I'm scared of trading, Should i be? - Page 12 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I'm scared of trading, Should i be?

It is scary when you put youre youre own money in trading.but if you just use youre extra money i think it is better idea than anything else.trafing is s profitable but also a fact is that a possibility of lossing money also

On 10/7/2019 at 4:41 PM, teminalibug said:

I hear stories some of them right here on cryptotalk, its like Trading is to risky

I remember back when I was living with my parents, I used to tell them that i was trading but i was actually gambling on dice sites.. LMAO. I tried to trade sometimes without knowing what i was doing, did few orders and I was like damn! this thing is scarier and complicated than gambling pss! so i kept gambling and everyone believed that i was trading, was good at it though, Gambling i mean until i quit

Now every time i have enough money to start Trading i get scared!

How do you guys do it, and how do i get started? like you i mean from a total NOOB that i am + is it really scary like i think?

I am also scared to trade in crypto because two or three times I traded and I losted my money. Although I studied a lot about that coins but unfortunately I losted. Now again yesterday I have bought some yoda coins but they are continue to fall. It is totally unpredictable so just start with small amounts on top coins.

28 minutes ago, Opinder said:

I am also scared to trade in crypto because two or three times I traded and I losted my money. Although I studied a lot about that coins but unfortunately I losted. Now again yesterday I have bought some yoda coins but they are continue to fall. It is totally unpredictable so just start with small amounts on top coins.

I don't think you had enough time to study yoda market, i think that is the thing many traders fall into a trap.

You don't have to be afraid in trying to trade in the market because if you know to yourself that you are capable to have profit their is no room for you to be afraid. Always remember that before you consider to trade you must have a strategy and knowledge in how to make a profit 

It's a little bit scary that's why you should learn more about it

and try to trade with an small capital so you can get over your fear and train yourself and you will do fine 

It is a little scary and you can start with a small capital to train yourself and have skills in this area

• -1 1

You should be afraid if you don't know what your doing, Trading is not an easy feat and many people lose money in this way. Before you start trading make you are well equip with the right knowledge and funds for a long day game everyday.

spacer.png

15 hours ago, Mb160442 said:

I am also scared.

Well that is unfortunate for us, because many people get profit from trading, so what do we do?

I am no trader or I am no expert either but I want to help you to get motivated. I am sorry if I can't help you with your trading abilities cause we know we both new in trading. But don't be afraid in risk, Risk is all about life, So if you want to be successful in life you must take risk.

Why are you scared in trading? Don't be scared of that because trading is profitable so be patient because if you don't have patient you might lose. 

You should look at analysis of specialties in the cryptocurrency market, see the market movement and the volatility that a currency has, in general buying low, trading volume of a currency

Sometimes you will win and sometimes you will lose. But cryptocurrencies are in a very similar way to playing poker. Once you become skilled, you will lose less and this will only come by taking some risks and actually trading. I would advise people to try making a few dollars from their cryptocurrency investments.

You need to have knowledge about trading. You can search it in many different ways. If you lack understanding of what trading is, you can find out in this forum. and also like I said determination and decision making.

In gambling, the percentage of profit is less than the percentage of loss in circulation, you are the one who controls the percentage of profit in relation to the loss. The main factor in increasing confidence away from hesitation is managing the capital, as you are confident that your profits will ultimately outweigh your losses.

We have to realize that the feeling of fear sometimes comes in handy as it makes us more cautious in the decision-making process. If we do not control this feeling, then of course we will be among the losers. We must work to get rid of this feeling.

to avoid fear you need to have more knowledge, you have knowledge you will be more confident, I think so, you should learn from the forum, and learn from failure to gain experience, if necessary, you should seek Experts for help.

not risky if you put stop lose otherwise yes it will be risky especially if you don't have the informatios about the charts and the coin itself..

On 10/7/2019 at 7:27 PM, teminalibug said:

Was me got your answer late, thanks

Find a mentor and learn tricks from him. See others learn from them too. Analyze with charts and your learning practice. I have learned to take risks and always take risks and never regret my actions.

1 hour ago, phizusiki said:

Find a mentor and learn tricks from him. See others learn from them too. Analyze with charts and your learning practice. I have learned to take risks and always take risks and never regret my actions.

Taking risk is nit something you should get use to, it is gotta be a one time thing and you gotta go real big.

Do not be scared. Trade little and with little amount of money. This can help you to trade or not to trade later. 

losing money is the scariest thing that can happen to us,but without taking the risks you cannot earn,so,its normal to be scared but,dont worry,if you have patience you will not lose,and learning is your weapon to conquer your fear so,do a research until you understand this world well

we peple scare of stranger/ unknown thigs so its normal for you to be scared becous eyou are new and don't want to be scammed or lose and thats ok... i suggest that u start with Demo accounts and whatch some trading tutorials that are available free on youtube and improve your skills. good luck.

On 10/25/2019 at 9:06 PM, howudewin said:

Those dice games are twice as scary as any trading I have ever done. trading requires a lot of patience and the willingness to take small profits sometimes. The dice games are a get rich or broke quick scheme. The two are as different as night and day.

It is for disciplined and persistent people who are willing to take risks and lose everything fearlessly to pursue profit. If you do not give 100% during trading, then make sure you are only one of the immediate losers in the session that day because only choose a wrong currency to trade.

On 10/7/2019 at 4:11 PM, teminalibug said:

I hear stories some of them right here on cryptotalk, its like Trading is to risky

I remember back when I was living with my parents, I used to tell them that i was trading but i was actually gambling on dice sites.. LMAO. I tried to trade sometimes without knowing what i was doing, did few orders and I was like damn! this thing is scarier and complicated than gambling pss! so i kept gambling and everyone believed that i was trading, was good at it though, Gambling i mean until i quit

Now every time i have enough money to start Trading i get scared!

How do you guys do it, and how do i get started? like you i mean from a total NOOB that i am + is it really scary like i think?

Gambling is the most scary thing to do. I was caught in a mental decease doing gambling 3 years ago. After that i leave gambling and start trading. However i do not doing much in trading but i have a little experience of it. It is better to do trading instead of doing gambling.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.