Key Of Success.... - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

Key Of Success....

I liked this sick metaphor, we are all looking for money, but it takes patience, more knowledge, and it is not that easy

I always wish not to become rich in a night. I want to earn lot of money by struggling and efforts that is why i always have patience in all my crypto related tasks. It depends what is your thinking towards earning.good luck...

Key of the success in the crypto world is the patience. There are frustrated losers in the crypto field because they failed to analyze the coming circumstances. Never lose hopes , you can get rewards anytime in the future to be richest person. 

Yes, there is a famous saying: "Patience is the key to success." This is absolutely true. You can achieve everything you want through patience. Urgency or rushing is a fatal disease that can make you lose everything. So you have to learn patience in all matters of your life.

You just Mind it every person of the crypto currency world, they have enough desire to be the most richest person by crypto currency and they wants to rich soon and unfortunately they just lost their cash what he make from online. so if you want to be richest one you have to just need to do, Be patient and try to grow your online earning slowly and wisely. then one day you become successful.God bless everyone.

• +1 1

On 1/26/2020 at 1:30 PM, pakjobhelp said:

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method. But when he use short cut method he lost own money in case earning more. Here i told you the key of success this is "Patients".

If you want earn more in the crypto world first you learn and then work with Patients and you will success one day and don't loss you coins if you work with Patient.

Best of Luck. " Don't become Greedy work with Patient"

Indeed, being patientce and loving what you doing and also putting an effort can help you to achieve the success you want. Just wait and do your part. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Traders are rushed to not think about their situation after a year or two from now. What is the point in trading now with little or no patience, and as a result, your trading account increases and decreases like rollercoaster due to the feeling, and you end up at the end of the year with a negative attitude.

Well, Patience in trading has a vital role. If the trader is not mature enough he will always losses. and can never become a successful trader. I have learned by very hard way. 

Yes, you are right on one side. Patience is one of the important parts that are integral to the process of success and reaching the ruler goals, alongside hard work and perseverance as well.

I agree with you you are very right we should work patiently using the head doing little by little we should not fall into despair for wanting to have a lot of money overnight

We always talk about success but many of us may not know what is really meant by success in trading. I have seen traders who call themselves losers but when I talk to them, I notice they have gained profit but are not satisfied with what they have earned. This is because they don't have a clear vision of how much they want to earn. We should accept the fact that trading is a variable business. No one can claim he always earn high. We should think of it as an average. Draw a chart (Investment vs profit) for yourself after each month to see how well you performed. This can help you to find your weak and strong deals.

Rightly said. Patience is the key here to be successful. Most of the people lose their coins just because of greed. If your have good knowledge of crypto market and you have patience, then surely you will be very successful.

This is true, satisfaction and self-confidence form the basis for success in coding. The person must be patient and try to reach the main goal in the end. This matter is worth trying.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You have to be patient to work but without patience, you have to work hard. If you are patient without working hard, success will never catch you. Only diligence is the key to success. The more you work, the better your life will be.

You have mentioned a vital part of becoming successfully in cryptocurrency, we need patience and we should stop being anxiety in what we see as opportunity that come our ways, we need to think twice before mounting on it

If you work hard for something,you will get success in that work. Crypto world is quite big and patience is very important to work and stay here. Without the knowledge of crypto currencies and lack of patience can get you into a lit. So never intend to apply for tricky short cuts and that may be cause you great loss and make you penniless. 

I don't think if all people who are using cryptocurrencies will success, because if all people will success this will not be a business, so that's there must be having losers and gainers in order for some traders to get profit.

Success in the field of digital currencies needs expertise in the field of cryptocurrencies that getting money through trading is not an easy thing, so maybe you lose a lot and win a little, and this is what happened with several people that the key to success in the field of cryptocurrencies is patience

In my view key of success is keep doing. l mean you can sometimes fail, but you should get up a keep doing. More than that l know you can not have enough money to be a rich. But step by step you can do it, it depends on your choice. 

One of the causes of loss is greed. There are those who enter a deal and earn a little from it and start depositing huge funds to win more, but then they lose everything in a jiffy because of greed.

Yes I agree with you, in addition the key of success is when you really work hard and pursue your dreams. You also need to risk once in a lifetime and accept your failures.

the key of success is to never give up , and wоrking hard and seriously all the days , and that need a lot of time just be petient when you are doing that , and we hope the better tо seccess just do not be worry and good luck

Yes i agree with you. There are two keys of success which are knowledge and patience. Both play important rule in our success of any way of life. 

Maybe you don't have enough money, but when you believe your work, you can get success. l mean keep improving self it can help you. Key of success is keep doing for me. 

Yes, patience, even if it takes a long time. I agree with you with this patience. You need daily work, even if it is to a small degree. What is important is that you make an effort every day, every day and for a very small percentage, thank you.

Edited by Maroua