I'm scared of trading, Should i be? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I'm scared of trading, Should i be?

I hear stories some of them right here on cryptotalk, its like Trading is to risky

I remember back when I was living with my parents, I used to tell them that i was trading but i was actually gambling on dice sites.. LMAO. I tried to trade sometimes without knowing what i was doing, did few orders and I was like damn! this thing is scarier and complicated than gambling pss! so i kept gambling and everyone believed that i was trading, was good at it though, Gambling i mean until i quit

Now every time i have enough money to start Trading i get scared!

How do you guys do it, and how do i get started? like you i mean from a total NOOB that i am + is it really scary like i think?

Edited by teminalibug
  • Useful or interesting 4

30 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I think it was you before too.

My suggestion is find a mentor and learn the tricks from him. Watch others learn from them too. Analyse with the charts and practice your learning.

Once you will see that your analysis are working as you are expecting then start with real money. Move slowly. Control your greed.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

43 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

My suggestion is find a mentor and learn the tricks from him. Watch others learn from them too. Analyse with the charts and practice your learning.

Once you will see that your analysis are working as you are expecting then start with real money. Move slowly. Control your greed.

Was me got your answer late, thanks

trading is not gambling, trading needed knowledge, some research and experience, you can start woth smal fund on trading. If you are a beginner you can join some telegram group of trader or join trading signal

this recomended trader guru with 226000 subscriber : https://t.me/tradingcryptocoach

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

Don't be sacred and just take some initial training to get started with the trading and start from the low investment like 50 - 100 usd.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

If you want to treat trading as gambling, then you will be wasting your time and throwing away your hard-earned money. Just like any other functioning system, you will have to study the market. You will need to know when to enter, hold, or leave a position. Even though I'm a newbie, I still like to read reviews and follow the experts. There are numerous ways in which you can learn from watching others. For example, you can find some resourceful videos on Youtube that will show and teach you the art of trading. Trading is just simply a science.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

That is so true. I'm just waiting for the grand moment. I have tried ti invite many of my friend to come on board, but they are so afraid. And I understand why there are like that. Most of them have a mental block and refuse to read up on the blockchain phenomenon. Also, the government don't have much to get in terms of taxed revenues, so they will not promote it. 

Yo have to actually trade to make money that way. Sometime you will win and sometimes lose. But crypto is in a way a lot like playing poker. Once you become skilled you will lose less and this will only come by taking some risks and actually trading. Or you could just hold long. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

That is the art of trading. Learn a few tricks here and there and then watch others are doing and saying. I would recommend anyone to try making a few dollars on their crypto currency invest, but you will have to be patient.

• +2 1

bro of you are holding bitcoin than its okay but if you hold altcoins which are very volatile you should learn to trade then because most of the alts will die and they are not long term hold unlike Bitcoin

In my opinion, if you scared of trading and not ready to put your money into it then it's better to not do it. Just do what you believe and trust or you can watch and learn first how trading works and then you can try it by putting a little amount of money.

• +2 1

Everybody takes risk sometimes or the other. Even to put your money in the bank is a risky gesture. Why? You can lose all or some of it. I've seen it happen before. As for crypto currencies, if you want to make money on your investment, you need to take some risks. However, you will need some other attributes like money management skills, timing skills, non-greed skills. 

there is nothing to fear or think about. No risk, no gain. Try the smallest risks and try to gain. Do not trade with all your money. Use stop loss and don't be greedy. these are all things we all need to pay attention to. people behave psychologically and make mistakes.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

So You  have been gambling for years but you think trading is scary? Lol

Trading is quite easy my friend just set your order when the market is down and sell it when the market is green yes its as simple as that. 

On 10/7/2019 at 7:11 AM, teminalibug said:

I hear stories some of them right here on cryptotalk, its like Trading is to risky

I remember back when i was lying with my parent's, i used to lie to them that i was trading but i was actually gambling on dice sites.. LMAO. I tried to trade sometimes without knowing what i was doing, did few orders and o was like damm! this thing is scarier and complicated than gambling pss! so i kept gambling and everyone believed that i was trading, was good at it though, Gambling i mean until i quit

How do you guys do it, and how do i get started? like you i mean from a total NOOB that i am + is it really scary like i think?

If you don't have enough knowledge about trading then you should be afraid of doing it as you may end up losing money.

I don't care how food you are but gambling is and always will be harder and riskier than trading. So if you have the nerve to gamble then I'm sure you will do goodnin trading as long as you don't get greedy.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Ong Dod said:

At first there is a fear, fear of losing money because this might cause you a troma that will scare you to trade again but take it as adviced every successful traders experience a big lose in their trading career but why they become successful? Of course they keep moving forward and take every mistake as a lesson to become a better trader so you must also do this thing but before that make sure to become well educated and well knowledge to trading before doing it so.

Thanks for the encouragement and i will take your advice into account. But sir how do i start learning trading where to start, I mean like what materials to rad and if you could link me a source that would be great.

If I'm actually more afraid of gambling than trading. Until now I have never tried to gamble because I am afraid of losing. I prefer to trade because we control our capital. When we buy a coin and the price of the coin we buy goes down, the decision is in our hands whether we will cut loss or hold it until the price goes up. In contrast to gamble if we lose then we will lose our capital.

If you are scared in trading I suggest you don't continue to trade. Because trading is like a school were the student need to enroll first. Then, once you enroll you know the reason why you going there, because you want to know and learn a lot. Same goes with trading you should what you need to to learn in it. 

Dont Scared brother, are you profit at trade are you happines .... can smile everyday, all is your choice, you scared dont trade, and dont playing games or buy sell currencies, choose your choice

7 hours ago, Rafbouk said:

This is my gift to you if you wanna start trading. Everything you need to know about trading. When you get rich don’t forget about me thanks for sharing. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wjtowqcwau4a305/AABI161cKKm-nInl_AAXV2Uea?dl=0

If you like my link click on the like button thanks. 

So I see most if not all your reading list there are for FX trading and I believe somewhere within this forume is a post if FX trading is the same as crypto training?  And I think most comments there where that they are two different things so I like you to confirm,has you knowledge in FX trading handy with crypto currency trading? 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Yes you should. If you let your emotions get the better of you and you start saying things like "I'm scared" then trading is not for you. It is for disciplined and persevering people who are willing to risk and lose everything fearlessly in pursuit of profit. If that is not you then save your money and don't trade.

There is no gain without rtisk, u need to invest small ammounts and try trade, dont use demo sites , cuz u dont have real emotions there, u need to lose some real money, and u remember BTC market is very manipulated, probably is better  if u just buy and hold nvidia or amd stocks 😃

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

On 10/7/2019 at 12:43 PM, xBDT Script said:

Yes greedy is the most things to take away from heart when trading cause many trader keep thinking the price might go up further more instead of cashing out.

• +1 1

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:11 AM, teminalibug said:

I remember back when i was lying with my parent's, i used to lie to them that i was trading but i was actually gambling on dice sites.. LMAO. I tried to trade sometimes without knowing what i was doing, did few orders and o was like damm! this thing is scarier and complicated than gambling pss! so i kept gambling and everyone believed that i was trading, was good at it though, Gambling i mean until i quit

Those dice games are twice as scary as any trading I have ever done. trading requires a lot of patience and the willingness to take small profits sometimes. The dice games are a get rich or broke quick scheme. The two are as different as night and day.

• +1 1