Samsung Coin, not SAMSUNG !!! - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aneukkameung

Samsung Coin, not SAMSUNG !!!

I do not suppose there is a Samsung coin, I suppose Samsung is solely growing its smartphone to be in a position to shop cryptocurrency, via including a crypto pockets to its product, so that crypto customers can use this kind of smartphone. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm a YouTuber.

YouTube: GG HIMU

I am hearing for the first time about this Samsung coin through this post till now I have not hear any thing about it but if it comes into existence then it can be a good coin and can run effectively in the market as the Samsung has a big community of its users.

I haven't heard of samsung coin anywhere yet. I wondered how it came out. In fact, such fraudsters damage trust in cryptocurrencies. Why Samsung couldn't find another name

Where's the source for this news? I know that Samsung is investing in blockchain and crypto technology, but I did not hear they would release their own coin, and certainly not that they would allow others to introduce a coin with their name. If that was true, their public relations would be all over it.

So it would be great if you could provide a credible external source for this. Thanks!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

This aren't good for a project to make their project with a company name, this seems that they are scammers and they want people to easily have trust for them

13 hours ago, Sweety93 said:

I want them to release their currency and trademark name is very good as well as profitable. If Samsung is truly successful, then they must release their Samsung currency.

If they released their coin, it will be a good opportunity to have a good coin from a reputable company, investors will even have a peace of mind

On 3/27/2020 at 12:14 PM, Adrian Adkins said:

I haven't heard of samsung coin anywhere yet. I wondered how it came out. In fact, such fraudsters damage trust in cryptocurrencies. Why Samsung couldn't find another name

Samsung didn't launch any cryptocurrency yet. They have integrated blockchain wallets into their smartphones but they have not created their own cryptocurrency yet 

samsung coin isn't heard any in which but ,however iw ill test it if it's miles released somewhere ,thanks for being here ,we are simply searching out it.

i totally have not head seen or read about the Samsung coin, wow this is cool, and definately another greath news, i only heared that Samsung is enabling some encryption security on thier new phone and ading crypto wallet but never heard of thier coin in particular. 

I guess they would implement this samsung blockchain only in their own smartphones, so users of their phones simply would have more exclusive things when buying it.

The usage of giant trademarks as of to grow the publicity and adoption of the coin has kind of happened, similarly with that of the koiney west coin which was apparently sued on using Kanye west name on this coin production

Samsung is working hard on its new latest generation phones in order to implement blockchain technology inside this Samsung Coin, however, has no official link,ties with the company,I believe it(his developer) are only trying to exploit its popularity.

Frankly, this is the first time that I hear about the Samsung coin, but I think this coin will be successful, especially after Samsung started relying on the blockchain system and supporting the cryptocurrency through its new phone releases.

In my opinion, all these currencies will take many years to achieve their goals and even if they try to take the name of the famous Samsung company, this coin will come late and the crypto market has become full of currencies and most of them are of low value and compete strongly and stay for months which is Bitcoin and Ethereum so I think that the way against Samsung and Libra is very difficult

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/26/2020 at 10:20 AM, aneukkameung said:

not affiliated with SAMSUNG, only using the same trademark name.

It's a bad mentality to propulse a project. This way to do is not really "fair". I will not give a try to this project. I am waiting the real Samsung on blockchain..

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I am gearing about the samsung coin first time. I heard out libra as we all know it is a currency developed by facebook authority. But either samsung coins are good or not i don't know about that. Maybe the features would let the peopleto know about this coin seriously and more precisely. So elaborate about the currency with more deepness and information. 

I really have no idea about Samsung coin or token these days so many fake projects coming in the market which are totally scam they have no real uses they are here in The market just for earning bitcoin

really !! I first time heard about this coin from you . is this coin official coin of Samsung ? if not then I will never recommend to invest in such kind of projects, beacuse there is very high chance that we are suffering from Loss. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

All these currencies will be famous in the market only because they carry the name of famous brands in the world, but if they do not have real and serious projects, they will not succeed in the crypto market.

On 1/26/2020 at 10:32 PM, Jesoy said:

I love samsung coin if ever they release it but it sounds years more will it take for it to have their own coin.  But having samsung coin is much awaited.

Lol, the post indicated that this is a scam coin capitalizing on the Samsung name, but you love it and are super excited for it?

On 27.01.2020 at 01:58, Jeet Narayan said:

Like Facebook Samsung also working in blockchain. If Samsung really got success than definitely they will release their Samsung coin. I want they release their coin and trademark name is very good as well as profitable.

Even if such a coin appears. The company itself can make a lot of shares associated with it and the coin will be a success.

On 1/26/2020 at 12:20 PM, aneukkameung said:

And lately there is news about Samsung Coin which apparently is not affiliated with SAMSUNG, only using the same trademark name.

Maybe they used Samsung name so that they can gain trust and many investors for their coin. But they must partner in anything with Samsung company because they can not use a name which is already registered for other company. Otherwise, Samsung company would have arrest them quickly.

Time is the ultimate weapon!