I'm scared of trading, Should i be? - Page 17 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I'm scared of trading, Should i be?

if you are new on cryptocurrency market then being scared is normal because this market is highly volatile as compared to any other market so in the beginning I will tell you do demo trading because this is totally risk free 

There is no complication, you just have to start the first step. You must find it difficult to gamble, you did not become an expert on your own, but rather you analyzed and learned from your side. As well as trading, I advise you not to start guessing because there is a difference between gambling and trading, as the latter depends on indicators and conducting analyzes as well and also helps you in learning many things such as managing your capital.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Follow the following tips to overcome any fears while performing cryptocurrency tradings

• Be wise and be patience
  • Never invest more funds at the beginning phase of trading
  • Do not guess without making some market analysis
  • Never believe false rumor and media hypes
  • Choose the best performing and unique coins to trade 
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

You should not exactly be scared but a little bit of fear is necessary for being cautious and careful. Fear alerts you from making mistakes and in crypto markets, losses can be disastrous. Little fear will make you more alert and stop you from making the mistake of being reckless.

468x60-3.png

Trading is really dangerous and risky if you don't have good experience, knowledge and good background about the field because it can easily lead you to great loss especially if you didn't choose a good coin to trade. Being scared of trading is the best solution if one doesn't have experience in the field but you don't need to be scared of gambling since earning there is by chance and luck.

On 10/8/2019 at 10:15 AM, Khan said:

Don't be sacred and just take some initial training to get started with the trading and start from the low investment like 50 - 100 usd.

i think he will not throw away his fears for investing 50-100 dollars. I believe that the best thing to do is to practice. Or learn even more. There are a lot of demo accounts that can be used for trading. It's real time so it is really good to anyone who wanted to start trading. Analysis of the data is important. He is scared because he is not much familiar on trading. So the best way is to learn more and practice.

Edited by Strygwyr
  • +1 2

For each one of us to successful in trading coins then we have to overcome our fears that we will loss and that can only be achieved when one has good experience, knowledge and good background about the field of trading. When you have the experience you will know the best principle strategy to apply and make profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No friend, you should not be scared to trade because its the best thing that can give you good amount of income if you will learn it and do it in a great way. I was scared too when i started but now am not and its helping me.

• +1 2

1 hour ago, sidalilaroma85 said:

I think as long as you are scared to do trading you should stay away from it and try to Learn how to control your self and don't be scared and sometime don't be greedy, that what its called the emotional analyze that you should master, secondly avoid this gambling site 

This is a mistake. It is not a shame to be afraid of anything or any field when trying it for the first time. Everyone has had this with it, but you should learn how to control your fear and only.

I think trading has a smaller risk compared to gambling, trading in my opinion is more profitable, because I will not lose all the money I have, trading only requires the right time to buy and sell. While gambling risks losing all the money you have, so no need to hesitate to enter the trade because the trade is very good.

I think trading carries less risk than gambling, so you don't have to worry about losing. It's a gamble that can suffer a loss. The most important thing is when trading you have to buy the right coins, because coins will greatly influence whether you will profit or lose in the future.

You don't have to be afraid, if you were a gambler, you will know how to deal with the emotional part of trading, you have passed the half to get to a successful trade, what remains is to know the basics and to practice.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

this is normal to anyone to be scarred when trying something new , myself still not did a trade yet and i am still a bit scared and for this reason i keep searching the net and read people's experience to learn more and avoid doing their mistakes , we just need patience and ambition

• +3 1

In life this is my companion, the dread is typical. Yet, you need not be apprehensive, in time you will get its hang, and here you are as of now losing dread while making this post, previously indicating it. Don't hesitate to ask and consistently attempt to learn. What's more, in exchanging the training will carry you flawlessly or almost along these lines, or possibly to less harm. Embrace!! Any inquiries you can pose.

There is nothing to fear here. It is business without gambling.  You just need the right knowledge for the business.  You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business.  It is not gambling so everything is in your hands.  There is nothing that is beyond your control.  How you deal with it will depend solely on you.

If you are just acared it ia ok because in trading we risking what we have and we will end with winning extra money or losing what we have ao any trader will be scared but not panicing , both are different from each other , if you are panicing then you are not ready for trading yet and ahould leaen more so you don't end with losing or missing great chances

• +3 1

the main think you feeling the scared in the trading you dont know how to trade and how to do profit able trade only you need to learnt to be sure on your trading 

18 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

You heard in the cryptotalk forum that trading is risky, but I would say trading is risky for those who don't know anything about trading, to be a successful trader you have to follow five rules, you have to think about trading first, you have to be smart, you have to be patient.  Yes, you have to be chained, you have to choose the right currency at the right time, if you can trade according to these then trade will be safe for you

It' not something that you can jumped in without learning the process, trading is risky if you don't pay attention with every aspects that influenced  the market. You can work it out and learn patterns that will guide you to earned out from this business, it's your dedications and determination to achieved that matters.

trading is not scary, but it is risky, you should spend at least a couple of month "trading" before you can grasp all the basic stuff that can ruin your balance, after thats its a little bit less scary))

From my point of view, I can say that if there is a fear of trading. It is better not to start it, or if you still really want to, then find out and find the necessary information about this topic to be more prepared and not be afraid in new beginnings, I wish you good luck, develop in everything and try yourself!

I'm in reality more scared of betting than trading. At the point when we purchase a coin and the cost of the coin we purchase goes down, the choice is in our grasp whether we will cut misfortune or hold it until the cost goes up. As opposed to bet in the event that we lose, at that point we will lose our capital. 

Best thing to do is to get some airdrop or give away and simply use that to trade with as then it is pretty well no risk at all and you can learn how to trade like that and I do recommend choosing your exchange carefully to make sure the coins that you are interested in are there.

On 07.10.2019 at 14:11, teminalibug said:

I hear stories some of them right here on cryptotalk, its like Trading is to risky

I remember back when I was living with my parents, I used to tell them that i was trading but i was actually gambling on dice sites.. LMAO. I tried to trade sometimes without knowing what i was doing, did few orders and I was like damn! this thing is scarier and complicated than gambling pss! so i kept gambling and everyone believed that i was trading, was good at it though, Gambling i mean until i quit

Now every time i have enough money to start Trading i get scared!

How do you guys do it, and how do i get started? like you i mean from a total NOOB that i am + is it really scary like i think?

Your fears have a real background. Crypto trading and especially margin trading is a highly risky business, it's like gambling where you can win and get a prize of hundreds (and thousands) of dollars, but you can easily lose. Most people (newcomers) do the second. I think before doing some reasonable investments one must learn the rules and get at least some experience. It's good if you have someone experienced who can guide you through the whole processs before you get skilled. Make your first investments in crypto like BTC that in not that volatile and less risky. And no margin trading before you get skilled.

Edited by dmi65