Newbies tend to make post based on ignorance - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Newbies tend to make post based on ignorance

Most newbies this, past weeks or even now, tend on Always, asking the same thing on how to get help to get started or be friendly with the user xperience.

When I was a newbie, I learned to understand how to user this platform, basically by exploring and reading those ≈pinned post.

Let newbies try to learn not by creating short post on how to get started

IT WONT HURT TO GIVE A SMILING REACTION FOR THE WORK HERE ♥️

Edited by Upright
  • Useful or interesting 9
  • -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

21 minutes ago, Upright said:

Most newbies this, past weeks or even now, tend on Always, asking the same thing on how to get help to get started or be friendly with the user xperience.

When I was a newbie, I learned to understand how to user this platform, basically by exploring and reading those ≈pinned post.

They never heard of the rules before plus they dont use the search bar to check if there is already a topic that was created before this lead to repetitive content while some newbie copy old topic and make them there own this is also not helpful.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

But every newbies is not smart that's why they ask for the post and regulations and rules of the forum and we must guide them to go to the pin post of the beginner there they can read the rules to start

• +2 1

They are trying to get a helpful post by asking about these questions and working to increase the number of their posts without noting that the question may be repeated

Cryptotalk has grown massively since it started so there are many people in crytotalk now trying to earn free crypto so we get few out of topic posts on topics but the admins will take care of that.

468x60-3.png

They do that cause they just want to post quickly so they can earn but they are harming themselves cause these unqualify post will get deleted and all their efforts will go to waste, they so take their time to write something good.

• +4 1

Yes those who are new here post without knowing much. And I've seen many posts that are hard to answer. I think they have a lot more to know and need to post later.

2 minutes ago, Alejandro01x said:

It's funny that this topic tries to prevent newbies from making mistakes or doing a certain practice, and this topic is filled with comments of thanks, or "understanding" although not everyone is "smart" as one member said above, The forum is clearly intuitive and if you don't get to the rules on your own, it's because you don't pay attention to anything ... you also have to help newbies but that's my point of view.

Yeah its true, newbies have to pay attention on the rules to know how to dwell here easily.

Upon helping newbies won't be that exaggerated to helping on what post should I post, basically the title, Crypto kind of says it.

We too know it's being also in segments of forums, like wallet, beginner's etc

But sure we've to help out, but newbies tend on acting like it's hard to figure out how to use the site, which is bad, if you user who knows how to browse aimlessly 

1 hour ago, Upright said:

this forum offers the opportunity to earn something if you write at least a good post that contain more that 100 characters so is obviously most of them will write things with no sense or they will repeat the same thing over and over. because they are to earn and no to make this forum a good forum. i see that the 100 is the minimum ok then, i'll write 100 even id there is no sense in what they are writing

They still don't care. Even though many users have warned them. Many threads like this have been created. But still, they don't care and act like robots. Even they dare to spam in these threads.

16 minutes ago, Foisal123 said:

Thanks for share this nice post.i khow from your post some good things.keep it up and go ahead to do more for this forum

Sure man, that gives more acknowledgement to do more here in the forum, sure;we all have to build the community too 👍💪

Everyone should start by reading the laws in this field and understand everything about it, and this post contains everything the beginner needs. Thank you for sharing this information.

newbies on here stopped reading the rules and i think at first everyone knew the rules and everyone was making good posts but now everyone is here for the payments.

1 hour ago, AlexTalha said:

When I was a newbie, I learned how to use this platform, basically exploring and reading these pinned posts.

That's how it ought to be, but a great number of newbies here are desperate to earn without bothering to add value to themselves or others. Besides the mindless questions they often ask, many make multiple accounts and blast same response or question over many threads and I wonder why those posts never get deleted when we hear regular members getting tens of their posts deleted everyday!

2 hours ago, Upright said:

This is because the new baby are here to earn rather than learn something good and helpful they just watched the YouTube video and come here and start posting unnecessary topics and random post

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

yeah you are right that the newbie just want to complete the 100 content they don't give the posts with the information for any one they just want to complete their content, and their content are based on the ignorance.

You're right, but to be fair, since they're paying for posts, it's in everyone's best interests to ask and answer the same questions over and over.

Not just the newbies but also the old members let make our post informative and educative for others to benefit from it and we also. 

We cannot blame them, I was once a newbie, the friends who invited them to join should be responsible enough to educate them or at least explain basics to understand how it goes. Though I did my part to surpass ignorance by watching blogs in you tube, they need also to have a self study to participate and be useful in the campaign.

😪I dont know how to delete this emoji. Im sorry. Anw, everyone started of as a newbie here and everyone has different view and IQ you cant blame them to be ignorant. But as what you said as the days goes by they should read the pinned post too. I was like those newbies too so I understand them, other than that, you should atleast guide them and help them for them to understand this forum. 

1 hour ago, Vivek Singh said:

Yes every newbie should post according to the rules and regulations of crptotalks because if they follows the rules they will learn more and more new things about online marketing.

Lol. At first, you seem obeys the rules but you are no different from other spammers. What does this forum have to do with online marketing? You should write completely and clearly.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

They just want to get pay for post fast, forgetting to know that you only get pay for quality post and not nonsense, they don't take their time and go over what they are posting and this have led to many errors in post on this forum.

4 hours ago, Upright said:

...newbie...

Something that must be understood that not only newbies do what you mention, many users with a high number of post are doing the same.

The point is that the newbier who arrives has the right to ask anything while in the rules.

What you have to do is not respond,  it is amazing to see that such experienced users with more than 3000 post count respond as machines.

You see a post like that don't answer it, ignore it, please.

Edited by alexisfuentes

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics