Key Of Success.... - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

Key Of Success....

In the crypto world every person try to rich in short term and he use shortcut ti achive. My prediction is that if u earn more ad more leanring is the first key. And ur experience lead u on the success way.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

The key to success is what to do If you do not work properly, then when Apple can not succeed, whether small or large or medium must work you can achieve success through work.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for uncovering the key to success and giving the password to it. I really understood what it was all about. 

Don't be greedy is the key to success. We have to work hard, don't just want the easy ones. People's minds will only get rich quick, but don't want to try. This will cause a failure in yourself, believe me if you want to be rich then try and work hard.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

patience + work hard + humble the point set important key of succes i think this is very recommendation who all new in cryptocurrency if wanna to be a succesfull , but we must pay attention in enjoy the procces .

I think trading needs patients and not greedyness because you invest Amy coin and the coin goes hign in price are you not sell in right time your greedy nature says its go more high but in short time the price down and you can't earn profit and with out experience we invest in the coin there is no futures their is also you got loss so l think we want experience and avoid greedy ness nature I think this is the key in success

47 minutes ago, pakjobhelp said:

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method. But when he use short cut method he lost own money in case earning more. Here i told you the key of success this is "Patients".

If you want earn more in the crypto world first you learn and then work with Patients and you will success one day and don't loss you coins if you work with Patient.

Best of Luck. " Don't become Greedy work with Patient"

What have you just said is very similar to what I am just experiencing right now. I got scammed because I wanted to get money the easy way and I learned it the hard way. I would never ever fall for that stupid scams anymore.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Hard working is the main key to success. So do hard work and you will able to earn more money from cryptotalk and obey rule of cryptotalk 

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes bro you are right if you not have patience crypto world not for you otherwise you loss your all money always work hard and keep patience.

Patients? Hahaha we are here in this forum mate not on the hospital, just kidding, anyways, i think you are just typographical error, i think that is patience mate, well said, this is very important thing to be successful because some of people the way of there thinking is to become rich rapidly which not not good, they need to have patience to meet the real successful.

It is difficult to achieve a lot of income in a short period of time. We need to learn first, especially beginners who think they will become rich once they start.

Diligence is the key to success. I think if you want to be successful, you have to work patiently. Then you will succeed

2 hours ago, pakjobhelp said:

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method. But when he use short cut method he lost own money in case earning more. Here i told you the key of success this is "Patients".

If you want earn more in the crypto world first you learn and then work with Patients and you will success one day and don't loss you coins if you work with Patient.

Patience is they key of success in this crypto world and the greed is key of losses even huge losses in crypto world. Holding a coin or trading needs more wise minds than normal.

Greedy can loss your all money and that happens and all know about this the greedy in our mind does that work so through out your greedy and take in your mind is patience because it will double you money 

I do agree that patience is one of the key towards success. Patience is the key of the holders to achieve success. Cryptocurrency holders hold their coin or token as long as they can to make sure that they can get huge profit from their holdings.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

This sentence (key to success) is a sentence use in determining the people whom work very hard and gain allot of achievable program in their existence.

The key of success is to earn money from the crypto world site and also to be added that to earn money by higher bitcoin because it is the highest price. 

Thank you for your advice, I believe if I will succeed in crypto by holding a few coins/tokens that have the potential for long-term investment.

4 hours ago, pakjobhelp said:

Well I do believe that patience is key but I also Acknowledge the term " dont wait for opportunity make way to create opportunity" that is what I believe sometimes you need to take risk.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

All those involved in the crypto business world, I think the same goal is to be successful even though the degree of success for each person is different, not just the factor of wanting to be rich.  The key to success is the will to succeed rather than learning how to get your goals.

In addition to being patient we must also be able to hold greed because it is important in trading to get profit

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I am also agree with you, we should work with knowledge and patience to control our loss. I have never seen any person who became rich in shortcuts. Just work for small profits and accumulate that to make huge amount of coins. With huge amount you would be able to get good earning.

• +3 1

Yeah,i am doing coin trading and i am patient .I know i will make profit but i need some time .So before that time i have to set back and focus on gaining more information related to my coin.

• +1 1

yes i agree with you.before earning we have to must learning. because if you don't have knowledge about your work you must face losses. and most important think is patient.anynoe can't complete his achievement without patient. so patient is key of succes.

• +1 1
  • +2 1