Key Of Success.... - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

Key Of Success....

The idea is not to lose your cool, but the key to success is not to fall into despair because it is one of the emotions that can make us fail, you just don't have to rush and don't propose high-risk things just to achieve faster success. a very big mistake that many people make but we are different and we remain calm in the face of possible tempting projects that can give us great gains or great losses.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Patience plays a very important role to be successful and this role is increased if we want to achieve success in the world of cryptocurrencies as it is something that is not achieved overnight, we must strive and work very hard every day and it is here that we have to work hard every day. 

My friend I want to tell you that about the key of success first of all you should do to complete your daily work that is very beneficial for you to success on this forum when you complete your work daily you get the the pay against that your work

It is absolutely right that every person wants to get rich very soon and he cannot wait a bit to get rich but he also wants to take a shortcut that will make him rich very soon. But this does not happen, we have to succeed only by working hard and we also have to patience and then we succeed. We cannot succeed until we work hard and be patient, nor will we succeed by adopting any shortcut. We must be patient to succeed. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is absolutely right that every person wants to get rich very soon and he cannot wait a bit to get rich but he also wants to take a shortcut that will make him rich very soon. The key to success is hard work, determination and patient. "Slow and steady wins the race".

Yes dear i am agree with you work hard and learned and patients is key of success so first of all gain knowledge and work hard then you can earn experience matter if you have experience knowledge then you become successful so gain information knowledge and learned then you become successful in crypto world

Trying is the key to success. You have to work hard to be successful.Many people want to get rich quick by investing in cryptocurrencies.But that should not be. All investors should gradually gain knowledge about investing and then invest. Your willpower can take you forward. In this case, your attention is main

That is true my friend, your post is very informative. Many people don't know about crypto. But they invest there money on many website without having good ideas causing them to loss their money in short time. This is why learning is very important to everyone of us before getting ourselves into this business if we wanted to have benefit of it then we have to practice very well alot.

I agree with you, my friend, patience is the key to success in every business in the world. I have always used to be reckless and hasty, and I have always suffered great damage due to haste, now I work with calmness, patience and wisdom, especially with regard to trading and investment. Be very careful not to lose all of my coins

• +2 1

yes you are right my bro and I agree with you and your suggestion about this site because there are very few various people on this side who don't know how to work on it but I also advise you all member kripya is the key of success on this site because if you have more work on it so you can easily work on it and and much more portable and linked to this site.

20 hours ago, Zain azhar said:

I think hardwork and patience are key to success. When we work with hardwork and with patience then we always be successful.  So we should work with hardwork and also with passion.

That is true mate, the key of success in crypto currency world is that to have alot of patient when working in it, because working with crypto is not simple, you need to work hard for it and always be patient to wait for the opportunity to come.

There is no shortcut in life may be you get success one time but you cannot get permanent success cryptocurrency is very volatile market and if you don't have knowledge with patience you cannot survive in this market many people invest their money in fake coins and their investment is stuck

the patience and the consistancy is the key of success that is why we should keep on working and doing our job if we want to get the success without the worry of the results.

I think that the most important keys to success are patience and attentiveness in taking any step.
Be patient to gain enough experience and beware of taking any step that may be wrong, so I am sure that you will be one of the successful people.

Traders are rushed to not think about their situation after a year or two from now. What is the point in trading now with little or no patience, and as a result, your trading account increases and decreases like rollercoaster due to the feeling, and you end up at the end of the year with a negative attitude.

I agree with you very much, because the path to success depends mainly on the amount of experience and information that a person possesses, so if you want to increase your income in the world of cryptocurrencies by using other methods, you must start by gaining information about these methods and then start dealing with them in order for your success rate to be greater.

• +2 1

Certainly patience is the key to prosperity in the field of cryptocurrencies because trading involves many whales and investors and they manipulate the price a lot in order to collect the largest amount of currency at cheap prices and scare you to sell when they lower the price, so we have to pay good attention and patience and deal with our deals as whales deal and it is always buying The dip

In the long journey of success Patience is not the only thing we need to have we should work for a long time and hard as long as we are able to get the success

Absultly right every one want to find easy and short cut way to become rich they will become fail they should work hard and learn then they will become succeed.

I believe that trade requires patience rather than greed because if you invest in Amy coin and the price rises, your greedy nature will tell you that the price will rise even higher, so the price will fall in a short period of time, and you will not be able to profit, and if you invest in the coin without experience, there will be no futures and you will lose money, so I believe that we need experience to avoid greedy sentimentality nature  and this is key for success.

Weldone it's really a great work of yours and I want to tell you that the only way of gaining success in the every field if life is patience it's my experience and I think that it really works if you have lots of patience.

Everyone wants to be success. Success is not an easy thing. If you want to be success then you must work hard. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. Keep struggling. Never lose hope. Be optimistic. Have patience. Dont become greedy. One day you will success if you follow those.

From my opinion, work hard.It is the key of success.Be passion about what you do and work with passion and patience to reach your goal  then success will automatically come

Hello brother, I totally agree with you, in order to be successful we need to be patient, there is a saying that says, patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet, we cannot be greedy because that attitude will lead us to failure, let's be patient, let's work hard and we will be successful.

Thank you, my friend, for this important topic. In order to achieve great success in the world of cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin, you must abide by the laws of this forum and follow the advice of the elderly and those with great experience.

• +3 1