Important for all new and beginners here - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

As beginners what's important for us to do or learn before any other thing if the forum guidelines which are the set of rules and regulations, and those rules and regulations are: 

* No to plagiarism

* No to incorrect created topics

* No to multiple accounts among many other rules..

Dear @Nezar this forum has great importance for all new and beginners here they should avoid from red rules they should learn from the old members we take help from the old members which teaches us the rules and regulations of this forum 

16 hours ago, Technology said:

Earning positive rating this days is difficult because members are afraid to be removed from the campaign, many members were disconnected from the campaign last month which was due to reputation cheating.

In that case we also have to be careful on the type of posts and topics we give positive ratings, we should always give ratings to well deserved members only since the moderators are watching our moves in the forum.

On 1/8/2021 at 9:11 PM, Dmicro said:

Important information to all the beginners in the platform is first start by welcoming the on the platform encourage them to start the platform by k owing the rules and regulations and also let them understand that the site is where you work and get paid by making a posts, which is 20 daily after making the first 100 

That's true, I think the above message is passing alot of informations to many members especially newly members in the forum, and also ,if members can always work with the above message it will benefit them alot one way or the other

On 1/26/2020 at 10:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

Hi, Outstanding data that benefits everybody, not simply learners .. The discussion will get a ton of new individuals, however the spam will increment, so we need to improve our subjects. At the end thank you so much to sharing such a great information with us.

• +1 1

Well done post , it is very helpful for all begginers because they will understand this forum easily and do their activities very well it will be avoid the warning points for their posts . By getting information they will work very well .

• +3 1

Hello friend... Thank you for this. It will be very useful for every beginner, so who ever wants to learn is right and avoid the ban. He should read the laws and stay away from copying and repeating posts or comments 

I would like to inform you all that cryptotalk is very strict regarding rules and regulations. Never cheat. Never copy anyone. Never plagiarise. 

You are at the right place.

Thanks a lot for this post. This will helpful for all of us. I will try to maintain all the rules here. If you don’t share this post with us i don't know about that. I great full for this post.This is information full and well decorate post. You deserve good reaction.           

In fact, many members should read this post, although the laws are very clear in the forum, but many members do not pay attention to them and bypass them, and then they are surprised when they are banned.

Nice post my friend it is beneficial for beginner to follow the rule and regulation dont copy the post continue your struggle and use your mind to write useful comments

Thank you so much dear we can learn lots of things about this form through the senior members i am also new on this form and also beginner as a newbie i can advice to all the new members they want to do work hard on this form and also share their knowledge on this form

In the fourth factor you imply i'm able to withdraw my profits to my personal pockets and i'm able to alternate my bitcoins to different currencies, is that true? due to the fact i've visible a few posts pronouncing Yobit expenses to plenty charge whilst you need to withdraw in btc.

As a beginner here it might able for me to know first  what are those things i need to know about this org.guidelines that should be in mind before using this forum it will definetly help newbies a lot and thanks a lot for sharing this.

As newbies we should to follow the rules of this forum.If will not followed the rules and regulations of this forum then it will become the cause of account banned so be aware from warning points and follow the rules.

Thank you

Your post is a very useful educational guide for beginners.
There are many new members who are exposed to a point of warning or ban only because of their ignorance of the rules of the forum.
So take your time to read the rules carefully and do not rush to create posts because quality is more important than quantity.

When I joined this forum newly before I start making post, I was advice by my iniator to go to the about forum rules section first, to read about the forum rules and regulations, our survival here depends on it we are following the rules.

this is a good post, of course, but it's a shame that most people think "aha alright" and forget about this post unfortunately.

I think two most important things for all the new members is that they should do your work honestly and sincerely and before starting their work they should read all the rules of this side and  don not do any mistake because no one of us wants to lose this site because it's a wonderful forum..

Thanks mate for your wonderful explanations so far i have been confused with such questions answered above this is one of the reasons I like this forum every day we learn new things..

On 1/26/2020 at 10:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

This is a great post and awesome information for new bie members. You must read content and should be good content  and meaningful don't break rules and regulations. Thanks good luck.

This is a good thread there about the simple features when being new here and questioning approximately the forum.However whilst noting as while the rookies come to the discussion board, they keep populating that of, the way to start and such, whilst the already contributors have tried on making post threads which emphasise on that. But sure, you cannot accuse them of they don't know the forum yet.

Here I would like to make a clarification that you do not need to use the same email address while signing up on both websites you just need to Link your account to the exchange

this is best forum and very informative post. This post is very helpful for every new user here and yes we all have to follow all the rules here, this is helpful post because many members get negetive reputation in the beginning so this is best informative post.

Thanks for sharing this information. It will help the newbies and they will get motivated by this clear information. I think many users forget that if they post better contents then they are helping the quality of forum as a whole.