Phantom wallets - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Phantom wallets

In my opinion pantom wallet is best wallet for your crruncey. It is very secure  and safe also. I aslo use this wallet and i have no fear of lost my crruncey. It is very easy  to use and setisfied for users.

Well i am not sure about this wallet because i don't trust every kind of wallet.You should first investigate.Beware from the scam. 

There are a variety of ways to be tricked into downloading a wallet that you've heard is secure, but is actually a fake one. Many people have been duped by fake electrum wallets in this way. Make sure you only download from the official source.

before clicking the link first see the Url and I will suggest anyone to please add the exchanges or wallet which he/she is visiting frequently as favorite

Hey mate,you can know the difference because the login screen is different and there is no company name inside the application,i want to explain the to you that the phantom wallet can also be used all browsers,thank you.

On 1/26/2020 at 1:44 PM, SuperCrypto said:

One of the most common mistakes that novice cryptocurrency users are falling prey to the web crypto wallets and hardware wallets.
Since some users trust Google and other search engines to search for websites, it is very easy to click on the wrong website.
To avoid making this mistake, always check the website you are accessing. There are a lot of fake URLs with the sole purpose of stealing your valuable cryptocurrencies.

The simple solution is to save the websites you frequently visit, like web wallets and exchange platforms, into your browser's favorites list. And that's what I do, too
Do you have any other suggestions?

There are many wallets in the crypto world. I use some wallets but I can't use phantom wallet. I mostly use payeer wallet it is a good safe and secure wallet. It is very trusted wallet. I recommend you to use it. 

Your words are true a lot of new people in the field of cryptocurrencies fall victim to Phantom wallets because he does not know that there are fraudulent and unsafe wallets and for this we must beware. 

• +2 1

I do not recommend fake wallets to you because there are so many types of them and the user is often fooled by them so you do not have to work on them simply you can make sure the website and the URL will save you all the trouble.  Good luck to you all.

It is necessary to avoid clicking on the random links that are sent to us, as these links belong to illegal and fraudulent wallets whose aim is to steal money from the wallets of the people to whom those links are sent.

Ohhh phantom wallet is very gud wallet for new users. In this wallet all the setting is very easy and helpfull for trader. Theses reason force me used the phantom wallet.and I always used this platform

Sometimes I use the web wallets that are created today in order to, for example, make the pos algorithm. For example, I can recommend the EDC coin, which is mining and has a web wallet. Fully proven site. 

• +3 1

We Should always try to secure our ends because security is in our own hands in the way that we should take care of our passwords as well as we should update ourselves with the number of antivirus advantages as well as the panthum wallet is among the very good wallets I guess and having a very good results and satisfaction by its user

• +1 1

I never use phantom wallet there are number off wallet present on internet i only use yobit wallet .yobit wallet is one off the best wallet i think i never face any problem while using this wallet i also suggest you use this wallet 

The digital currency market is a very dangerous field and we are often exposed to the possibility of theft or fraud during our presence in the market. You can enter a fraudulent site designed by hackers in a similar way to a specific platform or portfolio and then enter your data and passwords and through which your currencies are stole. 

• +5 1

If you are new to this market, you will get hold of the sum total administer confusing. The cryptocurrency promote is profitable, but it is complex. numerous deceptive operations took place in the cryptocurrency promote in this way.

• +4 1

Unfortunately, fake wallets are fraudulent operations targeting beginners and the inexperienced, so the old members must spread awareness and also emphasize the use of legitimate and safe wallets and stay away from fake wallets.

• +2 1

This information is very, very useful information because I wanted to know about this phantom wallet that this wallet an be used for all the browser