I'm scared of trading, Should i be? - Page 15 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I'm scared of trading, Should i be?

When I slender you will be suitable, usually is the reason. When I ended bet, very likely when I have to be able to manage the anxiety or maybe should when I won't be able to at this point when I have to sensible ended interchanging and discover something different to try and do.

On 3/12/2020 at 4:27 PM, teminalibug said:

Actually i feel it goner already, my always scary thing right now, is the gambling addiction not trading.

You got yourself to another scenario of losing your assets, gambling depends on luck not your strategies, you need to minimize it before you regret later

9 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

You got yourself to another scenario of losing your assets, gambling depends on luck not your strategies, you need to minimize it before you regret later

On dice gambling i have couple of strategy i used that helped me to win more that loosing, that is the advantage if dice.

Риск-это все о жизни, и если вы хотите добиться успеха в жизни, вы должны рисковать. Вы боитесь риска или даже не хотите рисковать, чтобы добраться до вершины, заставьте меня волноваться, потому что жизнь-это риск.

On 11/2/2019 at 9:18 AM, teminalibug said:

Even if I could controll my fear, it's no use since i have no expertise in trading only very basics that are not enough to melt my fear of trading.

Before you start, you have to read, read a lot, have the right knowledge, if you know what is right, what you are doing, you can make a good profit. Similar adjustments to the risk of executives to limit the risk, similar to the use of preventing misfortune at any point of purchase of cryptocurrencies and you should have monthly target benefits

On 3/14/2020 at 4:43 PM, teminalibug said:

On dice gambling i have couple of strategy i used that helped me to win more that loosing, that is the advantage if dice.

Wow,, this is nice to hear that there is strategy for dice gambling, so can you give me hints, so that I can try it myself

On 3/17/2020 at 4:45 PM, Treat1234 said:

Wow,, this is nice to hear that there is strategy for dice gambling, so can you give me hints, so that I can try it myself

You can form your own strategy but it should be based on risk management, that is the tricky part. One more tip is to trade manually.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/17/2020 at 4:15 PM, phizusiki said:

Before you start, you have to read, read a lot, have the right knowledge, if you know what is right, what you are doing, you can make a good profit. Similar adjustments to the risk of executives to limit the risk, similar to the use of preventing misfortune at any point of purchase of cryptocurrencies and you should have monthly target benefits.

Also the knowledge about strengthening your mind against scammers is very important.

• Useful or interesting 1

sometimes you can be scared of trading. It is so normal but more scared can be harmful for you. l mean you must stand between its.  

If want avoid loss from trading then use demo account, because now so many trading exchange provides demo account to practice trading, and use your strategy when your strategies working and have confedence increase then you try real money,but you don't do high trades in starting.

23 hours ago, teminalibug said:

You can form your own strategy but it should be based on risk management, that is the tricky part. One more tip is to trade manually.

I do trade manually, and it is kind of difficult due to my low experience in trading and it has been affecting me greatly in trading

58 minutes ago, Treat1234 said:

I do trade manually, and it is kind of difficult due to my low experience in trading and it has been affecting me greatly in trading

But manually is the best way to learn, so i would advice to stick with it.

On 3/19/2020 at 5:40 PM, teminalibug said:

But manually is the best way to learn, so i would advice to stick with it.

Thank you for the advice, I am willing to improve on my trading skills and I have been practicing, and improving everyday, I think I will become a genius soon

Just now, Treat1234 said:

Thank you for the advice, I am willing to improve on my trading skills and I have been practicing, and improving everyday, I think I will become a genius soon

All the best mate, just keep in mind that loosing must always be expected so managing risk is important.

I think it is better to be afraid and take steps to improve your trading skills than just stand still, losing money in trading is inevitable, there are no traders who have never lost their money.

Edited by MCSGlegend

Be alert and evade afraid, decide goals and pardon? you crave to achieve, and not at all be greedy and exhaust or invest beyond come again? you partake of accordingly you know how to negotiate in absence of fear.

On 4/1/2020 at 8:44 AM, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hello dear mate, if do trade without knowing anything than you will loose all your money, because trading is a risky job, so first we have to learn about trading tips and tricks after that we can start trading business. We can hope we can get good amount of money doing trading.

What are we supposed to do in the meantime while we are just learning to trade, do we have to just wait until our skills are strengthened?

On 10/7/2019 at 4:41 PM, teminalibug said:

I hear stories some of them right here on cryptotalk, its like Trading is to risky

I remember back when I was living with my parents, I used to tell them that i was trading but i was actually gambling on dice sites.. LMAO. I tried to trade sometimes without knowing what i was doing, did few orders and I was like damn! this thing is scarier and complicated than gambling pss! so i kept gambling and everyone believed that i was trading, was good at it though, Gambling i mean until i quit

Now every time i have enough money to start Trading i get scared!

How do you guys do it, and how do i get started? like you i mean from a total NOOB that i am + is it really scary like i think?

Every things is risky in our life. So don't panicked because you may gain your knowledge about trading. Then you should trade. You may learn trade on cryptotalk.

4 hours ago, Shivam1 said:

Every things is risky in our life. So don't panicked because you may gain your knowledge about trading. Then you should trade. You may learn trade on cryptotalk.

I have been in cryptotalk since the beginning, i have learned much about trading, but not enough, i don't feel confidence enough, but at least i'm not scared anymore.

On 4/2/2020 at 1:22 PM, kipara said:

You don't have to be scared in trading, but thing that you only have to do is to believing yourself and be carefully, but before you start trading you'll need to learn first.

learning is what i need and is what i do and i have gained much knowledge, but going back t trading, i do nit feel so different from how i was when i was a total noob.

On 10/30/2019 at 1:08 PM, Deborah Christine said:

If you scared of trading, You should not trade first and start by deepening the science of trading.

Gambling is pure luck, you never know when you lose or win. Trading is also gambling if you do it without any knowledge, but in trading, you can minimize the risk of losses through research and learning. what you want to achieve, and never greedy and spending or investing beyond what you have so you can negotiate without fear or fear.

No, the trade is not scary, perhaps you are afraid of losing, and I say that it is necessary to lose in this market in order to learn, you will not gain experience and knowledge for free, you must pay for it and what you pay for it is what you lose in the beginning of your trading but when you have Experience, you will make up for all that you lost and gain multiples.

On 10/30/2019 at 1:08 PM, Deborah Christine said:

If you scared of trading, You should not trade first and start by deepening the science of trading.

Trading is also gambling if you do it without any knowledge, but in trading, you can minimize the risk of losses through research and learning. Like many answers here. Set goals and what you want to achieve, and never be greedy and spend or invest beyond what you have so you can negotiate without fear or fear.

i think you should not be scared of trading the only think that you have to do is to not risk and analyze carefully and don't affect by news