I'm scared of trading, Should i be? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I'm scared of trading, Should i be?

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 12:27 PM, igglybuff said:

Trading is risky, but tell me what things are not risky? Most have a risk, trading requires a lot of discipline and you must work to see results, you must learn to protect trades and take advantage of them.

Yeah trading is very risky especially if you have no idea on what you are doing and no knowledge about the cryptocurrency market you have to be scared because there is a good chance you will lose your money.

The best thing before trading is to have studied at least the basic things so you avoid being afraid or feeling emotionally altered, professionals are already accustomed to seeing the market objectively without feeling anything watching the charts.

This fear may be the beginning you have to start learning and valuing the capital you have, as a trader, capital is everything, without capital, we will not be able to make transactions, so don't let us use it carelessly for example to play gambling.

• +1 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/7/2019 at 12:11 PM, teminalibug said:

I hear stories some of them right here on cryptotalk, its like Trading is to risky

I remember back when I was living with my parents, I used to tell them that i was trading but i was actually gambling on dice sites.. LMAO. I tried to trade sometimes without knowing what i was doing, did few orders and I was like damn! this thing is scarier and complicated than gambling pss! so i kept gambling and everyone believed that i was trading, was good at it though, Gambling i mean until i quit

Now every time i have enough money to start Trading i get scared!

How do you guys do it, and how do i get started? like you i mean from a total NOOB that i am + is it really scary like i think?

Yeah i understand you brother, and i think you should be, because as you said in your topic you are a newbie in this new wild world and a lot of wolfs there look for people like you to eat, so first just watch and look for bad coin and good coin, real coin and fake coin, profitable coin and dangerous coin, secondly learn about trading in some forum and youtube channels, there are many so follow the one who are followed by more users, and finally it's always good to ask for advice, so feel your self free to ask what ever you like.  ☘️

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

On 10/7/2019 at 7:11 AM, teminalibug said:

I hear stories some of them right here on cryptotalk, its like Trading is to risky

I remember back when I was living with my parents, I used to tell them that i was trading but i was actually gambling on dice sites.. LMAO. I tried to trade sometimes without knowing what i was doing, did few orders and I was like damn! this thing is scarier and complicated than gambling pss! so i kept gambling and everyone believed that i was trading, was good at it though, Gambling i mean until i quit

How do you guys do it, and how do i get started? like you i mean from a total NOOB that i am + is it really scary like i think?

It is normal to be afraid of being a rookie that indicates that you are not prepared enough to start a "serious" account, you should practice a lot with various demo accounts and if possible burn them for bad praxis then do it, the idea is that progress and fear disappear.
After that, the best thing you can do taking into account levels of learning is to impoverish trades without stop loss to quadrify your mentality and thus understand where you should NOT end up riding, give it with patience that everything is learned.

• +3 1

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 11:25 AM, igglybuff said:

Trading is the same as any other profession, what happens is that people believe that anyone can do it, before doing so you have to prepare yourself is like putting a monkey in an operating room and giving him a knife, the same thing happens in Trading if you don't know what you are doing.

Yes trading is a profession and cryptocurrency trading is not a easy one to do, you always watching the markets trying to predict prices, reading on incoming cryptocurrency project to invest in them if good, so is just a lot for many people and they try but fail.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:18 AM, papahmuda said:

Everyone does the trading certainly from the bottom (do not have experience) And in trading of course you must be prepared to lose, because in terms of trading certainly has a great risk. So, you better think of what altcoin you want to trade.

So be my messiah, tell me what to look for an alt-coin that's good for trading and how to select good pair for the particular market timing.

If you are afraid of trading it is better not to do it, to trade you must be in a neutral state, if you also get excited that will affect your way of seeing the market and you will lose money for it.

I think people can get rid of a heavy legacy like the suffocating bureaucratic system of the world economy. I think by blocking blockchain, you will help get rid of dependency.😘

On 10/7/2019 at 7:40 PM, BTCmooping said:

Risk is all about life and if you want to succeed in life you must take  risk. You be afraid of risk or don't even want to take the risk to make to the top get me worried because, life it self is a risk. 

