Think before you make this - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Think before you make this

Yes i agree even if giving reputation is open to everyone we shouldn't abuse the use of it. As a member we should encourage everyone to use it in a proper way not just for the sake of giving reaction with no reason. We should respect this forum and its feature we should use it in a proper and right way.

• +2 1

I agree with you mate and we have to understand that what matters most in this forum is making good contribution towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts that everyone will learn and benefit to there previous experience about Cryptocurrency and the forum at large.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/26/2020 at 4:40 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, newbies and old, I noticed something recently which was not good, I want to share it and discuss it together, this object is giving good reputation points, let's be honest people, everyone is free to give reputation to anyone here, but be logical in this, because not every topics and members deserves good reputation,without disrespecting to anyone.

I suggest you a rule to follow, which is, if you found my topic useful and you wanted to give me good reputation then thanks, and if you don't want to, then thanks too, but the important thing for me is posting useful informations to make everyone learn and happy.

Now in this new campaign reputation points rules and regulations change, but the principal not change so give this points which post deserves, in this campaign this points gives extra income, but don't gives this points without reading the content, if we gives this points randomly means we misusing this points concept.

• +1 2

As i can guess if we give react to a topic which is useful then the writer of the topic must be happy and he might feel inspiration to make a good post..again if we give a bad react to a member who didnt make a good post but did copy or paste then we just need to give him a bad react so that from next time hr might try to make good post.. So we every one should use our reaction properly..            

• +1 1

On 5/25/2020 at 8:57 PM, DreamStage said:

I have been one of those that noticed such things as well, i see some people basically making the same requests all over the place which makes me sad, reputation shouldn't be something you ask but that you exclusively wait to get in case you make some good post or topic just.

That also depends on the mood of the User reading it and if he does like your post and feels that he has to give you +1 rep.

Your post worth the rate I gave, you are right, many people always beg for rating, this is very wrong, it should be what we should wait for. But maybe those people are not getting rated because they are poor posters. Quality posts will be rated. 

• +1 1

i cant really think about reputation when I am posting and it is really good if someone like my post and I think this will encourage me to post more excellent post but they are not giving me then its okay.

Yes I agreed with you. Posting useful and informative post will make everyone happy. I think making good post will encourage many members to give good reputations to each other and also quote each other post and lastly it will increase the standard of this forum in crypto discussion forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Earning good reputation is main for members that are making good contribution to the forum towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts that everyone will benefit from but some members seem to be making use of there daily ratings in the wrong way and for that i will advise them to make use of it in the write way to avoid harm from administration when caught.

• +1 1

Putting a random reaction has a negative effect on us

You can read the topics and judge your mind and develop an appropriate response

I get frustrated when I see a negative reaction to useful posts, either for me or for one of the members here

On 6/21/2020 at 4:33 PM, Moaz said:

Certainly, I agree with you that you should not give any reputation whether positive or negative before reading the post well. If the participation is good, you give it a positive reputation, especially after the payment method has changed in the forum CryptoTalk and has become dependent on the evaluation of the posts.

Well, we should give our reputation in this forum for those members who are deserves it, if we are seeing some post which is useful by reading their content, kindly gave them because they're putting some efforts to post it to give some information to us especially for new members here.

People  were not giving repuation points  because  there was no benefits of giving them but now there are payment for reactions  and the users are doing this with great pleasure. 

Till this moment I still pay much more respect to your comments, available posts whenever I come across them @Migo  due to their usefulness and benefits for one. You are such a great contributor. Some times I do rate them positively, this is in the interest of the impact and such a great role they're playing in terms of adding experience to one, particularly me and others within the forum. Good reputation adds not only number but are instrument of giving one instinct motivation.

Edited by Guru2050

There are posts that deserve good reputation and some that don't. These that definitely not worth are mostly spam and if they get positive reaction then the member that gave it was probably giving it random. I hope that everyone avoids that and we need to have standards when voting someone.

I think if someone is working hard and making new topics while others are only putting replies so that person deserves appreciation and positive points too, what do you say ?

Often create your current article helpful along with helpful to people. Employ reference to your current article in case needed for keeping away from copy/paste involving blog posts. We will choose this area more potent plus necessary to people.

Honestly this what we have to do read well before give any reputation to any member of the forum, because without reading the full detail of the post might end you giving unnecessary reply or reputation to the member, because giving reputation to any member without reading through will attract to warning point or cause you penelity.

Agreed but some members gives negative reaction without knowing that's good or bad post so it's effect the members because many members are struggling here and making such a good posts so they deserve positive points so please don't do illegal here and be honest thanks.

On 8/6/2020 at 7:18 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

if we give react to a topic which is useful then the writer of the topic must be happy and he might feel inspiration to make a good post..again if we give a bad react to a member who didnt make a good post but did copy or paste then we just need to give him a bad react

Well its true when we react any useful topic then the topic creator feels happy because he share knowledge expend in this forum and everyone appreciate him.

But when anyone post useless topic then don't put negative rates, first check member new are old, if old member do this type then give negative points immediately,

but if the member new in this forum then give advice dont do this type and write properly, its better because newly join members don't no how to work in this forum, and everyone give negative points then I don't think new members survive in this forum.

• +4 1

This is perhaps why the rating of the posts exist so members can give a rating of up to five to every post. It is not only like or dislike but a number too that values how we feel about a post and make it worth more than others. For example a post that has many +5 is probably better than others that have more reactions with +1.

i agree with you and that is why the forum make it able to give reputation in a scale of -5 to +5 depends on how helpful it is or how useless the posts or topic is , now you can see almost every post have a reputation depends on the valuable of its information

• +3 1

On 1/26/2020 at 1:10 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, newbies and old, I noticed something recently which was not good, I want to share it and discuss it together, this object is giving good reputation points, let's be honest people, everyone is free to give reputation to anyone here, but be logical in this, because not every topics and members deserves good reputation,without disrespecting to anyone.

I suggest you a rule to follow, which is, if you found my topic useful and you wanted to give me good reputation then thanks, and if you don't want to, then thanks too, but the important thing for me is posting useful informations to make everyone learn and happy.

Of course, we have to give a good reputation to those who deserve it from the members, but also on the other hand, we have 50 reviews available daily, so it is possible to encourage new members also with some positive reviews to urge them to continue improving their posts and staying in the forum.

• +2 2

Constantly help make the submit useful and also beneficial to other folks. Utilize mention of the submit when required for steering clear of copy/paste regarding content. Why don't we get this local community more efficient and in addition beneficial to other folks.

I am supporting with your words my friend we should give the people who deserves it, I saw many comments that have high dedication on there post and not having that much reputation.

Follow the rules guys.

the whole point of the rating system is to weed out the less than average post and to highlight the highly useful and informative posts.

Like you said the current situation is mostly where the ratings are simply given ,which should be avoided.

Thank for your suggestions and yes it is correct to follow the rules to maintain the reputation because it is important that we should research and add topics in the forum which will be useful for everyone