Think before you make this - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Think before you make this

On 1/26/2020 at 6:10 AM, Migo said:

I suggest you a rule to follow, which is, if you found my topic useful and you wanted to give me good reputation then you are thankful, and if you don't want to, then you are thankful too, but the important thing for me is posting useful informations to make everyone learn and happy.

Why should they thankful to you while they giving you a good reputation? I don't understand lol. You should be the one who thankful.

• +1 1

Most guys want those feel good reactions given to them, not never express their self on that. But you've made it known on what should be there, 👏💪👍

• -1 1

I think we need to respect each other's decision hereif they are not giving reputation then it is okay. But if they want to give good reputation then be thankful. If they find the topic unuseful and giving bad reputation, i think weshould accept the critique they give.

• +2 1

So what you mean is newbies like keep craving to reputation or reaction, i think if they want to earn reputation then they must give us knowledgeable opinions. guess they didn't read the rules of the forum.

• +1 1

hey buddy i just want to ask if you have reputation thats means you get paid 1000 satoshi but if you dont have thats means we not getting paid. is that right 

• -1 1

Sometimes we cant avoid this mistakes. Like me as a newbie i want to explore things. I thought the heart thing in the corner of individual comments is just stating that you like the post. Now, atleast i kno that it should be given properly to the post that have a big impact in the forum (i gues)

• +1 1

4 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Why should they thankful to you while they giving you a good reputation? I don't understand lol. You should be the one who thankful.

Yes you are right, I edited it now, actually I didn't notice this until you quoted me, sometimes we do some writing errors, no one is a perfect person, thanks for your note, next time I ensure you that I will be more careful about this kind of mistakes 

Edited by Migo
  • +1 1

On 1/26/2020 at 7:10 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, newbies and old, I noticed something recently which was not good, I want to share it and discuss it together, this object is giving good reputation points, let's be honest people, everyone is free to give reputation to anyone here, but be logical in this, because not every topics and members deserves good reputation,without disrespecting to anyone.

I suggest you a rule to follow, which is, if you found my topic useful and you wanted to give me good reputation then thanks, and if you don't want to, then thanks too, but the important thing for me is posting useful informations to make everyone learn and happy.

I don’t really think about reputation when I am posting and it is really good if someone like my post and I think this will encourage me to post but they are not giving me then its okay.

• +1 1

I think any one post good content and any information and knowledge news share then I can't see he's new member are old member its not matter me and give reputation point but my oun reputation points not increase I don't think upset and I think its my fault and I can't give good content but i do my work very well apriciat any one its good 

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, this topic is very important. It is not necessary to give people points on unhelpful comments, but it is good to give people points on useful posts and comments to support them so that they have a motivation to stay.

• +1 1

I've seen in a few times in here, that someone gave a 'good reaction' on a posts that is not deserved to get one. I don't really know why someone would do that but, I hope they will think before giving someone a reaction. Especially I've been seeing a lot of people are begging for a good reactions for others, why? Couldn't they just make a good post to get one.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 1/26/2020 at 2:42 PM, Arun gope said:

Yes it is genuine problem people asking for reputation which were increased by their friends only which is not acceptable for this forum.

Exactly! I also see some and they have high reputation but their posts were not really good enough . That should be fix.

• -1 1

i am always try to react user who make useful contect and helpful.

some user make same topic and copy paste comment that i don't response on these posts

• +1 1

On 1/26/2020 at 5:10 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, newbies and old, I noticed something recently which was not good, I want to share it and discuss it together, this object is giving good reputation points, let's be honest people, everyone is free to give reputation to anyone here, but be logical in this, because not every topics and members deserves good reputation,without disrespecting to anyone.

I suggest you a rule to follow, which is, if you found my topic useful and you wanted to give me good reputation then thanks, and if you don't want to, then thanks too, but the important thing for me is posting useful informations to make everyone learn and happy.

I was also thingking about this too. Actually we should react on the useful posts which are helpful and informative. But there are some people who don't reacts on useful posts also..  So lets react on useful post and make the reputation high. Thank you so much.

• +1 1

One thing  I did  not learn  is that there is a problem when it comes to posting reputations  there are so many people who are losing , the best thing to think of is that , there is a chance that reputations are running out, there is this one time that I was told that I cannot give reputations for the day and I asked my self what was happening, but its good we give reputations to deserving members who their posts are important.

• +2 1

On 1/26/2020 at 4:10 AM, Migo said:

Always give the deserving members reputation not to anyone .I see many peoples gives randomly  reputation to worth less content .But i always give the deserving people reputation.

• +1 1

yeah i also notice that the person which doesn't deserve a like are given likes and who deserve likes are not given deserve this is not good i think that it should become better, and people should try to react to those who deserve it.

• +1 1

Hey friend you are right your lost is Useful for us I always try to learn for other friends post and there experiences and I wish one day I make a good post and they must have good reaction 

• +1 2

What we need to think of to create something that does not mention this cleanser bro Please recreate this topic and put all the information in it so we can know more about it.

• +1 2

Very well said, giving a reputation or positive reaction is a free will here in forum. Some members or abusing the reaction and use it as a revenge too by giving negative reaction. Thanks for you content it seem an eye opener for everyone.

• +1 1

On 1/26/2020 at 4:55 AM, Migo said:

I am a newbies , but i never ask for reputation if people feels good obviously noone will need to ask them to give reputation and people wre crazy towards it without knowing properly about it,

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 1/27/2020 at 4:00 PM, Krysta said:

I have to agree with you i really think that this members should give reputation points to other user so that we can both be reputable and also have a lot of reputation points

Actually, each member must help each other in terms of goodness in the future can have a good reputation so we must give each other reputation points to fellow users so that we both have a lot of reputation points.

• +1 1

Yes, you must think before posting. It has the advantage of posting and it is important to keep an eye on whether the post is full. Those newcomers tend to do a lot of work on their own, from which they risk themselves and risk crypto.

Yes your are thinking right your point of view on the subject matter is understandable the important thing for us is posting useful informations to make every learn and happy

• +1 1

On 1/25/2020 at 5:10 PM, Migo said:

I have seen severals of your posts which have been very helpful to me and i already gave you ❤️ in one of them, please clarify me these questions:

-Can i give you another ❤️ for this post if i had already given you one on another topic?

-Is this action to report a post or does it only affect the reputation? :classic_wacko:

• +2 2