Safe wallet - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Safe wallet

My friend l can utilize the blockchain wallet, it is anything but difficult to utilize and safe, I am utilizing it You can likewise utilize one of the sorts of cold wallets, which are a wallet that isn't associated with the Internet, for example, equipment wallets and paper wallets.

• +1 1

Send your coins to  wallet they have trade and you can utilize their wallet in portable .This wallet is protected .But I propose you to put them on Yobit.This trade is spare and gives more advantage in speculation.

• +1 1

First of all, you want also to recall if the pockets are supported to your u. S. A . Residing with or else all might be vain because you can not cash it out if turning it into fiat money is your goal. Ensure it's far authorized and you may without difficulty withdraw your coins that emerge as fiat money from the exchange. There are lots of youtube suggestions, pick those with exact feedback from the subscribers.

Safe wallet is a free, open-source interface for interacting with the blockchain. The most impressive feature of the SAFE WALLET is the amount of wallet content it can be store in such a small form-factor.

• +3 1

The safest online wallet is Yobit. The safest hardware wallet is ledger Nano S. The safest desktop wallet is Jaxx wallet. The safest mobile wallet is Trust wallet. And the most safest wallet is paper wallet in your safebox.

Bitcoin can be easily earned through posting in this forum.  But newcomers don't have much idea about withdrawing coins and securing wallets.  But I think transfer the coins to your account.  And use strong passwords.  Do not enter fake sites Do not give any personal information to anyone.  Ubit Exchange is a secure and trustworthy place where you can save your earned coins.

I had that blockchain wallet is the  best wallet for us to use. Cause is very safe to keep your currency inside, and this wallet is more secure than any other wallet for now 

• +3 1

if you need easy and simple wallet there is  Exodus and blockcoin .

if you need more security and safe there is   Electrum ,jaxx and  Mycelium.

• +2 1

Hardware wallets are a good choice if you're serious about security and convenient, reliable Bitcoin & crypto storage. Hardware wallets keep private keys separate from vulnerable, internet-connected devices. ... Hackers would have to steal the hardware wallet itself, but even then, it can be protected with a PIN code.

• +2 1

Welcome my dear on this platform

I suggest you, you use the yobit, binance and coinbase for the cryptocurrency because your cryptocurrency are safe and secure on this platform and don't worry about this your cryptocurrency Will be stolen from this... These are best platform here you investmen and trading on it's and earn good profit from these platforms...

• +1 1

Many people can use the crypto world to storing their Bitcoin for a long period because when it's very easy to use and safe and secure. Wallets are you make the strongest password and enable all the security system and gives more benefits in this platform.

I think Coinbase is the safest wallet in the world.  The wallet is safe.  You need to verify this with your ID card.Every wallet is secure if you create a very good or strong password and enable all security options like two-factor authentication, although I use a blockchain wallet.  This is the best and most favorable for every new crypto dealer.  Blockchain Wallet is the most secure cryptocurrency wallet.

A walet which  provide maximum security and safety is called safe wallet. According to me 2fa setting is important for me. Because this reduce the chance of hacking. Some time we make mistake and unsecured our wallet. So don't show your personal information to other. I'm using yobit an it near me safe and secure. It my opinion. 

Edited by mr. chase

I will say that the most reliable valid I have used and anyone can trade easily and simply from this coinbase. What we can use here are the features of these different types of wallets, so that this information is useful for everyone.

Hello there I am new,I don't know about safe wallet.For This reason I want to know this.Many people suggest some safe wallet. Thanks to them and Thanks for this post.

A safe wallet would be one that is hardware, although even so there are some dangers you should know about. These wallets are offline and you may receive an email one day telling you to update the software, but this email can be phising and if you are not careful and connect your wallet it can be the last you see of your crypto.

I online there are so many wallets. But I will suggest you to use coinbase wallet for storing your crypto currency. Because it is very much safe and secured. I personally use this wallet. You can store your crypto currency here without any doubt. 

Hello friend, if you do not want to keep it on Yobit, I can not advise you to another place because I am a new member and you can ask the responsible members. But I assure you that Yobit is the best place to invest and profit well, it is the most appropriate and safe place.

Hello my friend, yes, there is a secure platform to save money, and it is a very safe blockchain wallet that keeps all currencies, my friend.

Having a safe wallet is a greater blessing than having a fast wallet. Some people think the transaction time should be minimized ignoring the fact that the funds would be withdrawn when they even exist in their wallet. Safety is first thing that should be prioritized and given more value than the transaction speed of the funds. For me, I would also want a safer wallet to keep my funds safe and sound. It is said that better late than ever which is absolutely true. If your funds are secure, you will collect them now or then but if there is any threat of them being stolen or the wallet being hacked, this is more alarming situation. My vote is always for a safer rather than a faster wallet. 

• +2 1

Wow that is quiet impressive, well in the issue of save wallet i will suggest you used yobit exchange because there services is well recommended and highly secured and you have nothing to worry about rather you should keep all your login information save.

Edited by The Game