Think before you make this - Page 23 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Think before you make this

who rarely show their activeness and some users don't provide good topics to the forum it is important for each of us to discuss good topics who only deserve it,so lets just use it properly.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

Well, in fact, after determining the reputation points that can be awarded at 50 points per day, I am keeping these points to give to people who really deserve them, people who provide really useful and new information on the forum

• +2 1

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of members we should just try and make sure that we give good positive reputation to very great posts and try to correct each other before we give negative reputations.

Yes, giving the reputation is a very important matter. We must not place it randomly. Giving good reputation to the topic that deserves this reputation will shed light on this topic and attract members to read it and benefit from it. Therefore, you should pay attention to the place of the reputation and think well before placing it.

• +1 1

We must give good reputation to useful publications. they must be given their own right.

l do this from time to time, but I come across some beginner publications that do not reach the required level or are duplicated, I do not give a negative assessment I think that over time they will improve so we have to encourage them .

Yes i also agree with you.we should always think before we upload a topic in this platform.if the topic doesn't attract to others you will not get the chance of showing opinions to others.So its quite necessary.

Edited by Callmeanna

Yes Dear I agree with you this forum is source of information about Crypto world and for earning more and more . And we should to discuss on our topic with others and we earn money from here and we are responsible for making good to this forum.

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, he loves to give a good reputation to those who deserve it, in order to distinguish the useful topic from the unhelpful, and to put a negative reputation for recurring topics, to always reach new topics in which we can write and share new information.

• +4 1

You are right dear, I think that this is common with the new members, they always beg for reputation to there posts, but most of their posts are not even more attractive, so I think that the only that should speak for you should be the content of your work, this is my thought on this.

In fact, I believe that giving positive reputation points to useful posts will encourage members and increase their enthusiasm for publishing many useful posts, but we cannot give more than 50 positive points per day so I think that it should be given to useful posts.

• +4 1

I think If the work is good, the reputation is also very good.  If the work is not good, the reputation is not good.  So you have to work with attention.  So that others can learn by watching my work.  Reputation is great because fame depends on work.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you, that a good reputation must be associated with a useful and not repeated post, because it is unreasonable to present a good reputation for an unhelpful or false post. Commitment to this is necessary to elevate the forum.

I agree with you, my friend
We must all give a good reputation only to those who deserve it and make it an incentive for him to present useful and new topics.

• +5 1

For me, I prefer to support everyone so that they can improve themselves .. I do this for everyone because the support and the good reputation that they will get makes them more confident in themselves and makes them do more, in my opinion.  But in the event that something is harmful or stolen, it is better to report it .

• +2 1

On 1/26/2020 at 4:10 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, newbies and old, I noticed something recently which was not good, I want to share it and discuss it together, this object is giving good reputation points, let's be honest people, everyone is free to give reputation to anyone here, but be logical in this, because not every topics and members deserves good reputation,without disrespecting to anyone.

I suggest you a rule to follow, which is, if you found my topic useful and you wanted to give me good reputation then thanks, and if you don't want to, then thanks too, but the important thing for me is posting useful informations to make everyone learn and happy.

Yes dear friend you are absolutely right I have also seen a lot of post in which people are talking that give me reputation point this is not good thing if you're making good content then absolutely people gives you  reputation otherwise you do not talk with other to achieve reputation it is considered as begging.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you and I myself was thinking that there are very few people who care about this thing, so I also beg you all to give a good reputation first if not. No problem, but the post is at least informative. I have seen most of the posts that are good and informative. It is just a request to the people who are just coming to this forum. Work and earn income

Hello,With the recent update , we can really say that this is no joke. This is a lesson for us, we should not plagiarize someone's work aside from the fact that it is against to the rules, plagiarism is a crime. We should do our best to play our part in the forum, follow the guidelines to keep your account from being banned. 

Yes you are absolutely right. We need to focus on quality of our posts. We should be careful about what we are going to post. Our post should be beneficial for others. If we are meeting these true conditions then automatically our posts will get a good repute. Never go for fake reputation. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, I strongly agree with you. On this platform, we all are like a big family. We should support each other. We should help each other. Don't spread negativity. If you find mistake in someone's topic or comment try to correct them.  If you don't like others opinion then ignore. Don't give a bad reputation. Try to help each other. Spread your love spread your happiness. Good luck.