Samsung Coin, not SAMSUNG !!! - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aneukkameung

Samsung Coin, not SAMSUNG !!!

On 1/26/2020 at 12:20 PM, aneukkameung said:

Lately a lot of news circulating about coins to be released, the warmest one of which is libra who is affiliated with Facebook. Well, besides this libra there is also a Samsung Coin. Samsung coin itself is apparently not a coin affiliated with the South Korean giant electronics company "SAMSUNG".

Previously it was reported that SAMSUNG is developing the blochchain technology as reported in cointelegrpah (source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/samsung-releases-blockchain-and-dapp-software-development-kit) but did not mention the name or technology. in detail.

And lately there is news about Samsung Coin which apparently is not affiliated with SAMSUNG, only using the same trademark name.

I would be very suspicious of a coin that copies the name of an industrial giant. Since this is at least piracy. Rather another scam

• +1 1

Samsung has started building the framework for its own blockchain mainnet, according to CoinDesk Korea. It could be opened to the public soon thereafter, which would allow the Ethereum-based Samsung Coin token it’s also said to be developing to be traded on exchanges, alongside Bitcoin and Ethereum.

On 1/26/2020 at 3:20 AM, aneukkameung said:

Lately a lot of news circulating about coins to be released, the warmest one of which is libra who is affiliated with Facebook. Well, besides this libra there is also a Samsung Coin. Samsung coin itself is apparently not a coin affiliated with the South Korean giant electronics company "SAMSUNG".

Previously it was reported that SAMSUNG is developing the blochchain technology as reported in cointelegrpah (source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/samsung-releases-blockchain-and-dapp-software-development-kit) but did not mention the name or technology. in detail.

And lately there is news about Samsung Coin which apparently is not affiliated with SAMSUNG, only using the same trademark name.

I think there will still be coins coming out but that will take away the anonymity of the crypts so it can be a good or bad thing at the same time

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm sure samsung will launch that coin soon and that it will have good value and performance in the market.

Big companies always follow trends so really at some point we will see tokes of big companies although I hope that companies do not start making their own currency to have thousands of more coins.

Samsung Coin filing was initially covered by a few news sources that incorrectly indicated Samsung is applying for the trademark
cryptocurrency is branded with the large tech companys name Kim is not affiliated with Samsung
Samsung is just building up its cell phone to have the option to store digital money, by adding a crypto wallet to its item, so that crypto clients can utilize this kind of cell phone

Lots of wallets are coming in .

I am using opera browser to store our Bitcoins

Imagine how use case of cryptocurrency are moving fast .people are involving in this sector in the fast moving technology worl

The more and the larger the company joins the blockchain, the greater the chance that the coin will grow in value, we will wait for its manifestation in the world.

I dont believe samsung will ever release a coin into the market because first of all they havent been big on investing into crypto so far and i dont think they will start soon

If another company or person uses the SAMSUNG name to get a token, it will not be successful at all, unless they give a good justification of what their purpose is and that people enter that, on the other hand, if Samsung does it already It will have a good expectation and perhaps entry success for being the company it is, the same as facebook

It is the first time I have heard about this topic, I do not know this particular coin, but I am researching too much about it since if it were to be worth a lot it could bring great profits.

• +5 1

"Currently, we are thinking of a private block chain, although this is not yet confirmed. It could also be a public block chain in the future, but I think it will be a hybrid, that is, a combination of public and private block chains".

When the development of the chain of blocks is completed, Samsung will also move to launch a "Samsung Coin" tile.

"The market expects Samsung Coin to be released, but the direction has not yet been decided".

If the company develops a public blockchain in the future, then Samsung Coin could be publicly traded on cryptomoney exchanges such as Bitcoin (BTC) and ether (ETH). Samsung could also bring blockchain technology to its Samsung pay application, but the decision is not yet decided, according to the source.

This seems to me to be a scam strategy, it smells bad, or a way to position itself through the SAMSUNG brand, my question is, can not SAMSUNG report them?

samsung is adopt blockchain, technology that what i heard from people , so your information is right brother and thank you for doing that , good luck .

they can gain trust and many investors for their coin, but I would not be surprised at the exit and this in itself is a terrifying thing

• +1 1

Is the same that happens with the same cryptocurrencies, creating similar names to succeed in the market, just as ethereum classic did at the beginning.

Edited by gabrielrojasg
I forgot

Like Facebook Samsung also working in blockchain. If Samsung really got success than definitely they will release its Samsung coin. I want them to release their coin and the trademark name is very good as well as profitable.

I love Samsung coin if ever they release it but it sounds like years more will it take for it to have their own coin. But having Samsung coin is much awaited.

I not hear about Samsung coin from anywhere. I think that it is no such coin is present nowadays. In the future will be appeared.

Samsung Coin filing was initially covered by a few news sources that incorrectly indicated Samsung is applying for the trademark
cryptocurrency is branded with the large tech companies name, Kim is not affiliated with Samsung.

I don't believe Samsung will ever release a coin into the market because first of all they haven't been big on investing in crypto so far and I don't think they will start soon.

I've never heard of Samsung. And I don't know if Samsung has released any coins. But I will let you know about it.