Safe wallet - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Safe wallet

The only genuinely safe wallets are hardware wallets (ledger, trezor), which are costly, and paper wallets, which are complicated to create. You may use the medium-security coinomi, trusts, and eidoo wallets, which are all multi wallets that can hold several altcoins.

I just joined this wonderful platform of crypto. I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic I'm still learning things about crypto and also about the cryptocurrencies. I feel lucky here this wonderful platform because in this platform you can learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and as well as you will have an option to earn good money

If you want a secure wallet, my friend, you should only need a yobit wallet, because it is very safe and easy to use and can access anything you want from investing and trading in cryptocurrencies.

There is a new platform introduced octafx it will not only save it but yiu can also invest in it. But if you don't like it then i would suggest you perfect money. Its a new platform and it also provides LTC wallet too.

The only way we're going to be safe is to have a hardware wallet like Ledger or Trezor, and we all know it's not that hard to invest some money in one of them.  This is the best thing we can do and also you have to rely on the Yopet platform because it enables you to trade currencies, the fees are low, it is safe against hacker attacks, and it is very reliable.

I recommend everyone to use coin base wallet because it's trusted by the most of people here in cryptoworld and it also proven when it comes to their good service and security.

There are several good wallets I suggest to you including blockchain, coinbase, binance, and cryptonator.
It is safe and easy to use

Hello my friend
It is good that you are working and taking personal money from your work and your business
I see the opinion that you pull them when the amount becomes well

Unless proven otherwise, 10% of wallets in the Play Store and on the Internet are considered fake, scam, or unsecure. Using them is considered high risk since they can close their service at any time, preventing you from withdrawing your bitcoin.

Congratulations my friend
Of course, there is a safe and honest wallet with members, which is the yopit platform, and its profits are higher than others
Good luck, my friend

The best safe wallet I know is the hardware wallet, if you pretend to hold your Bitcoins for future use hardware wallet but if you are a daily trader choose a best website exchange to keep the part of your Bitcoins their wallet online to avoid the fees of withdrawals and when there is a best opportunity to take advantage of.

I recommend that you use this yobit exchanger as your wallet because they can ensure that it is done safely and that you will not have to worry about it. You can also do trading, saving, and betting here to earn some extra coins.

I hope There are different types of cryptocurrencies wallet available and everyone has his or her own choice. I prefer using trust wallet and binance because its safe and secure to use and its also simple to understand. 

I think the absolute best wallet where you can save your coins can be only currency base and beans, two of the best and most popular. I would advise you to use coin base wallet or trust wallet which people are using it and it is safe and well protected.    

I advise you to go for yobit exchange wallet because it is safe enough and more reliable one . Transactions through yobit exchange is more easier and without any hustle. Its 2fa authentication make it more effective.

There are some safe wallets whoes security policy are very high we should appricate the creaters which are working for us day by day to make our money more secure.

If you want your money safe your money I suggest you  coinbase wallet.it is very secure wallet.in addition there are many legit wallets like blockchain, binance and cryptonator.

In fact i will suggest you that use this yobit ex changer  as a wallet members because they will make sure that they will control it safely and you don't need worried about that, you can also do trading, investing and betting here so that you can earned some extra coins also can get more benefits.

I suggest you to save your Bitcoin in yobit account because I sure that it is very trustable and safe your income easily otherwise all the other wallet are scams and can steel your money from wallet so I suggest you yobit account to save your Bitcoin amount.

Hi friend hope you are doing great.

Well dear it depend on the type of coin. But i suggest you to use yobit exchanger wallet because they make sure that your money remain save there.otherwise coinbase and blockchain are aslo good.

There are lots of safe wallet now but if you don't convert crypto currency into dollars or any other currency than you should hold your crypto currency in yobit exchange because the price of btc now increasing and this will give you benefit if you don't hurry to withdraw your crypto currency but if you really need to withdraw than i suggest you to use the binance wallet it's trusted wallet.

There are many wallets you can search on Playstore as well. Only few of them are real and legit, other would be fake and scam. The legit and real wallets are Coinbase wallet, Trust wallet, and Payeer wallet which are also secure wallets.