points but the league has just beginning the position on the league possible to change depend on performance for each teams 

I think Liverpool's performance has been very good so far. The difference of 8 points is really very far, If you want to position Liverpool now. Then Liverpool must suffer 3 defeats. And it will be very influential again if they meet in one match.

5 hours ago, Consignee said:

It was very unexpected. I have lost 2mBTC betting for them. They didn't play very poorly but at the end, you know its goal which is counted. ManCity's defense was sometime doing shits last night. They were not founding with their normal performance.

Man, this year if you are into betting then go with Liverpool. I am not saying not to go with City. They are also good team but last night it was just an accident. A gamber needs to be patience. Sorry to hear your lose by the way.

1 hour ago, Makemoneybtc said:

Those two goals scored by Wolverhampton were both from counterattacks since City was keeping their entire team in the Wolverhampton's half. 

City always agreesive but last night it just did not happen for them to score. They had bad luck. You can not blam their football.

22 minutes ago, Superred said:

So far they were unbeaten but unfortunately Liverpool on champion league was very bad even on the last match they almost lost and one thing for sure for almost every season Liverpool always be good for the start but when the league almost ended they cannot maintain their performance and few times lost

Yeah this is one thing Liverpool needs to ensure that they do not end up losing or drawing too many matches so that City overtake them.

Last time they lost only for 1 point if I am not wrong.

22 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

I hope i will be able to go in December once again. Iam out of Germany and here when you go to watch football its always nice but not to compare with Premier League the Bundesliga is way behind them sadly.

I am not into other leagues but I think LaLiga is also good.

28 minutes ago, Superred said:

So far they were unbeaten but unfortunately Liverpool on champion league was very bad even on the last match they almost lost and one thing for sure for almost every season Liverpool always be good for the start but when the league almost ended they cannot maintain their performance and few times lost

Liverpool's performance in the champions league is not as good as in the EPL. But for these two competitions they can still compete with the others for CL.

What you mean is the liverpool experience of the season before, that is certainly true. At the beginning of the EPL liverpool was very impressive and when they entered the second half, Liverpool lost their identity. I hope that will not happen again this season.

What I could say is Liverpools performance is better than other teams and arsenal was also good. I am not a big fan of Football so can't say or predict on teams.

Topic starter which site is good to bet on sports as you were telling or promoting such services.

dont bet on Manchester United and Tottenham you will lose your money always place à bet against Tottenham and Manchester United

1 hour ago, bitcoworld said:

Liga is amazing too but not to compare again with the Premier League. But i feel the Football in GB is made more for the people then in any other Country. 

Correct in UK it's crazy everywhere. Everyone wants to be a footballer.

51 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

What I could say is Liverpools performance is better than other teams and arsenal was also good. I am not a big fan of Football so can't say or predict on teams.

They (Liverpool) are indeed way ahead than any other team in EPL. I see the only one match that will be close is againt City, I mean the two match between City vs Liverpool.

46 minutes ago, lotfiuser said:

dont bet on Manchester United and Tottenham you will lose your money always place à bet against Tottenham and Manchester United

Tottenham is doing way better than Utd LOL

44 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Correct in UK it's crazy everywhere. Everyone wants to be a footballer.

They (Liverpool) are indeed way ahead than any other team in EPL. I see the only one match that will be close is againt City, I mean the two match between City vs Liverpool.

Tottenham is doing way better than Utd LOL

Nice to hear it as I am not a big fan of sports, but sometimes I spend online watching sports. I know some of the best players who played great in Football. I think Ronald from Brazilian was great, but I am not sure the name as years went off.

After a long time I am seeing Football league here.

12 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I think Ronald from Brazilian was great, but I am not sure the name as years went off.

That was long ago. 1998 when he was playing for Brazil in the world cup.

We have now Cristiano Ronaldo from Potugal. 

3 hours ago, speedxp said:

I think Liverpool's performance has been very good so far. The difference of 8 points is really very far, If you want to position Liverpool now. Then Liverpool must suffer 3 defeats. And it will be very influential again if they meet in one match.

Seems like you are in love with Mia 😊

Edited by xBDT Script