I'm scared of trading, Should i be? - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I'm scared of trading, Should i be?

3 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

You scared to trade and not to gambling, I never heard anything like this.

And you write that you gambling was good, why then you quit?

One question I have for you, do you think that you can lose all your investment (-100%) if you buy Bitcoin?

Unlike with gambling.

Does not mean ';m not a bitcoin holder, I am but i do not trade. Here is why i prefer gambling, you make easy and quick profit fast or you lose and lay low. Here is why i quit gambling, i was too addicted i could gamble all day and nights, i was smart when i win I send all coins to my younger brother then i just remain with a little balance to keep gambling, if I boost all i jut play with faucets and sometimes I even won 0.01 btc from faucet, but then my work life was disturbed and I was way too focused on gambling that other aspects of my life were lagging

6 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Trading and gambling are the same the better you get at both, the more profits you make. Gambling I'm talking about excludes gambling controlled mainly by luck like dice game but I am talking about sports betting. The more experience you have in sports betting, the more profit you realise

Mmh, I get that, so that means sport trading is as less risky as trading compared to gambling games, All it requires is expertise.

When you get into a dark room, what comes to your mind naturally is fear of the unknown because you are ignorant of the content of that room but as soon as light comes the fear goes..simply get knowledge about trading and the fear will leave you.

On 10/7/2019 at 2:41 PM, teminalibug said:

I hear stories some of them right here on cryptotalk, its like Trading is to risky

I remember back when I was living with my parents, I used to tell them that i was trading but i was actually gambling on dice sites.. LMAO. I tried to trade sometimes without knowing what i was doing, did few orders and I was like damn! this thing is scarier and complicated than gambling pss! so i kept gambling and everyone believed that i was trading, was good at it though, Gambling i mean until i quit

Now every time i have enough money to start Trading i get scared!

How do you guys do it, and how do i get started? like you i mean from a total NOOB that i am + is it really scary like i think?

It is interesting to me that you play dice games and do gambling but are scared of trading! How is this possible?! Gambling is much more risky than trading. You can lose all your money in gambling within a few minutes. If someone like you are brave enough to do such dangerous tasks like gambling, he should not be scared of trading.

Trading is not scary at all. Fear of trading results from lack of knowledge. When people enter an unknown world, they don't feel comfortable. I suggest you to take some time and do some research about trading. Read about the factors that prevent success in trading and try to avoid them. You should also start with low investment to feel more secure. Don't trade on your own for the first time. Consult with skilled traders about when you should buy or sell any coin. Gradually, you will overcome your fear and gain more self-confidence with every successful trade you do.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

17 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

It is interesting to me that you play dice games and do gambling but are scared of trading! How is this possible?! Gambling is much more risky than trading. You can lose all your money in gambling within a few minutes. If someone like you are brave enough to do such dangerous tasks like gambling, he should not be scared of trading.

Trading is not scary at all. Fear of trading results from lack of knowledge. When people enter an unknown world, they don't feel comfortable. I suggest you to take some time and do some research about trading. Read about the factors that prevent success in trading and try to avoid them. You should also start with low investment to feel more secure. Don't trade on your own for the first time. Consult with skilled traders about when you should buy or sell any coin. Gradually, you will overcome your fear and gain more self-confidence with every successful trade you do.

Thanks for your detailed, info, you know when i asked that question i was very confused because I knew absolutely nothing about trading, nit I thin there are only few options that are risky in trading, like the margin trading and the binary option trading. No I even started trading already, I'm still not convinced because in gambling you can make money faster than in trading. But the fact that trading is stable and pure, I'm giving it a shit, all in.

Just now, Warrior said:

That's the matter for scaring because it's all about luck and anyone can easily lost all of there money there within a minute so anyone needs to be more careful here

In trading you cant real lose all your money, but if careless and dealing with shitcoins you could, but in gambling it is easy to get big money fast or lose big in seconds.

On 27/10/2019 at 15:04, Luciferludz said:

Le trading est une passion, vous n'avez donc pas à craindre que vous deviez simplement essayer et si vous ne savez pas comment commencer, vous devriez répondre à l'expertise du trading. Remarque: ne jamais envoyer à quelqu'un dira son commerçant et peut multiplier votre argent, ils vous arnaqueront.

Fear is part of the game! You need to gain trust over time, and for the people who offer to send them everything you have with the promise to redouble your capital, this is a real scam and thank you for quoting.

Just now, Warrior said:

Yeah there is a good point I'M already lost 20$ on tonight playing dice and this is really a big loss for me I should go with trading than playing dice

20 usd in trading you could earn at least 1 to 3 USD  for safer trades, but in gambling you could juts double it, this facts will make it hard for you to quit gambling, I suggest you start avoiding gambling sites.

Just now, Warrior said:

I know this but I have been addicted to the gambling now. I'm trying to leave the habit and concentrate to trading now

I quited gambling 2 year ago, but i still call myself an addict, whenever cross a gambling site I get tempted to gamble, So the only way for me to avoid gambling is to avoid visiting gambling sites.

