Important for all new and beginners here - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

The cryptotalk platform is relatively new to bitcointalk. It is not yet well maintained like bitcointalk and in its first year of existance its trying to build a solid community to exchange information. With time it will be more managed.

468x60-3.png

On 1/26/2020 at 10:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

It's a great and unique information that you can share with this forum as a new member of this forum this information help me to understand many things 

Thank brother for posting such useful information. This post will definately help many newcomers. Also there are many guys posting same that give this and how to post on cryptotalk. I hope this post will be useful for them all. You have listed all points needed to provide to a beginner. Again thanks brother.

It is very ipmortant topic for new members.All members here should follow the rules Regulations.if we do not post according to the rules and regulations of this forum. We will be banned. 

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  I think all new members should read this article.  This seems to help their cryptotalk journey too.

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

Thank you very much for sharing this important piece of information as it helps beginners to understand and learn new things about cryptotalk platform Guidance seniors is very important for juniors and beginners and it encourages them as well.

agreed you are appropriate about you are assembly fully a towering pole subsequently this enter of forward is actual relentlessly to understand I advocate you to earn plain and informative posts.

You Provide good information in your article we will receive payment from Crypto talk in my Cryptotalk campaign where we can transfer into main Bitcoin wallet try to increase your Bitcoin by doing trading in yobit exchange we can earn 30000 Bitcoin satoshi  working in this forum try to write a useful content before posting here read all rules then you get better idea about this forum

On 2/17/2020 at 4:29 PM, Ramishehabalden said:

Thank you very much for the information. I just joined this forum since like yesterday, and I'm not from bitcointalk, just to make that clear.

I am very happy if you have the desire to join this forum, even I am sure you will feel comfortable in this forum so that you succeed later because this forum makes it easy for you to find knowledge and even a lot of income here.

nice topics but i think users of bitcointalk are so well aware of such things , we cant ignore the fact that bitcointalk is more harder to use than the cryptotalk

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/26/2020 at 7:32 AM, hsalihu13 said:

I have read all this, but if some one fail to follow some this rules . what will happens to him,  

You will lose your funds and the account will be banned and you cannot get access to it again. So take note of that

On 1/26/2020 at 1:54 PM, Nezar said:

This is the vert first steps to become good member of this forum.  

Because our account will banned only especially if we not follow those forum rules. Always read the forum guidelines so we can post good quality content here

This post is very helpful for those who are new to the forum, this post will be very helpful for those who are new to this forum so that they can easily get to know the rules of the forum and follow them and hope that there will be no problem based on the new topic.  Relevant and great post Earn  If you do something without knowing it is likely to be banned from the forum so follow the rules.

• Useful or interesting 1

The cryptotalk is unique earning platform for every new members, that only not the support as a financially but also give much information, about how could we trade. So, there is a suggestion for new member to follow the rules the cryptotalk or read the Cryptotalk forum.

The cryptotalk is unique earning platform for every new members, that only not the support as a financially but also give much information, about how could we trade. So, there is a suggestion for new member to follow the rules the cryptotalk or read the Cryptotalk forum.

• +2 1

On 1/31/2020 at 12:57 PM, mahadi01 said:

This may leave new users a bit confused about how they can make the most out of your blog. This is where a Start Here page comes in handy.

And that is what is causing problem to many users in the I platform, as a newbie  make sure you consult some old users of the forum before you proceed with  the posting

• +2 1

You listened wrong because this campaign is long term campaign and from that day you saw continuing without any break of payment from the forum administration. So enjoyed this free btc. 

• +5 1

New users must have a thorough idea about it and then use it, otherwise there could be various logistical issues and the account may be banned.

• +1 1

Here are some of the most important information you have acquired. It's just as useful to me as it is to newcomers. In fact, it is important to be aware of this issue. Thank you.

• +5 1

hmmm awesome it's really a great instruction for all of the beginners and these all are the mistakes which we do and by reading this we will avoid such mistakes thank you so much......

• +1 1

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

Thank you very much my friend I am grateful to you Being new here I learned all things through this post and I hope all beginners see this problem

• +1 1

There are new members every day here, but the thing which makes them to be thrown out its TRUST! Many members dont believe that they will be paid here by just sharing their ideas about crypto with other friends. So they start to post randomly topics or comment without reading them again and again to see if they are useful and is where they fail.

• +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

After creating account of crypto talk forum then our next step to make an account on yobit exchange . After this attach your to yobit exchange. Then started your work and work here almost three days without any btc means to say complete 100 posts. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Your words are for the benefit of all. Some people disobey rules here without thinking they are having problems, so everyone should read the rules here first and then take some action.

• +1 1