Important for all new and beginners here - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

Welcome to the new members crypto forum, it is a popular online platform.  I have provided support for new friends and newcomers.  I’ve put together all the questions and answers that will help new members gain knowledge.  I want to tell the new members, you follow the rules of this forum.  You can gain knowledge through this forum.  Thanks.

@Nezar Thank you so much for shareing such a valuable information for us .It will help us to survive on this forum and to do a better job .I really appreaciate your job once again Thank you ❤

It is very usefull post for new beginner. You wonderful explain the objective of you post for the best of new user. If they some problem of new user that no information about exchange currency and no information about yobit account. Actually you explained very well for every beginner.

• +2 1

stairwell info is ideal to understand previous making any wrongfulness instantly came to understand well-known comments typed successful off-topic is not very counted, here's how thought who motive even my comments aren't tallied every time saying successful off-topic, extremely great.

Tha you friend for placing this post and I don't know why I didn't see it before since I've been doing a post they delete them and now I understand why I wasn't following the forum rules if I saw your post before I wouldn't have had so many problems and so many were deleted pos thanks and thank you for sharing this post is very helpful 

Some useful tips to new members, it has to be well organized, the platform needs to be like this and we need to work hard to understand what we are doing at this place.

Following the rules, we now have a token talk and if we really want to, we can really benefit from them. So get it right with this post if you are a new member like me.

This very nice and informative post for all of us specially for new members whoes don't have enough knowledge about this forum. They can get more knowledge about this forum after reading this post. Many of new members they do many mistakes because they don't know rules of this forum. Now they escape form warning points after reading this post. 

Hello my dear forum mate.yes bitcointalk is excluded from yobit and now a lot of users use this forum to learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and earn a handsome amount of money for living at the same time.they just have to read the rules of forum and follow these rules without any violation and make useful posts to share knowledge and earn money.

This post will definately help many newcomers. Also there are many guys posting same that give this and how to post on cryptotalk. I hope this post will be useful for them all. You have listed all points needed to provide to a beginner. Again thanks brother.

Well I am a new member here and i am so grateful to you and best of luck to us.I will try to follow this rules and I can assure that i will help others about this.Have a nice day my man.

Ideal for understanding that successful off-topic typing of eminent comments is not considered too much, here is how it is thought that my comments are not too long to comment even every time successful-off-topic, extremely  Great.

• +1 1

My friends the rules to the forum cause the moderators with be having a extra load on their hands and will not waste time to issue warning points and banned. I think the bitcoin talk members already join this site because no one wait to join this site because this site pays genuinely so may be welcome bitcoin talk members to join in crypto talk. Cryptotalk to get paid, so thank you for this big information is very useful. This is very useful for beginners and learn from this post.

Thank you, it is very important and useful information for everyone, not only for beginners, and we have to know the information first of all, because many ask a lot of questions and do not find answers that help them. We have to ask questions that benefit everyone and benefit us in order to get a good reputation.

• +1 1

First of all I would like to appreciate for your valuable information for the new beginners. It has also helped many members including me who has also completed 100 post. My special opinion for the beginners is that be confident and punctual while using this platform and try to get maximum knowledge.

Well, you answered a lot of questions in a single post. Very good work, your post is very informative for most of the members. One thing I want to mention and advise to all the new members is that, do not try to reach the 100 posts mark in a hurry, if you try to do that you might post unnecessarily useless posts. Which may lead to a ban.

So do not rush and go easy.

Hello, in previous articles I heard about the bitcointalk campaign, I could not investigate on the subject, since I would have liked to be able to participate in it since it is a way in which we can also participate.
But what you mention about the citation, of those who just entered, it is true the first thing that is recommended is, read the instructions, carry them out and create good articles.
So the best thing is to go take a look at them, and try to give the best of each one of us, cordial greetings and a good article.

Bundle of thanks @Nezar i am very happy to see your topic its encourage me more and thanks for giving us guidance this way i will learn so much from your topic and i hope you will also helo us in future so we will make our good place in crypto

Thank you so much dear For making this amazing post for picnic I am also being nice and I have A difficulty That how to Withdrawal my money And your right Power posts are also Deleted by moderators So we have to do our work carefully.

On 1/26/2020 at 10:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

All the amateurs attempt to follow the rules of the gathering with the goal that it will be simple for you to make post or remark reasonable remarks which will resemble by other and you can too develop your standing.

Thank you very much for your useful post. As a beginner everyone need to read this post carefully. It can helps you to improve forum reputation. You know, Reputation gives you payment. So, Everyone always write useful post with maintain forum rules and regulations. Otherwise you will ban from this forum. I think you can understand it.

• +1 1

@Nezar dear friend the informations that you share with us are great. The things that ypu mention we must do.  If we do the things that you mention we will become successful. 

This topic is really informative and useful for beginners who just entered crypto. Some of the information here are new to me as well. I hope that more beginner will be able to read this post and learn to maneuver there way in cryptotalk. Thank you so much!

Thank you so much for the reminders. I was lost here at my first day of posting. I'm currently in the process of completing my first 100. I don't know much about the off-topic and other stuff, but thank you for explaining. I already read somewhere in this forum most of the rules, but I guess not all of them. I'm trying to familiarize myself to crypto world. Apart from that I'm browsing and watching videos as a guide for me on the platform. 

All thanks to you. I gave a full and brief explanation in a distinctive style that everyone can benefit from. I think that this publication should be proven so that all beginners can access and read it, so their work becomes easier.