Bitcoin and other cryptos turning bearish? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jyz2009

Bitcoin and other cryptos turning bearish?

As i read.some news about bitcoin, i ended up reading this sad article. I am hoping for a bullish market this year as what other signal are saying. But somehow saying data and this corncern me a lot. Please give me hope.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 6

2 minutes ago, bliznec said:

Yes, and the month is coming to an end, and very soon, close quarters, and buy cryptocurrency at a low price. This means that someone who sells for cheaper crypto will remain slightly in the red. 

All i thought this 2020 will be good for bitcoin as they giving me this false hope that bitcoin will soon regain its glory and will go up as high as 20k usd. But we cant be sure in the future lets wait and see. Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto or Bitcoin Other coals have come to them, very actually gold because the people we do not want them to think that we will reach them and better prices and through this we can do a lot of work well

This is not completely true. We all know that crypto market is down now. But if we saw it past market will grow up again, and we will be profitable.

Yes it looks like Bitcoin has shown a reduction of half. Right now we only hope there will be a Bullish afterwards. Yes usually so, when Bitcoin happens Halving then the next year there will be a Bullish, yes we can only hope.

• +1 2

You can get only hope because all this of news that bitcoin will go this way or that ways that all are pridiction only like you see every time it's pump and dump this because of all news and whales in the crypto market 

Do not worry, Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies will rise again, and this is the nature of Crypto to come down and rise in price every time.

THINK POSITIVE

Right now the negative news of bitcoin, Corona virus, and China's new year effecting the price of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin was going up but unfortunately it has to come down. I hope very soon Bitcoin price will try to up.

You are right to take some panic about your heard or you learn through information or news because you are beginner on cryptocurrency and specially Bitcoin, but you dont worry about Bitcoin price you need to check history analyse about Bitcoin is normal to down but will go up again.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well dude its only natural if you see the market is not going well or dumping, it's part of the market cycle don't worry sooner or later the price will pump again and lets hope for a bullish price and I hope it has to happen this year.

If Bitcoin and other cryptos become bearish, it will create many obstacles to our work. Bitcoin is a digital currency. That's why investing in bitcoin to work on crypto will yield good results. It is very useful to us and will not turn into a bear.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 1/26/2020 at 7:57 PM, Demek said:

All here we believe in BTC and waiting for the bullish turn of the market. At this time BTC is up 1,50%. I am still hopefull that the trend will continue to be up.

All i want also.is a bull run for this year, nothing possible if we believe. If bitcoin increase other cryptocurrencies will increase as well. Everything will follow.

2 hours ago, Laboni said:

If Bitcoin and other cryptos become bearish, it will create many obstacles to our work. Bitcoin is a digital currency. That's why investing in bitcoin to work on crypto will yield good results. It is very useful to us and will not turn into a bear.

I hope bitcoin whales will start investing more in bitcoin so atleast the bitcoin will have the chance again to reach its potential. 

2 hours ago, gigabyteRTX said:

Well dude its only natural if you see the market is not going well or dumping, it's part of the market cycle don't worry sooner or later the price will pump again and lets hope for a bullish price and I hope it has to happen this year.

Yes i know, this is just part of the market movement. But somehow this makes some investors panic. I am not sure if its just a manipulation from the whales

59 minutes ago, Nehak said:

This is the season change and sooner or later there will be a confirmed change happen and that change will decide that to which direction the market will be moving.

Thats what people and investors are waiting for. Hope its a change for the better and the movement towards the increase of price of bitcoin.

On 1/26/2020 at 8:25 AM, Jyz2009 said:

As i read.some news about bitcoin, i ended up reading this sad article. I am hoping for a bullish market this year as what other signal are saying. But somehow saying data and this corncern me a lot. Please give me hope.

It is already a bullish year for Bitcoin, it is already up to 9300 and looks like it is not ready to start falling right now. Although I'd advice caution as all these moves are just speculative and we don't have much adoption as we want. This level was usually not good to buy lately.

It depends on which time frame you're looking at. I don't see any reason to believe it will go lower than this year's previous lows.

It's still consolidating from the $20k high and I don't see any reason to think that will change. It just broke out of the down trend and is moving up at a pretty quick rate.

I don't think it will break out of the consolidation pattern, but I didn't think it would break $9k, and i was wrong about that.

Different types of online currency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum. But I have no experience about it being turned into different cryptocurrensy biarias because I'm completely new to this forum

I hope this analysis from Luno can made your hope back , Block rewards will be reduced from 12.5 Bitcoin to 6.25 Bitcoin because of this halving.  Experts believe that halving will have an impact on increasing demand because of the reduced amount of supply.  In addition, miners need to spend more time mining each Bitcoin because the difficulty level of Bitcoin mining also increases.  That is, they have to raise the price of Bitcoin instead.  Halving that happened in the previous period also proved the truth of this theory.  Halving Bitcoin in July 2016 pushed the price of Bitcoin on a massive scale in 2017. Its Sign that Bitcoin will be good and rise up

On 1/26/2020 at 11:55 AM, Jyz2009 said:

Why are you thinking this. It is just starting of year and do not be panic in short period. If you have btc then do not worry it would give you good profit. It is coin with limited supply and it would definately rise. Crypto is only because of this and it has to rise.

The market is so bullish that it has not been for a long time so why sadness my friend, wait if you have some currencies and you will achieve some profit soon.

After experiencing more extreme movements over the past 5 months, investors now seem to weigh their choices, which is to bearish their assets

Yes, do not be sad my friend, and be optimistic about goodness, success and profit and you will find all of that, and the market is volatile, sometimes it goes down and sometimes it goes up. Good luck

Well it's natural because it's volatile but for some going bearish is good because some crypto users might have oppiortunity to buy crypto with low amount and hold it and be patient to wait for the bull run. 

• +1 1

im hoping the same , i have alot of hope from bitcoin by the end of September the value of bit coin will raise more , lets see what happens

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I hope not. Because as I see the price of Bitcoin now in February is 10000 in US Dollar this year so there's a chance that increasing of value will continue.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:25 AM, Jyz2009 said:

Why you are said about bitcoin price now bitcoin pumping from last night again and now it's price is 10150$ and soon it will goes to 10650$ so enjoy much buying pressure on bitcoin  .