Important for all new and beginners here - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

On 1/31/2020 at 2:49 PM, Mandoy01 said:

This is very nice. It is very comprehensive and is a must read by the newbies. I do hope you can create guide and tutorial posts. Together with other users we can help the newbies through our simplified posts on how cryptocurrency works and how to earn in this forum.

Especially for the new members of the forum. Useful post can help them learn in a faster way and the post should be specific 

• Useful or interesting 1

It will more traffic in this forum after closing the other site or forums because many will come here and for this forum i think they can handle this because of public here admins and moderator have work load I think

• +5 1

Hello friend, thank you very much for taking the time to explain all this to us new users, I already let you react favorably in your post. keep it up!

• +3 1

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

On 1/26/2020 at 1:54 PM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

You know what, there is certain section about this tutorials and we should promote it and don't replace it to with another topic like that. But of course i respect your post because even i already read this before, if i'm newbie here, it is very useful for me as well. We should focus to the rules of this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that most of the member in Bitcoin talk will also have interest in joining here because it is more easy than they do there and also they can make easy money.

• +2 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

10 minutes ago, nafisatuumar said:

It is actually very important for new members

Ofcourse, beginners should read the tutorial,rules and other information regarding this.

For sure it can help them/us.

I'm a beginner and I read the post, I learned new things that I can use and avoid.

• +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It will more traffic right now shutting the other site or discussions in light of the fact that many will come here and for this gathering I figure they can deal with this in light of open here administrators and arbitrator have outstanding burden I think

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend thank you so much for give me a useful information because I joined recently.i hope you will share more useful information to the newbye.

• +5 1

On 1/26/2020 at 10:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

It is best post for every one. Al rules here and follow them to trading and investing. 

• +1 2

It is great information for us who just started on this, following the rules is the most convenient thing for everyone to work the platform legally so that we do not have problem and take advantage of it thank you very much friend 

Very good information, new members should follow your posts. That will provide knowledge about the rules in this forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/26/2020 at 6:54 AM, Nezar said:

Special thank to you as this information you just passed will definitely go a very long way, there are many people who are looking for an opportunity like this to partake in.

First of all I don't think that Crypto talk forum is going to end ever because it is a platform where we get the most expensive and Extreme Solutions about cryptocurrency and the most important thing for or the beginners I will suggest that if you want to survive in this forum then you need to follow the forum rules otherwise you will get banned very easily by our honorable admins and moderators.

That's a good thread there about the basic functions when being new here and wondering about the forum.but when noting as when the newbies come to the forum, they keep populating that of, how to start and such, when the already members have tried on making post threads which emphasise on that. But sure, you can't accuse them of they don't know the forum yet

I think all the new users should go through all the rules and regulations of crypto. This information will help them to now more about crypto. Try not to copy paste and post comments meaningful and relevant.

this is an excellent point and effectively summarizes all the information that beginners need to know before they begin to post and earn on this platform. I think that if this post is viewed by new members, along with the rules that moderators have pinned to the top of the beginners forum, that this will avoid a lot of spam and a lot of duplication within the topics.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

First welcome to cryptotalk fourm.thanks for sharing helpful information your topic helpful for newbies you given many answers in topic I hope in future you post more helpful information.

I feel this information will help all the beginners.it was a very useful post. This will surely help all the beginners to know more closely about crypto. Beginners I'd are getting mostly banned or getting more warning points this information  will surely help all the beginners and they can avoid warning points. 

Wow man. You really are so helpful. Its 3rd post of you which is so informative and am really started to like you know. You are so good at explanation and am  learning lot of you. Thanks man just keep it up. Great work...+rep from me..

On 2/10/2020 at 1:49 PM, Bruno52 said:

I think all the beginners have to read this to avoid asking redundant questions on the forum. I'll personally advise them to do a lot of research on topics before commenting.

Yes if they want to post make search about the udea that they want to add if it is here then change it or make it wilder..

On 1/26/2020 at 12:25 PM, Ssshakil said:

This forum will help them to continue their activities well as there are many new users who have received very cautionary points first because they do not know how to run the activityThis is a great information for promoters that will be able to understand the forum when they visit this post.

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you. This is a great information for promoers that will be able to understand the forum when they visited this post ...

Thanks for sharing good info...this is very good for me i am hopeful that after reading this i will be to do good work here and achieve my goals easily kindly share more these types of info

Thank you so much sir I am also newbie I read all your post and I have learned alot from it I will follow all the instructions and rules of cryptotalk Thank you again sir for posting such a good post. 

I am glad that more people are joining this forum, especially if they are experts and they share their information and experience with us.