Important for all new and beginners here - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

Well, this is the one of great and useful posts ever I have found here. It cam be help very much for the beginners. As I have noticed that thing many times that the people who joined as a beginner didn't understand anything and starting to post the question. This post can be as a useful for beginners to understand the purpose of this forum and all the rules and regulations of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

We really consider your little help as a major impact to us beginners and those who are just joining the platform we really do appreciate your help,know we all Know what to do in order to stay on this forum and be able to earn for it.

• +1 1

In simple ways be a content minded don't copy or paste others. Be patient,work hard, and only focus on your good comments. If you don't all this then you can never earn bitcoins here.

This is an important post for new members. Those in charge of this site must send a notice of these rules to new members. This is important in order to reduce the number of unwanted posts that are outside the subject of cryptocurrencies.

I think it's a really useful post. What I think is that rules and regulations really help you to survive the forum. The moderators really look forward to it. It's really important to make useful and innovative content in the platform .

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing this information my friend. What I think is that the rules and regulations are really important to go on in the forum. I think it's really helpful if you create content that are actually valuable and innovative. 

• +2 1

Like every website is, when a person is making a registrations their are rules and regulations governing all website. One needs to read and understand all the rules in here in order to avoid warning or ban when making a post. 

it's an exceptionally valuable not just for fledglings but rather additionally for the individuals who didn't see this site decides and I trusting that the individuals could comprehend it all and become familiar with it so we can acquire more a great deal to this gathering but if they following the rules no one will have problem.

On 1/26/2020 at 10:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

thank you so much for providing us with the detailed information regarding the rules and working of this forum. I definitely says that if the person read this post thoroughlyand act accordingly he will be in safe hands and is a valuable part of platform

Dear you are right by when we work in any organization it has some rules of working which allows him to work in a boundary which is created. Many users come hare and some problem they are going to band or receive warning points this because to irregularity. And create different comment which can't explain topic.

Friends well come back on this site. The thing which is important for the new members are rules of this forum. They should read the rules and work according to that rules. If they want to work on this site they should do thi. 

Thanks fur sharing this information it will really help many new members to learn about crypto and stay here for long .

Thanks for the information, it is important to follow rules and regulations so that one will not be banned. First of all, one has to read what is being posted so as to know the follow up reply. This forum will definitely attract many users.

Thank you for describing in detail the do's and don't in this forum.This will give a clear idea to the newbie as to the work to be done .This will be helpful to all newbies and old timers .

Thank you for sharing this information. It will help the newbies and they will get motivated by this clear information. I think many users forget that if they post better contents then they are helping the quality of forum as a whole.

Very good. Information need everyone. Everyone know to knowledge and successful in their life. So dear Expert worker help our who are beginner and new user new worker. It is so helpful for him. I want everybody learn it and will a successful person 

Some simple and basic things. Login to youbit net account by your email. Make 100 useful posts at the start then do 20 posts regularly for the 8 days to get your first pay by cryptotalk.  Also rate other  members to get more income. For reputation follow the content rules simple.  Word to word related.  100 characters .

All beginners and newbies that just recently joined this forum should try as much as possible to follow the rules and regulations guiding this forum in other for them to be able to stay on it and they accounts not to be banned.

The rule for all new members here is to first make 100 comments on the account and then make 20 comments every day. You have to do this for seven days and then you will get the payment in your Ubit account. No posts or comments can be copied from anyone here. You have to work with your own opinion.

I think you are right . The important for the new members and beginners is they follow the rules and regulations of this forum. The rules and regulations of this forum are very simple. I suggest all new beginners to read the rules and regulations because crypto talk is different from the bitcointalk. 

Thanks for sharing this useful information for us specially for the beginners so i suggested to everyone that read this post and get information about this forum. We should follow the rules and regulations to avoid violation of the forum.

Absolutely friend you give basics information to all beginner like to read all rules and follow them like make 100 useful posts and each posts contain 100 characters and than you will get 1000 satoshi so always make useful and informative posts and always give reply those topic about which you have proper knowledge. 

Thanks alot my dear friend for sharing this post's with us... Because your posts are good for me and the all newbies which are not know about this... If we all of them follow these are rules which are you describe so definitely we take good benefits from this.... 

• +4 1

It's a great information for the beginners they will be able to understand about the forum. Beginners should read the tutorial rules and other information regarding this. If they follow these points they will never banned.

It's really very important and very useful, yes dear I advise all the new ones to go to the rules of the forum, and understand them well, and then link the account here with the platform account, so that you can make profits, and you must complete 100 free posts useful and preliminary, and then you will start with a real gain, good luck to all. 

• +1 1