On 10/7/2019 at 6:11 PM, teminalibug said:

I hear stories some of them right here on cryptotalk, its like Trading is to risky

I remember back when I was living with my parents, I used to tell them that i was trading but i was actually gambling on dice sites.. LMAO. I tried to trade sometimes without knowing what i was doing, did few orders and I was like damn! this thing is scarier and complicated than gambling pss! so i kept gambling and everyone believed that i was trading, was good at it though, Gambling i mean until i quit

Now every time i have enough money to start Trading i get scared!

How do you guys do it, and how do i get started? like you i mean from a total NOOB that i am + is it really scary like i think?

if you want to be a great traders you have to be brave o take risk indeed in trading it requires a sacrifice and a strong mental conviction , i give more advice for trading than gambling because trading risk is better and when you lose not to big loss.

13 hours ago, hakimgentlemen said:

Fear is part of the game! You need to gain trust over time, and for the people who offer to send them everything you have with the promise to redouble your capital, this is a real scam and thank you for quoting.

Yah its really fear is a part of game but fear is always makes you lose so everything's in this world is done by hoping and believe your self

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

It is normal to newbies that scared in trading, but you should face it, if you want to earn money in trading. Try to use a small amount of money just to practice it until you will learn.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's normal when we follow something new for us that fear arises.  But we also have to be rational and fight that fear. Or we cannot begin to enter the world of traders in this crypto.

• +1 1

Being scared at trading is natural, most of those successful trader's actually face this kind of dilemmas, but if you overcome this fear you have inside you. you will grow day by day and maybe in the future be successful too. 

It's not unnerving, the primary concern is to act effectively. See various insights, surmise the further course, purchase and wager! Everything is in your grasp, don't be reluctant to go for broke and you will succeed. furthermore, If you are frightened of exchanging simply start with a limited quantity and continue finding out about exchanging however much as could be expected and watch youtube recordings particularly those with a great deal of preferences.

Yes of course you should but not a lot because if you have afraid you can't make a very big and bad risk but if not you will lose all your Coins so just be careful to trade it's a kind of afraid

• +1 1

Трейдинга вообще не стоит бояться. Зачем бояться того, что может сделать тебя богатым? Изучайте направление, если оно вам нравится.

15 hours ago, sidik7 said:

if you want to be a great traders you have to be brave o take risk indeed in trading it requires a sacrifice and a strong mental conviction , i give more advice for trading than gambling because trading risk is better and when you lose not to big loss.

I have already penetrated my way into trading, and investing on investbox, I'm sure i will get good at this, cause at the moment it is nit even a real profit I'm getting from trading.

You want to learn by trying or you want to make money right away with your own money on the exchange, every time you lose you will have experience and summarize why, it is also a way to learn

I you are worry to trade better not do that specially now when bitcoin is in last stage before halving bull run and whales will create chaos on markets to get last bitcoin in his hands at that low price

If you want to trade first you need to learn you need to keep cold blood and you need to have time

Fear is worst enemy but fear is also friend because is showing us our boundaries  what is better to try to pass if you are not ready to pass them

But don"t lose everything on dice or other form of gambling

If there is something to be afraid of when trading, it is to start trading with insufficient knowledge and experience. If you are a knowledgeable individual with good knowledge and experience, you do not need to be afraid to trade. But if you are an individual who has started to trade without doing enough research and gaining knowledge and experience, then you have to be afraid. Trading is risky and if you are always afraid of it, you will never make money and you will never be rich. To be born poor is no one's fault, but to die poor is the fault of that person.

• +3 1

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Not only you, this thing is happening for average of people who trading bitcoin. Some times i feel but heart is not breath. its good to scared because it will bring your concentrate and that time you will be aware of lot of things. such as reading articles, learning market strategies, prediction of next days, and many more issue that concerns bitcoin. 

Obviously you should scared about trading because trading isn't for noob you need  to make more experience about trading. I will suggest you to start trading with 100$  & start doing small trade don't do big trade until you become expert.

1 hour ago, halloweed said:

Somehow you should be, fear is good, especially the margin trading, but then as you go on and learning, you should overcome that fear slowly.

I think this fear has been a laggy on my progress of learning trading, I do not even try that hard to overcome it.

You should be afraid of getting addicted to trading. From losses you may want to gain them back, and then try to trade more, and then lose more. If you go into debt from trading you will hate yourself. Instead of doing this just stick to trading the same amount of risk every time. Only risk 1% of your deposit bank on any trade, and don't let yourself risk any more than this so you can survive longer. Also if you lose more than 5% of your bank in any day just stop and take a break that day, do not get it back. Some days are bad market days and you just have to say no, I'm not trading today, market is just going down and I will lose.

On 8/10/2019 at 00:44, akram said:

Đừng đánh bạc vì đó là thói quen để mất tất cả mọi thứ, nếu bạn muốn giao dịch thì hãy tham gia một số khóa đào tạo và sau đó đầu tư một số tiền để kiểm tra các kỹ năng mới của bạn.

The same opinion as you, because I have gambled a few thousand dollars, in the past I have forgotten myself to lose too much and I have lost all the assets I have, should you just trade or hold? should gamble