I have learn to take risk and have always be at the front of risk and never regret my actions.

That should be calculated risk and it has to come after a thorough evaluation of what is before you and how to go about it. You fear is borne out of your perception of how so easily one loses in gambling , but trading is a different ball game, you can be in control. Start by emptying your mind , learn and then start earning.

First you need gain knowledge about trading. you can search it on google and youtube and se the videos and photos i hope you will be profitable

We all face this kind of situations, the key in this kind of world is knowlegde and determination.

If you are lack of knowlegde what trading is all about, you can learn in this forum. and also as i said determination and decision making. 

Because I did not understand how to determine the price and market situation, I bought a channel service on the telegram that gave a signal to trade and also a discussion that could help me better understand how to do the right trade.

In order to become the best trader you must avoid feared and be ready to applying risk that's would be appeared on your trading activities so just try to trade and assume risk.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/7/2019 at 12:11 PM, teminalibug said:

When you start trying to trade only 2 things might happen: you have beginners luck and then you get your nose up and think you are  good trader and trading is easy, or you fail and loss, and then you feel it is hard to do...

Like you, I am on the second group... and I still think that I am not fit to do trading (there is also the personality of each person that is different and some might be more able to do some tasks)... but the only way is to try again, think for yourself and slowly start gaining experience... I am hopping to start doing a handfull of successfull trades per month ...

I've decided to start with top-50 coins and small investment...

• Useful or interesting 1

4 minutes ago, dentolas said:

When you start trying to trade only 2 things might happen: you have beginners luck and then you get your nose up and think you are  good trader and trading is easy, or you fail and loss, and then you feel it is hard to do...

Like you, I am on the second group... and I still think that I am not fit to do trading (there is also the personality of each person that is different and some might be more able to do some tasks)... but the only way is to try again, think for yourself and slowly start gaining experience... I am hopping to start doing a handfull of successfull trades per month ...

I've decided to start with top-50 coins and small investment...

Well good luck mate, i think I'm gonna stick to holding until i find myself good to go for actual trading.

On 10/7/2019 at 2:41 PM, teminalibug said:

if you're scared of losing money or something like that just go for yobit investbox with no risk. put your money there and earn profits. yes trading is scary when you don'; know what you are doing.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

12 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Well good luck mate, i think I'm gonna stick to holding until i find myself good to go for actual trading.

Thanks! In the end I'm probably buying and will end up holding most of it 🙂

But I will try to increase my bag in 2-3 coins by doing small trades...

I'm still hopping for an alt season this year, but if it doesn't happen, it is better to start earning something from trading 😉

don't ever be afraid to trade, you have to be confident if you want to trade, because if you trade you can make a profit, believe me, don't ever hesitate to trade.

Just now, dentolas said:

Thanks! In the end I'm probably buying and will end up holding most of it 🙂

But I will try to increase my bag in 2-3 coins by doing small trades...

I'm still hopping for an alt season this year, but if it doesn't happen, it is better to start earning something from trading 😉

We are more likely to not see and alt-coin going up soon, probably this year will end badly for most crypto, look at bitcoin now, from 9500 back to 8,819.85

Just now, mo.mirzaeipour said:

if you're scared of losing money or something like that just go for yobit investbox with no risk. put your money there and earn profits. yes trading is scary when you don'; know what you are doing.

But friend, i think yobit invest-box is even riskier as it has requirements like pacing 10 trades everyday and roll the dice which had minimum 1000 satoshi.

It seems you don't need to be afraid to trade, you just need to be careful and of course more deeply when doing research and making trading strategies.

if u in normal trade i think is no risky because u buy and sell in profit if dump just hold.

but if u trade in margin trading so that risky becuase if ur money margin can't cover ur open trade lose so that can ur all money lose.

the key in crypto just patience don't be afraid if u afraid everytime the price going lower u always cut lose but if holder they can strong.

do you know about FOMO mate ?, maybe you have a tendency like me, I also sometimes afraid to do transactions for fear of loss, even though we have to be realistic that in every trade there is a risk of loss. let's discuss about FOMO here: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/19354-fomo-in-crypto/

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor